Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-15-2014, 10:50 PM

Joey smirked, "I guess that pretty much sums it up. You like pot?"
-
Heather gently woke up Alex, "Wake up babe, time to go to bed. You fell asleep."
-
"Sounds like a lot of work." Quinton joked. "I'm kidding. But you're not even really my girlfriend, so how would I earn it? By being nice? I'm not trying to charm you, I just thought we'd mutually benefit from f*cking. Fine though. I'll try to 'earn it'..."

Ryan stood up, "I'd love to stay and chat, but Lacey's tired. Lace, why don't we go to our room?"
-
"What do you mean?" Victor asked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-15-2014, 10:59 PM

She nodded. "Of course. Who doesn't?" She replied, smirking.
~
Alex groaned but gently opened his eyes. "k..." He mumbled, slowly getting up and walking into the bedroom.
~
"Look, I knew the guy she dated before and the one before that. If you want to impress her, you can't be such a d*ck." Ash replied, shrugging.

Lacey nodded and stood up, following Ryan to their room.
~
"Darlick..he used to be so sweet. One time, we were on the streets and I wouldn't stop complaining about how hungry I was and Darlick, being such a great older brother, stood out in the cold for 2 hours begging for change. Once he had enough, he walked inside the grocery store, bought two cups of soup, and came back out. I scarfed mine down so fast while Dar slowly sipped his, knowing that it was going to be our last meal for awhile. My stomach was still growling, so instead of finishing his cup, he gave it me. He did that on so many occasions but now...I can't see him doing that. He's become so cold and ruthless...so full of hatred..." She replied, tearing up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2014, 11:06 PM

"Great. When we're finished our drinks, and done dancing, let's go get stoned. I have more than enough for the two of us."
-
Heather helped him. As soon as she laid down in the bed, she fell asleep.
-
"What does she like in a guy, then?" Quinton folded his arms.
-
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." Victor gave her a hug. "I bet that deep down he's still the same guy. After this is all over, maybe he'll go back to being himself, yeah?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-15-2014, 11:12 PM

Clarissa nodded. "Sure. What about you? Tell me about yourself."
~
Alex snuggled up next to her and crashed again.
~
"To be honest, someone opposite of you." xD
~
Once to their room, Lacey started to change.
~
She hugged him back. "I hope so, Vic...I hope so..."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2014, 11:21 PM

"I'm 19 and I live in Los Angeles, California with my parents, a movie director and a theatre actress. I think I want to do something in the future involving video game design, but for right now I make a little extra change on the side selling w'eed - not like I need the money coming from a family like mine, but I hate bumming cash from my parents." Joey told her.
-
"That sounds incredibly boring then. So she's looking for a lame 'sweet' guy?" Quinton sighed, "I might need to hone my own acting skills."
-
Ryan also started changing, but stopped halfway as he watched her.
-
Victor smiled and rubbed her back, "If not, you have Hawk and me. I would let you eat my soup if you were hungry."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-15-2014, 11:30 PM

Clarissa nodded. "Know whatcha mean. My parents have no problem giving me everything I want but...I just want to earn my own money. I'm a model on the side."
~
Ash shrugged. "Think about it and let me know if you are still interested."
~
Lacey blushed. "Yes..."
~
She laughed and smiled. "And I would do the same for you." She replied, kissing him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2014, 11:37 PM

"I can see that. I'd buy what you're selling." Joey winked and chuckled. "But seriously, you are hot." He finished his drink and pulled her onto the dance floor. "A quick dance?"
-
"I am." Quinton replied, before she had a chance to leave. "Where, when, and how do we start this?"
-
Ryan walked over and wrapped his arms around his half-dressed girlfriend, "You're not too exhausted for me, are you?"
-
Victor kissed her back for a moment, and then pulled away, "I... I can't get involved with you like this, Dray..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-15-2014, 11:44 PM

"Of course." She replied, finishing her own drink. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the dance floor.
~
She smirked and bent down. "Here and now." She whispered, kissing him.
~
Lacey smiled. "Of course not." She replied, kissing him.
~
Drayden pulled back as well, wide eyed. "Victor, I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She said quickly. She stood up and walked to a different part of the room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2014, 11:55 PM

Joey danced with her for a couple of songs before he took her hand and led her out through the back door. He rolled a joint for her, and then one for himself. "You're a pretty cool chick, Clarissa."
-
Quinton was surprised by her boldness. He didn't expect her to do anything in public when Drayden wasn't around. He kissed her back.
-
Ryan smirked and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her in front of him and kissing her. Since he had been undressing earlier, he was already down to his underwear.
-
Victor sighed, staying seated, "Dray, I know what happens when you date... they guys disappear. With your brother coming around, even if I wanted that kind of relationship with you, I'd be putting myself at risk. It's not a coincidence, whatever happened to your ex."
-
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 12:06 AM

Clarissa took the joint and took a puff. "You're not too bad either, Joey." She replied. "Thanks for the joint, by the way."
~
A few people walked in. One of the guys hooted and holler, causing Ash to look up and blush. She turned back to Quinton. "See you around." She said, before turning and walking out.
~
Lacey pushed him down, only in her panties and bra. She then led them into an x-scene.
~
Drayden slid down the wall and sat down on the wall. "I know..." She whispered, "I didn't mean to kiss you, Vic...but it won't happen again..."

<3