Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-16-2014, 07:16 PM

"This must be the boy you wanted me to meet...?" Henry asked, looking at Adele as he followed her inside.
-
"No..." Heather mumbled. "I don't think there is..." She wasn't even going to bother telling him that drugs, specifically crack cocaine, would help her get over this because he knew he'd say no anyway. "Just, I don't know, a coffee or something."
-
Soon they arrived at the hotel. Sharp and Kevin took the bags for their girls.

"Lead the way, Torie." Natalie said with a smile.
-
Ella know he couldn't fix it. No one could. So she just silently kept sobbing.

Ryan bit his lip, "Anyway... Lacey and I should probably be going."

"Why don't you two come over to the mansion? We would enjoy the company for a little while..." Ella asked.

Ryan looked at Lacey. Maybe they could gather information there. It was the hub of the resistance, after all.
-
"I don't fall under anyone's 'spell'. Yes, I might have a small crush of your sister, but that's beside the point. You shouldn't hurt your own sister like that. You should pick on someone your own size."

He ignored Drayden, because Quinton never backed down. O_o
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-16-2014, 07:26 PM

Adele nodded and smiled. "Yes, Dad. This is Caleb, my boyfriend." She said, quite happily.

Caleb held his hand out. "Uh...Mr. Ellingson, sir...its nice to meet you." He replied, awkwardly.

A waitress led them over to a table with a beautiful view of a lake.
~
Alex nodded and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. As soon as it was done, he decked it all up the way she liked it and and brought it back into the room.
~
Torie nodded and led them up to the hotel room. She unlocked the door and held it open for the guys.
~
Lacey smiled. "That sounds like a great idea." She replied, rubbing Ella's shoulder.

Greg nodded. "Come on, El." He whispered.
~
Hawk rubbed his face. "I would say more than crazy..." He whispered.

Ash shook her head.

Darlick laughed. "And I guess you would be that someone my own size, then."

"Darlick, no. You cannot fight this boy. He has no training." Drayden said, trying to protect this idiot. xD

"Aww...Drayden, he's asking for it." Darlick responded, walking closer to him.

Drayden stood up, with a bit of pain running through her abs. "No. You will not fight this boy."

"And you are going to stand in my way, Sister. Have you not learned your lesson over the years?" He replied, lunging at her.

Drayden moved out of the way and the two began to circle one another, like animals ready to pounce.

Ash ran over to Quinton and tried to pull him back towards the group.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 07:39 PM

"Nice to meet you too, Caleb." Henry shook his hand before he sat down at the table. "How long have you too been together?"
-
Heather was in the bathroom, puking.
-
Kevin went to the room he had slept in with Torie before, and Sharp went into the other. They put their bags down and headed back into the main room. "This is a good sized suite." Natalie said as she sat on the couch.

Luke nodded in agreement.

Kevin asked Victoria, "When will you be going to lunch with your family?"
-
They went back to Torie's. Ryan had signed out on one of the AR cars that they had available for missions, so they drove back in that.

"This car is new." Ella noticed, "Well, not new since it's actually old, but new in the sense that I've never seen you driving it."

It was a 1999 silver Hondo Civic. "It's, uh, Lacey's. She's letting me drive it."
-
Victor helped pull Quinton back. Once he thought Ash had a pretty good hold on him, he looked to Drayden and Darlick. "I am sorry in advance if my observation offends you, Darlick, but I don't believe this is good behavior for the people in charge."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 07:52 PM

"A year and a half, sir." Caleb answered, looking over the menu.

Adele slipped her hand into his under the table, squeezing it. "Sorry that I didn't come home last night, Dad. All of us went out to a dance club and bar. Caleb is leaving for school in a week and, well, I just wanted to spend some time with him."
~
Alex walked into the bathroom. "Are you ok, love?" He asked, holding her hair back.
~
"Actually, Alex, Janie, and Heather are all staying in the suite next to us. Mom wants me to go convince Alex to come to lunch." She replied, kissing Kevin. "Do you mind if I leave now to do that or do you want me to stay a few more minutes?"
~
Greg shrugged. "It's nice." He commented.

