Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-16-2014, 03:25 PM

Ryan got dressed as well. "Greg and Ella will probably be there. Everyone else is in Europe. But you're right, maybe you should come. It's nice of you to offer."
-
"I know, I agree." Victor sighed. "It's a difficult situation though."
-
David rolled his eyes and then he tried calling Alex himself.

Heather was still fast asleep.
-
"Mrs. Martha Ellingson would like for you to leave. She got into an argument with Miss Nina and wants her whole family out of the house." Sergio explained.

Kevin tied up his robe and went to the door, "What? What did they argue about?"

"I don't know, sir. I was not present."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-16-2014, 03:36 PM

Lacey walked over to him, slipping her shirt on. "Ryan, you're my boyfriend. I wouldn't want you to be at the memorial by yourself." She replied, kissing him.
~
Alex picked up. "What!"

Rachel called Victoria, who didn't answer her phone because of Sergio.
~
Torie nodded. "Of course. We should be out within the hour." She replied, beginning to pack.
~
Drayden turned around. "No...you're dead. Darlick told me you died." She said, starting to cry.

"No, Mira." Seth replied, walking over to her. "I never died. You're brother, he lied to you. I have succeeded in the mission and then he made me his body guard." He wiped some tears off her cheeks.

"Why would my brother do that? Why would he lie to me about you?"

"Because your bother thinks I am a distraction." He replied, placing his hands on her cheeks. "Oh, Mira...." He whispered, kissing her. "I've missed you."

"Why didn't you call or write? Something to tell me that you were alive?"

"I couldn't. He was watching my every move. Only recently has he begun to trust me." He replied, as she traced a new scar on his cheek.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 03:44 PM

Ryan smiled.
-
Ella was also getting ready, putting on a black dress. She was staying at Torie's mansion. When she was ready, she went into the living room and sat down with a sigh.
-
"Alex, it's your father. Before you hang up on me as well, I insist that you come out for dinner with Rachel and I."
-
Sergio left the room.

Kevin started packing up too, "I'm surprised my mom stood up to her."
-
Quinton hoped Ash would arrive soon.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 03:54 PM

Lacey smiled back and continued to get dressed. She put on a loose black dress that showed a lot of cleavage, some black see through stockings, and a pair of black high heels. She pulled her hair up and put two knives in her hair that looked like the Chinese hair pins.
~
Greg walked down in his tux. "Hey." He mumbled.
~
"And why should I? You two don't give a **** about me, so why should I go out with you two?"
~
"I'm not. You're mom is strong and she doesn't take sh*t." Torie replied, noticing the missed call. "I still have the hotel room under my name. We can stay there with Luke and Nat." She added, before calling her mom back.

"Victoria. So glad you called back. Sweetie, your father and I would like to have lunch with you and Alex. Would you be ok with that?"

"Uh..sure. Could it be more mid-afternoon, tho. Kevin and I are doing a couple things." She lied, not wanting to say that they had been kicked out.

"Of course dear. How about the Dobbin's near the Hotel Dublin?"

"Sure, mom. Talk to you soon." Torie replied, hanging up.
~
Drayden looked into Seth's eyes. "I don't know what to say." She whispered, before jumping at a loud pounding noise on her door.

"Commander Drayden, Master is here to see you." A voice yelled.

"Of..." She took a deep breath as her voice cracked. "Of course. I will be there in two." She replied.

Seth kissed her once more and then they both left to go meet Darlick.
~
Ash soon came into training and smiled at Quinton.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 04:00 PM

"You look like a Charlie's Angel." Ryan smirked.
-
Ella frowned. "It's going to be a hard day..."
-
"I do care about you, Alex, you're my son. I would like to spend time with you to show you that I do care." David replied.
-
Kevin asked, "Your mother? What did she want? And of course we can share with Luke and Nat, as long as the walls are thick..." he laughed.
-
Quinton grinned back at her, "Ash."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 04:07 PM

Lacey smiled and blushed. "I guess that means you're Charlie." She replied, giggling.
~
Greg rubbed her shoulder. "Yes, it will but don't worry. Everything will be fine."
~
"Oh just like you showed Mom that you cared all those years. I think not, Father. I am still going to say no to your little invite." Alex replied, hanging up.

Rachel sighed and texted Victoria. Talk to your brother. He is being difficult.
~
Torie smiled. "She wants to meet for lunch with Alex, myself, David, and her. A family thing I guess." She shrugged. "And yes, they will be on the other side of the suite."
~
"Quinton." She replied, choosing him as her partner for the training.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 04:15 PM

Ryan chuckled and pulled her close. He gave her a kiss and the two left.
-
"Things can't get much worse, really." Ella mumbled and looked away. "Let's just get going."
-
David was visibly angry. "He hung up on me too, the little brat."
-
Heather woke up and looked at Alex, "Family problems?"
-
"Oh." Kevin said, somewhat upset he wasn't invited, but on the other hand he didn't want to go anyway. "That reminds me... how do you feel about the record deal?"
-
He pulled her toward him and kissed her cheek.

Victor looked over at them. He said to Hawk, "Quinton's with another girl?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 04:23 PM

Greg nodded and walked with her, dreading each step.
~
Rachel sighed. "I texted Victoria to talk with him. Maybe he just needs a little sisterly advice." She replied, rubbing his shoulders.
~
Alex nodded snuggling into her. "Yep." He replied, not wanting to talk about.
~
Torie started to pick out her outfit for the day. "I don't know. I would need to see the numbers and his plans before making a decision. I mean, we do have a child on the way, love, and if it was just us two, I would tell you to go for it but I need more than just a promise to make money before I would be all in."
~
Ash giggled and blushed.

Hawk raised a brow. "Hmm...guess he got our message then."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 04:31 PM

The memorial was open to the public, while the funeral itself had been very private, with only family invited. They had a table set up and a few photos of Mike, some alone and some with his family. There was a line up of a few dozen people, each given a flower to put on the table while they paid their respects. Ella stood in line and sighed, "Greg, I feel like this was all my fault again..."
-
"He's really never going to forgive me."
-
Heather bit her lip, not sure what to say. She felt incredibly tired still, so she ended up falling asleep again. She knew it was time to wake up, but didn't have the energy to get out of bed.
-
"Yeah... I might just call him and tell him to forget it." Kevin said, finished packing his bag and walked over to his guitar. "I mean, your parents are probably right."
-
Victor shrugged. "I guess so. Can't wait until Drayden sees that our plan worked."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 04:37 PM

"Ella, this is not your fault. It never was and never will be." Greg replied. "Mike would have done this same thing all over again. I know he would have, even if he knew the consequences."
~
"Probably not but that doesn't mean you cannot try." Rachel replied, kissing his cheek.
~
Alex just laid awake, missing his mother.
~
"No, Kevin. Call him and tell him that you are interested but you need more information." Torie replied. "Babe, I know you are interested and if its something that you truly want, then we will figure something out."
~
Hawk nodded. "I know. She will be so pleased. When do you think her brother will be here?"

<3