Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-16-2014, 01:17 AM

"Don't mention it. Any friend of my cousin's a friend of mine, and my friends get free sh*t." Joey laughed. He took a long drag on the joint and added, "So, where's this night heading thus far, if you don't mind my asking. I am only going to be in town for another day or two."
-
Quinton watched the gentle sway of her hips as she walked away. He didn't want to give up on getting Drayden, but if things didn't work out, at least he got to have Ash around. Acting or not, she was a great kisser. XD
-
Victor shook his head, "It's okay, Dray. I understand you were caught in the emotions." He stood up and walked over to her, sitting on the floor across from her. "And if it does happen again... then neither of us will tell anyone and we should be safe. Just like our other agreement, yeah? Secret."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-16-2014, 01:26 AM

Clarissa took a couple more puffs. "Depends on where you want the night to go." She replied, smirking. "I'm staying in a hotel not too far from here."
~
Once Ash was out of sight, she wiped her mouth off and went to her own room, crashing.
~
Drayden nodded. "Of course...." She replied, looking at the floor. She suddenly got up, feeling quite claustrophobic. "I...I need some air.." She said, "I will see you tomorrow." She added, before walking out of her room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 01:32 AM

((Last post. You can skip ahead to the next morning, if you want. I'll be on tomorrow.))

"Then that's where I want things to go." Joey grinned. He took out his cell and dialed for a taxi to pick them up in half an hour.
-
Quinton also went to bed.
-
Victor sighed and went to his own bedroom. He hadn't meant to upset her, but what else was he going to do? Let her keep kissing her? He didn't want to start dating Drayden. It was too risky, and he didn't think it was a good time to start a relationship anyway.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 01:52 AM

Clarissa finished her joint just in time for the taxi to arrive. She got in with Joey and headed to her hotel where an x-scene took place.
~
Drayden went to one of the training rooms, needing to beat on something. She didn't blame Victor for not wanting to be in a relationship with her, she blamed her brother.

*Next Day*

Lacey woke up the next morning and kissed Ryan. "Good morning." She whispered, snuggling next to him.
~
Drayden was up early, making sure that everything was ready for her brother to arrive.
~
Torie was up early, sitting on one of the couches and reading a book in the sunlight.
~
Clarissa woke up next to Joey.
~
Adele had stayed the night at Caleb's, sending a text the night before to her father telling him she wouldn't be home.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 10:09 AM

"Good morning." Ryan smiled and kissed her back. "Happy New Year's Eve."
-
Victor slept in a little before going to training.
-
Kevin woke up with a stretch and a yawn. He looked beside him and didn't see Torie, so he looked around and was thankful to see her in the sitting area. He got out of bed, naked, threw on his robe but not bothering to tie it up, and sat on the couch with her. "Looks like the two most important people in my life are up early." He kissed her cheek and then her belly. "Did you sleep well?"
-
Joey got out of bed and started getting dressed. "Last night was fun." was all he could think of saying.
-
Henry was not happy about it. He was glad she at least texted him, but he had wanted her to come home. She was worried about what she had gotten into last night. What he had said before was completely true; Of course Cecil meant a lot to Henry as well, but he couldn't stand to lose Adele, since she was the last remaining 'piece' of her mother. He texted her back in the morning, Adeline, when are you coming home today?

Nina looked at a Henry, who was pacing in the living room. "I'm sure she and Joey and just fine, Henry. You always used to think she was going to be okay, why the sudden change?"

"I want to be a better father."

Nina smiled, "That's great and all, but she did text you. That's better than Joey did. I hope he's safe too, but this isn't exactly the crime center of the world. We have to trust that they'll make good decisions."

"Nina, obviously trusting your children to make good decisions is not working." Martha replied as she sat down with them, a cup of steeped tea in her hands.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nina looked at her.

"Cathy's dating a middle aged married man."

"Kent is separated; He's getting a divorce soon. And Cathy's always liked older men."

"Just like Kevin likes younger women? He impregnated her after less than a month of dating the girl, I say girl because she's barely finished puberty. He's also an alcoholic."

"He's getting help for his drinking problem. He made that decision on his own. As for dating Torie and her pregnancy, they're both very happy with each other, and that's all that matters."

"Natalie has se'x for money - she's no better than a common prostitute. She's obviously sleeping with Victoria's bodyguard, which was not something she should have pursued since it puts him at a conflict of interests."

"She's open with her sexuality. I don't agree with her choice, no, but she always wanted to act, and-"

"She's not an actress, Nina. You're an actress, you should know the difference." Martha finished. "And Joey... well, Joey's a drug dealing, stoner lowlife with no aspirations. He's probably roaming the streets right now, lost because he got high and wandered off."

