Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-15-2014, 07:13 AM

Joey followed them in. He waved to the others, "Hey, I'm her cousin, Joey." He sat in the booth and went straight to smoking from the hookah.
-
"Lame." Heather giggled. "But cute. I'm just glad you're okay."
-
Quinton sighed, "Fine, I'll ask her myself. Who is this girl, and when can I meet her?"

Victor, although he got along well with Drayden's brother, was always nervous that he would find out about their 'relationship' - if you could call it that. "Maybe we can convince him this plan will work in person then. And you're not a little girl anymore, and he'll see that when he sees how well the compound is doing. He's only going to be Herr a day, right?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-15-2014, 01:47 PM

One of the girls, a young blonde with a very skinny figure, waved. "Hi Joey. I'm Clarissa." She said, in a quiet but high pitched voice.

Adele took her turned on the hookah and relaxed against Caleb, kissing him again.

"Caleb, Adele, how long have you two been dating now?" One of the guys, John, asked.

"About a year and a half now?" Caleb replied, looking to his girlfriend.

"Yeah...next week it will be a year and a half." She smiled.

"And he has yet to meet your Dad?" Clarissa asked.

"Well, Dad was busy...all the time...I would ask but he would always say yes and then the b*tch would have him do something else." Adele replied, sadly. "But, Dad just kicked her out, sooooo we should be able to do more father daughter things!"
~
"Of course I'm ok." Janie replied, smiling. "Just because the AR is out there doesn't mean that they will be attacking every second."
~
"Her name is Ash and she is one of the personal students of Drayden along with one of her friends." Lacey replied, rubbing her fingers up and down Ryan's arm. "And she should be in here any minute."

Drayden shrugged. "He said one day to two weeks, depending on the circumstances. Depending on if he needs to revamp anything." She replied, sitting on the bed.

She always hated when her brother came by, especially since the last time she lost her fiancee. Nobody new he had proposed, except for Darlick, and as soon as brother dearest heard he came running to her compound.

Darlick had not only wanted his sister out of the engagement but he wanted Seth gone. So, a couple days after the engagement, Darlick had Seth sent on a suicide mission. Drayden and Seth both knew what he was doing but couldn't do a da.mn thing about it. Seth left and a couple days later Darlick told her the bad news that Seth had perished.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2014, 05:20 PM

"When he isn't working." Joey mentioned. "Clarissa, would you like to dance?"
-
"I know, but you were out there alone... Im sorry I haven't been a great friend."
-
Kyle seemed surprised. "She's going to meet us here? Cool. Is she hot?"
-
"Hopefully it's closer to the single day then." Victor walked into Draydens room with her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-15-2014, 05:57 PM

Clarissa smiled. "Sure." She said, scooting out of the booth. "The dance floor is downstairs, if you didn't know."

Adele rolled her eyes. "He should still have more free time, Joey." She replied, trying to ignore the fact that he may be right. "You know what, Dad has free time tomorrow...."

"Oh no. Addie, what are you thinking?" Caleb groaned.

"I'm thinking that Dad should meet you tomorrow at lunch." She replied.

"But...we...don't have lunched planned..."

"I know but..baby...I really want Dad to meet you and I'm afraid once we go back to London that he will put all of his time into work and-" She rambled.

"Fine. Fine. We can lunch tomorrow." Caleb replied, shaking his head. "You know I cannot say no to that face, right?"

"I know." She replied, kissing him.
~
"It's ok. You have your life, I have mine. We knew it was going to happen eventually." She replied, trying to sound ok with it. In reality, she wasn't. She missed her friend terribly. While she didn't truly hate Alex, she did hate that he was with Heather. She felt that he was taking her friend away from her.
~
At that moment, a young woman walked in. She had pitch black hair that fell to her shoulders, pale brown eyes, high cheek bones, and wearing the typical AR outfit.

Lacey smiled and stood up. "Ash. How nice to see you again." She said, hugging the girl. "Ash, this is Quinton. Quinton, this is Ash."