Lacey smiled. "Is anyone hungry?" She asked, walking into the mansion.
~
"And why would you think that, Agent? My sister is being difficult and speaking out of turn. This is how we handle things like this." Darlick responded, not breaking the circle.

Drayden knew she could not beat her brother. He was too strong, too fast, too much for her, but she also knew that her brother was losing it. There was something wrong with him and he no longer needed to be in charge. "Victor, Hawk. Do you remember code 489?" She said, keeping her eyes on her brother.

"Dray...? What are you doing?" Hawk replied, knowing that she was calling for an evacuation of the building.

"Hawk! Do you remember it?" She snapped.

"Yes, yes I do." He said.

Darlick looked from Drayden, to Victor, to Hawk. With just that one glance away, Drayden struck. She tackled her brother to the ground and began to wrestle with him. "Then do it, Hawk. Code 489!" She yelled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 08:01 PM

"At the very least, you did tell me this time, which I appreciate. I would have preferred you home though. Joey only got home this morning, right as his family was being told to pack their bags and leave."
-
" Tell him, Heather. Tell him you made yourself throw up. That you've started gaining too much weight and you feel like a fat pig because you went up a dress size."

Heather wanted to stand up, but couldn't. She felt so... weak. "I'm okay." She moved away from the toilet and leaned against the tub beside it. "Flu, I guess..."
-
"No, I don't mind either way." Kevin hugged her. "Have fun... or as much as you can, considering."
-
"I sure am." Ryan grinned.

Ella nodded, "Me too. I'm going to sit down though." She went into the living room.
-
Victor turned to Quinton and Ash, as well as the others and signaled for everyone to leave.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 08:12 PM

Adele nodded. "Why did they have to leave?" She asked, confused.

Caleb kept quiet, not sure what else to say.
~
Alex shook his head. "Heather, babe...are you sure you are ok?" He asked, worried. "Why don't we take you to the hospital, love?"
~
Torie smiled. "I will. Love you." She added, kissing him. She then walked out and over to Alex's suite.
~
Lacey smiled. "I will go find one of the help and have them make some for us. Why don't you go spend some time with your friends?" She replied, kissing his cheek.

Greg followed Ella.
~
Darlick tried to get up but Drayden kept kicking him down. "Don't you dare leave! Do you know who I am?" He shouted after everyone who was leaving.

Hawk went and pressed the evacuation button. Soon an alarm was pounding through the complex.

Ash pulled Quinton out of the training room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 08:20 PM

"I was talking with Aunt Nina this morning because I was worried about you and she was telling me to calm down, although she was worried about Joey of course. She told me I should trust you, and trust that you'll make good decisions, and then your Aunt Martha told her that her style of parenting hasn't been very effective. She called Cathy a homewrecker, Kevin a drunk, Natalie a wh*re, and Joey a stoner, and the Aunt Nina called Paisley a snobby b*tch, so Martha told them to get out."
-
"No... I can wait until we're back in America. It'll be easier that way." Heather protested. She didn't want to go to the hospital at all, really.
-
Kevin instantly dialed Carey Anthony, walking onto the balcony for privacy.
-
Ryan went with Ella and Greg. He sat across from them, "How are... things?"
-
Quinton reluctantly left with Ash.

Victor ushered everyone out and then went back to Drayden, Hawk and Darlick. "I'm so sorry, Darlick, but we can't let you act how you're acting. You're not... right."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 08:34 PM

"Go Aunt Nina!" Adele said, impressed. "Martha needs to be put in her place more. She thinks that she is this God that can't be touch and is always a b*tch about it. Paisley is the same way. I feel really bad for her child because the child is probably going to be just as f*cked up." xD
~
"But, Heather, we aren't leaving for another day." He protested.

