Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-16-2014, 04:46 PM

"That doesn't make it any less my fault. This all goes back to me getting back at Ryan for dating Torie, by sc'rewing around with his friends. If I didn't do that, then Quinton never would have been involved in my life anyway." Ella sighed. "There's nothing we can do now though. I miss him so much..."
-
David shook his head and left the room, "I'm going to have a shower. Tell me when it's time to leave."
-
Kevin half smiled and turned to Torie, "Alright. How about I do that when you're out with your family?"

Joey came into the house, as Cathy was walking out. "What's with the bags? Are we leaving early?"

"Yes. I think we might actually fly back today. Mom and dad are going to talk about it when we're all ready and packed."

"What happened?"

"Mom argued with Aunt Martha." Cathy replied, putting her stuff and Joey's into the limo. "I already packed for you."
-
"Any minute now. I am not looking forward to it." Victor responded.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-16-2014, 04:53 PM

Greg sighed, not sure what to say. He looked around for Ryan.
~
Rachel nodded. "Of course, love." She replied, brushing her hair.
~
Torie smiled. "Sounds like a plan." She replied, kissing him. She quickly got dressed and then continued to help him pack.
~
Drayden walked into the room, followed by Seth.

Hawk's eyes widened. "Victor...is...is that who I think it is."

Ash gasped as she recognized who was behind her friend.

Drayden faced the entrance and waited for her brother to arrived. "Our leader, Master Darlick, should be here within the next few minutes. For those of you who are knew, do not speak unless spoken to. Be courteous and kind, and we may just survive these next couple of days."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 05:05 PM

Ryan soon arrived with Lacey and stood behind Greg and Ella, "Hello."

"Ryan! How were your holidays?" Ella asked.

"Same as every year... We don't exchange gifts, Jane cooks a turkey dinner, and then we all sit around and treat it like any other day." Ryan replied. "Not as though it matters about my holidays. Today is about Mike. I thought I'd come pay my respects."
-
Soon enough, everyone was packed and outside, standing around the limo.

"I think we should fly back to California tonight. We don't really need to stay in a hotel, and with the time difference, we'll be back home in time to celebrate New Year's." Nina said.

Kevin shrugged, "You can all do whatever you like, but Torie and I are staying in a hotel for the night. She already has one in her name from when she was kicked out earlier this week, and she has something to do with her family today."

Luke added, "Then I must stay in Dublin too, for now."

"I think I'm going to stay with Kevin, Torie and Luke. Oh, and mom, dad, did you hear about Kevin being offered a record deal yesterday after the party?" Natalie said with a smile.

"Oh, Kevin, that's great. Congratulations." Nina hugged him. "Yesterday was a good day for you."

"I knew you were talented, son." Joseph smiled as well.

"Don't get too excited or anything, I might not do it." Kevin said.
-
Victor blinked in disbelief, "He's back...? I... uh... didn't see that one coming."

Quinton looked at Ash, "Why'd you gasp?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 05:16 PM

Lacey stood there. "I'm sorry for your loss, Ella and Greg. I know Mike was very close to you two."

Greg nodded. "Thank you, Lacey."
~
Torie looked at Kevin. "He is still going to talk with the guy, tho. It's not a definite no but not a definite yes." She added, not wanting him to give up on his dreams.
~
Hawk looked at Drayden. "I don't think she was expecting him either. Look at her; pale, shaking, and she's been crying." He whispered.

Ash took a moment and then looked at Quinton. "That guy standing behind her....is her old boyfriend. The one that everyone was told was dead." She explained.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 05:29 PM

"Thanks." Ella mumbled. "He was going to help me raise the babies, but now... I'm meeting with the adoptive parents I picked out later today. If I kept the twins, I'd probably end up putting them in danger too."

"No, you wouldn't, but maybe it's for the best you go the adoption route. Mike would be happy that you're still going to work toward your dreams."

"I don't have any dreams or goals, Ryan. I'm just trying to get through life one day at a time." Ella frowned.
-
"You make whatever decision you think is best, Kevin. Not everyone is given this kind of opportunity." Nina mentioned.

"I know, mom."

Joseph looked at the time, "I checked the flights, and we really need to go now if we wish to make it home before tonight. I already said all my goodbyes, so I think we're all ready to go then?"

Sharp grabbed his bags, along with Nat's, while Kevin took his and Torie's. "We'll take a cab. I love you guys. See you next time I see you."

"Hopefully you'll be completely sober and done rehab by then." Nina nodded. They took off in the limo.

Natalie looked at Kevin, "You're going to say yes, right?"

"It's not a quick decision, Nat. I'm going to call the guy later, okay? Let's just head to the hotel." He said before walking to the side and calling a cab.
-
Henry was leaving to meet up with Adele.
-
"But she obviously is happy to see him, right? Maybe that means she won't be crushing on me anymore so I'll be safe... it also means no more fooling around, but I'll live."

Quinton rolled his eyes, "Great. More competition."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 05:45 PM

Greg rubbed her shoulder. "And that's all someone can ask of you." He replied.

Lacey smiled. "It's good that you are thinking of your children, tho. I'm sure Mike would be happy with that."
~
Torie sighed and got in behind him. "We also have a child to look after, Natalie, and while your brother is amazing...music careers don't last a lifetime."
~
Ash rubbed his shoulder, knowing that if Seth was really back for her, Quinton had no chance in hell.

Hawk nodded. "Here comes her brother." He whispered, as four guards dressed in black and red walked through. Darlick, a tall man with dark black hair and black thick frames, walked through. "Drayden." He said, his eyes moving over towards Seth. "Agent 615, I thought I told you to stay in Sector 7."