Nina stood up, "Enough insulting my family! My kids are good kids. They are kind, they treat others with respect, they are caring and loving people, and they love each other and Joseph and myself. That's more important that anything they're are doing with their life, because personality is much harder to change. Your daughter is a b*tch, and she'll always be a jealous, rude, snobby b*tch."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-16-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 03:25 PM

((Go Nina!))

"Happy New Year's Eve. Since it is a holiday, there shouldn't be any missions soo, you want to go out tonight?" She asked.
~
Hawkes was already there. "Hey. Have you seen Dray? Looks like she didn't sleep a wink last night." He said.
~
Torie smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "For the most part." She replied, kissing him. "It's starting to be hard to get comfortable. How about you? Sleep like a baby."
~
Adele woke up to the text. Daddy, I'm fine. I'm at a hotel, not hungover or stoned, but I would like it if you would meet me for lunch. I want you to meet someone.

Caleb wrapped his arms around her. "You're Dad is trying to change isn't he?"

"Yeah..but I'm just not sure how long it will last."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 03:38 PM

"Sure. But I actually have to go to a Mike's memorial in a few hours. After that though, sure." Ryan replied, kissing her cheek.
-
Victor shook his head. "I haven't see her yet this morning. She was nervous when I was talking to her last night, since Darlick is coming today to check in on things. Oh, and she kissed me and I pretty much told her to back off."
-
"Yeah, I slept great. And hey, no hangover, so that's nice." He joked. "Today might be hard though. It's New Years Eve. I've drank every New Years Eve since I was 14."
-
David asked Rachel if she was going to call and set up lunch with Torie and Alex.
-
Where would you like to meet for lunch then? Henry replied, wondering who it was he wanted her to meet. He assumed it was a friend, or a boyfriend, but didn't want to ask.

Martha stood up as well, also raising her voice, "At least Paisley isn't a homewrecker, a drunk, a p0rn star, or a drugdealer. Get the hell out of my house, you Swedish mail order bride."

"Mail order bride? I moved to America when I was 10!" Nina yelled at her.

"SERGIO!" Martha yelled for someone. Sergio, a large burly man, walked in. "Sergio, help Miss Nina pack her bags and get her out of here. Tell her family I would prefer if they all leave."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 03:49 PM

Lacey nodded. "Of course. Would you like me to come with?"
~
Hawk's raised a brow. "She did what and you did what?" He replied, taking a minute for all of that to sink in. "No one wonder she is so stressed. I'm sure she didn't mean to kiss you. I mean, she knows the risk."
~
Drayden had gone to her room to change into her uniform, as her brother was about ten minutes away. As she was changing, there was a knock on her door. "Come in." She shouted, slipping her top on.

The door opened slowly. "Mira..." A soft voice came into the room.

Drayden stopped dead in her tracks as her blood froze and all the color drained from her body.
~
Rachel nodded. "Yes, I was just getting ready to call Alex." She replied, dialing his number.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 03:58 PM

"If you want. It won't be any fun for you though."
-
"She says she didn't mean to, but dude, I'd be an idiot if I couldn't tell that she has a crush on me. Unfortunately, that's not good news for me." Victor sighed.

Quinton walked into training. He didn't say a word to Victor or Hawk - he didn't even look at them for more than a brief moment.
-
"Tell him he's free to invite his girlfriend if he wants. He'll say no, of course, but it's a nice gesture." David said, flipping through a newspaper.

Heather was still fast asleep.
-
Nina rolled her eyes, "I don't need help. I'll get my own things."

She went to her room and told Joseph what happened. The two packed their bags.

Sergio went to Cathy's room first, and she packed her things, and then went to pack Joey's as he still wasn't home. Next, Sergio walked in on Sharp and Natalie and, while covering his eyes, told the two to get leave.

Finally, he went to Victoria and Kevin's room and knocked on the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 04:14 PM

"Nor is it going to be fun for you. Besides, you should have someone there that is there for you." Lacey replied, getting up and starting to get dressed.
~
"I know, man. I know. And she knows it as well, but she does care a lot for you. It's just a shame that her brother has her on a tight leash."
~
The Alkaline restaurant in Hotel del Granger in hour? Adele replied back.
~
Alex picked up the phone, still half asleep. "Hello?"

"Alexander, its Rachel. Good morning. You're father and I were wondering if you and your girlfriend would like to come to lunch with us. We are also inviting Victoria."

"I think we will both opt out." Alex replied, annoyed.

"Oh, Alexander. Please. Your father and I heard about you being shot and we really wish to see you."

"And I really wish my mother was still alive. Guess wishes don't always come true." He replied, hanging up.

"Alexander, please-Alexander? Hello? He hung up on me!" Rachel said, shocked and upset.
~
Torie got up and answered the door. "Yes." She said, with an opening only big enough for her to see Sergio.

<3