Ash nodded to Quinton. "Pleasure to meet you. I hear you want to make Drayden jealous. That's about as likely as a snow's day in hell but I like challenges."
~
Drayden nodded. "I hope so..." She replied, sighing. "All these da.mn papers. It's like he doesn't even trust me to complete a mission."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2014, 07:10 PM

Joey took her hand and smiled, "I saw." He walked downstairs with Clarissa and onto the dance floor. "Want me to grab you a drink before we start dancing? I should've offered one earlier."
-
"I don't think it's fair to you, though... Spending so much time with Alex. What's the girl equivilant of bros before hoes?" Heather thought for a moment. "Haha! Chicks before d*cks. You and I have been through so much, that me pushing you to the side isn't very nice of me. Maybe it has to happen eventually, but that doesn't mean it has to happen now. I want us to be old women in a nursing home joking about how hot the male nurse is." She giggled.
-
He checked her out. "Not bad. You'll do. Yes, that was my plan, but how much of this relationship is just acting?"

Ryan laughed, "He's asking if youre going to sleep with him."
-
"Then we'll have to prove to him that you're trustworthy." Victor sat down on her bed. "Does he know we have Torie's exboyfriend working with us? That might help. He knows her better than any of us."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-15-2014 at 07:30 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-15-2014, 09:55 PM

"Sure. Anything fruity." She replied, smiling. "And should I meet you on the dance floor...?"
~
Janie shook her head and laughed. "You are something else, Heather. And fine, tomorrow is our last day, so why don't we make it a chick day. Go shopping again and possibly check some guys out. I'm sure Alex won't mind."
~
"Oh. I am so glad that my appearance is acceptable to you." Ash replied, rolling her eyes. "And don't know yet. Depends on how arrogant and self-righteous he can be."

Lacey laughed. "Yeah...I don't think she's gonna sleep with you."
~
Drayden nodded. "That's what he thinks is the flaw in the plan. He worries that Victoria will manipulate Ryan into turning against us." She replied, leaning against him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2014, 10:13 PM

"Sure." Joey grinned. He went to the bar and ordered himself a pint of beer and ordered Clarissa a peachy flavored drink that was one of their specials. It came in a skinny, tall glass. He went and met back up with her on the dance floor.
-
"I would love to." She hugged her. "I'm kind of tired, so I think I'm going to go to bed for tonight though."
-
"Arrogant, maybe, but I'd like to call it confidence." Quinton smirked.

"You are way past confident, Quinton." Ryan shook his head.

"I think, Ash, that it would help you to get into character if you really felt like you were my girlfriend, and my girlfriends always put out, so..."

"You're the biggest f*cking @sshole..." Ryan muttered.
-
Victor put his arm around her, knowing she was feeling upset about the whole thing and wanted to comfort here. "Ryan wouldn't turn against us. There's too much risk. And besides, he really seems to hate Victoria now, unless she decides to leave Kevin for him, I don't see him switching sides."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-15-2014, 10:22 PM

Clarissa took a sip of the drink and started to dance. "Thanks!" She yelled above the music.
~
Janie nodded. "Sure thing. Looks like Alex has already beaten you." She said, nodding to where he was still passed out on the couch.
~
Ash smiled. "And you want to make another girl jealous, right. Then I wouldn't be such a d*ck to the one girl who is trying to help you." She replied, patting his cheek.

Lacey laughed. "Well, I can see this is going to work out well."
~
"I know he wouldn't but...she has managed have two guys fall heads over heels for her. Who isn't to say that she will cause Ryan to lose his head or for you or Hawks to. I don't want to underestimate this girl again."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-15-2014, 10:31 PM

"No problem!" Joey replied. "So, tell me about yourself."
-
" Ha, beaten you. Like the woman beater he is. Different context, but still funny coincidence."

Heather turned and laughed, "Yeah. It must be the painkillers or something. He just passed out after 10PM. It's been an exhausting couple days."
-
Ryan also chuckled.

Quinton glared at them. He turned back to Ash, "I'm sorry, I guess I can look for my personal needs elsewhere."
-
"Things will be fine, Dray. Relax." He gently massaged her shoulder.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-15-2014, 10:41 PM

"Not much to tell. I'm 18, single, and like to party. What else do you want to know?" She replied.
~
Janie nodded. "Probably. Better get your boy into bed, tho. I'll see you in the morning." She replied, walking into her room.
~
"Oh, you could be a decent guy for once and earn it. Or at least not expect it." She replied.

Lacey yawned and snuggled against Ryan, exhausted from an entire day of training.
~
She nodded. "I know. It's just so hard. Darlick and I...its always been us two. And now, with him starting this da.mn organization....he's just becoming someone that I don't know...someone that he wasn't before..."

<3