Janie opened the door for Torie. "Hey. What's up?"

"Oh nothing. Just need to talk to my brother. Hey Alex!" Torie replied, yelling for her brother.
~
Greg shrugged. "They're ok. We miss having you around."

Once everyone was out of sight, Lacey went snooping around the house.
~
Drayden a few new cuts on her head and body.

Hawk went and blocked one of the other exits, arrow drawn.

"Get out of here, guys." Drayden said, afraid of them getting hurt. In her mind, this was between her and her brother and it wasn't anyone else's fight.

"Aww...Mira...always the one who protected everyone." He said, grabbing her hair and slamming her into another wall. "You know that you can never beat me. You've said that how many times before?"

Drayden struggled for breath as Seth came running in. "MIRA!" He yelled, stopping short when Darlick pulled out a gun and aimed it at him.

"Oh, sister. You're a fool for loving someone because I know that right now, you will do anything I ask just save this one person."

Drayden's face hardened. "Don't you dare touch him!"

"Or you'll what? Hurt me? Because you have been doing a pretty pathetic job of trying to do that." He snarled.

Seth looked at Drayden. "I love you, Mira. I always have." He said, causing Drayden to start becoming upset.

"Seth..I love you, too. Please, brother...please..." Drayden begged.

He laughed. "Pathetic." He said, pulling the trigger and shooting Seth right between the eyes. Drayden screamed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 08:43 PM

"Perhaps. But Jackson isn't a bad guy, so hopefully the child gets more of that side." Henry replied. "Anyway, I want to know more about you, Caleb."
-
"I might be feeling fine by that time. Go talk to your sister."

" Doesn't it weird you out that they're siblings? He used to be obsessed with her, back in the days when he thought you were just some pathetic sl*t. I guess since he couldn't be with Torie, being siblings and all, he decided he'd settle for you."
-
Ryan sighed, "Since the Program, I've had a hard time feeling included here."

"We do care about you, Ryan."
-
Victor gasped. Frozen. He didn't know how to react.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 08:57 PM

"Oh..uh..what do you want to know, sir?" Caleb asked, nervously.
~
Alex sighed and reluctantly went out to speak with Torie. "What?" He asked.

"Well, hello to you too. Dad and my mom want you to come to lunch. Get ready."

"I already told them that I am not coming. Besides, Heather isn't feeling well."

"Ok. So you are going to just let me go to lunch with them...by myself."

"Take Sharp. Isn't he supposed to be your body guard or something?"

"I don't want Sharp. I want my brother."

"I can look after Heather. Alex, go." Janie interrupted.

Torie folded her arms.

Alex sighed, frustrated. "Fine. I'll be out in 20." He replied, annoyed. He then walked back into his bedroom.
~
"Since the Program or since you found out Torie was pregnant?" Greg asked quietly.
~
Hawk kept his bow strung but also froze, looking to Drayden.

Drayden screamed again. "YOU B@STARD!" She yelled, as she lunged at him, grabbing the gun and taking her brother to the ground.

Darlick laughed. "Well, sister, I didn't lie. He's dead now."

Drayden pried the gun out of her brother's hand and threw it towards an empty corner. She then slipped a knife from out of her boot and pressed it against Darlick's throat. "Well, sister dear, looks like you have finally won a match." He said, laughing again.

She pressed the knife harder, drawing blood. "I could end your pathetic life right now. With one simple motion, you would be in fires of hell. I loved him, brother. He proposed to me right before you sent him off to die and when he came back, instead of telling me that he was alive, you told me he was dead. I mourned for him, just like I did our parents. I cried for him and now you...YOU KILLED HIM!" She screamed, slowly losing her control.

Hawk slowly walked over to Drayden. "Dray..." He whispered. "You have him. Don't be like your brother. Don't take his life."

"Oh, be a good little sister and let your big brother up." Darlick replied, grinning.

<3