"Sorry, sir. Guess I wasn't informed of that order." Seth replied, standing behind Drayden.

"You told me he was dead." Drayden replied, her voice cold. "Why did you lie to me, Brother."

"Because you didn't need to know he was alive. You had more important things to worry about and Agent 615 was a distraction." Darlick replied. "And you shouldn't be questioning my decisions, Sister." He added, icily.

Drayden smack him, causing everyone in the room to gasp. "You do NOT tell me what is a distraction. I am YOUR SISTER, not your child."

Darlick rubbed his cheek and then grabbed his sister's throat, choking her. "You will not lay another hand on me. I would not take that from anyone else and certainly not you." He snarled, throwing her on the ground. "You are a commander and you will show me respect, just like everyone else."

"What respect?" She coughed out. "You lie, cheat, and sell us out to the highest bidder. Yes you want to bring down the resistance but you are so focused on money and your precious AR that you have forgotten what it was like to be a family, to my brother." She hissed, rubbing her throat.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 06:07 PM

Ella went up to the table and put down her orchid. She looked at the picture of him and started bawling.

Ryan sighed, feeling bad for her.
-
Kevin didn't say anything else as the cab arrived and he got inside. He intended on just calling Mr. Anthony and telling him no outright. Everyone was making him feel like it wasn't worth it.

Natalie looked at Luke, who just shrugged. "Just drop it, Nat."

"I don't get it. Why's he acting all upset about it? He was excited yesterday..." Natalie mumbled and got into the cab as well. So did Sharp.
-
Quinton started to walk over to them to protect her or something, but Victor, who was standing closer to the front, grabbed his arm and held him back. "Don't do it, you idiot." He whispered. He knew better than to get involved.
-
Henry soon arrived at the hotel restaurant to meet with Adele.
-
Heather woke up and sat up in bed, holding her head. "I feel like sh'it this morning..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 06:26 PM

Greg wrapped his arms around her, trying to console her.

Lacey rubbed Ryan's back, not sure what else to do.
~
Torie rubbed his leg and then leaned in close to him. "Kevin, you make the decision you want. If you want to take this offer, then do it. I will stand behind you no matter what decision you make." She whispered, kissing his cheek.
~
Hawk looked at Quinton, shaking his head.

Darlick kicked his sister in the ribs. "You will not talk to me like that, Sister. Not now, not ever." He motioned for two of his guards to pick up Drayden, who was curled up around her ribs.

Seth moved closer to her. "Darlick, this is your sister. How can you-" He was stopped short by a back hand from Darlick.

"You will not speak to me unless spoken to." He replied, motioning for the other two guards to restrain Seth.

"Who are you, Brother? Who have you sold your soul to?" Drayden replied, her voice sounding sad.

Ash walked over to Hawk and Victor. "Why isn't she fighting back?" She asked, quietly.

"That's her brother. Would you fight your own brother?" Hawk replied, looking away.

Darlick laughed. "Oh, sister. I have sold my soul many of times. I have made a future for us. One our parents never gave us."

"Our parents would be devastated with what you have become!" She replied, earning another punch to the gut.

"What would know of our parents? You were too young to remember them." He replied, punching her once more.

"Darlick, take your hands off her!" Seth yelled, straining against the guards.

"I remember their love. I remember being love." Drayden coughed out.

Darlick shook his head. "Well good for you. Love. Such a worthless emotion. Clouds all judgement and all ambition. Love is a dangerous emotion."

Drayden shook her head. "You don't even love me, Brother?"

"Maybe once upon a time, but not anymore." He replied. "Get him out of my sight and take her to her room." He commanded.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 06:36 PM

"I'm going to make the decision that will benefit all three of us." He said, motioning to her belly. "That's it. Forget about it for right now."
-
Ella walked off to the side, unable to say anything since she was crying so hard.

Ryan walked over to the memorial and looked at Mike's photo as he put in the flower down. "The more I remember about you, the more I wish you were here. I wish we had stayed close, Mike. Tell Dave I miss him too, okay?" He lowered his voice and added, "And I'm sorry about being part of the AR and about knowing where Quinton is and not doing anything about it... I'll try to make up for it one day, buddy."

Ryan also moved to the side with Ella. She sniffled, "Why him...?"
-
Quinton broke through Victor's grasp and went up to Darlick, throwing a punch at him. o_o

Victor's eyes widened, "He's so f*cking crazy..."

((Adele/Henry meeting for lunch, and Heather/Alex?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 06:48 PM

((sorry))

Adele was waiting with Caleb at the entrance of the restaurant. "Dad!" She said, upon seeing him enter the hotel. She ran over to him and hugged him. "I'm so glad you came, Dad." She whispered, as Caleb slowly followed her. It was obvious that he was quite nervous, as he was playing with his thumbs and quite fidgety.
~
Alex rubbed her shoulders. "Anything I can do?" He asked.
~
She kissed him. "Ok." She whispered, wanting to say more but didn't want to add any more pressure.
~
Lacey dropped her flower at the casket and then followed Ryan.

Greg hugged her some more. "The good ones always die young, right. God just needed another Angel." He whispered, not sure what else to say.
~
Ash gasped and Hawk blinked.

Drayden, who wasn't quite out of the room yet, slammed both guards into the walls and then ran over to Quinton.

Darlick had seen him coming and easily moved out of the way. "Aww, did someone else fall underneath my sister's love spell." He laughed.

Drayden looked at him. "Are you crazy? I know you think that you are some bad@ss but you are in a school of f*cking assassins. You have no training and, while I appreciate the whole sentiment of trying to protect me, I would rather not see you get killed." She hissed.

((http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...g3sdo1_500.jpg Darlick))

<3