Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-13-2014, 08:54 PM

David looked at her, "What are you thinking? You're awfully quiet..."
-
Kevin blushed, "You think so? That's good then, I was hoping to impress you." He put his hands up the back of her shirt, rubbing her back as he started kissing her neck. "I just wanted everyone to know how much I love you."
-
Henry noted that it was almost 9. "Fine. You have until midnight. Don't do anything stupid, Adele."

"Awe... but I wanted Adie to listen to the stowy too..." Cecil pouted.

((be back in ten, fifteen minutes.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-13-2014, 09:09 PM

"Just about how grown up Victoria is." She replied, "About how she is getting married and going to be a mother...." She added, sadly.
~
Torie relaxed. "And I'm pretty sure everyone knows that now." She replied, happily. She ran her finger gently up and down his spine.
~
Adele kissed her father's cheek. "Yes, Daddy." She replied, smiling. She picked Cecil up and hugged him. "I will listen to the story tomorrow, Ci. I love you." She added, kissing his cheek.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-13-2014, 09:19 PM

"You sound upset about that?"
-
Kevin kneeled down and slowly lifted her dress up and over her head, gently tossing it onto the bed. "Do we get to consummate the engagement..?" He said with a wink.
-
Cecil sighed. "Okay, Adie."

Henry started to leave before saying, "Adele, if you are going to be late, call."

Joey ran into the room, "Adele! Cuz, sup? I want to come with tonight. I'm so f'ucking bored."

Henry covered Cecil's ears, "Swearing, Joey. There's a child here."

"Sorry, Uncle H."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-13-2014, 09:26 PM

"...I'm not upset, per say. Just...worried about losing her. I don't want her to get so wrapped up in her own life that she forgets to come around."
~
She laughed and led him over to the bed, slipping his jacket off and beginning on the buttons.
~
"Sure, Jo. You can come." Adele replied. "And, k, Dad. I'll call if plans change." She added, walking out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-13-2014, 09:36 PM

"It's all a part of growing up, but she'll always be your little girl. We should be glad that she's in a good relationship with someone of higher birth. Perhaps she'll be even more involved with us, you never know."
-
It soon led to an x-scene.
-
Henry went and read Cecil a story.

Joey went out with Adele. He hadn't really bothered to wear anything too formal, just a nice jacket over a t-shirt and faded blue jeans. He had taken off the suit jacket and replaced it with a cargo jacket. He got into a cab with his cousin and instantly pulled out, and lit up, a joint, "Wanna share it? I have lots." He took a hit and went to hand it to her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-13-2014, 09:43 PM

Rachel nodded. "I guess so...I just wish you two had more time to hang out. Maybe...maybe when we go back to the States, you two should spend some time together."
~
Adele was in jeans and a low cut top. She had her hair straight down with some waves. She shrugged. "Just a couple puffs. Dad's getting all strict and whatnot now."
~

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-13-2014, 09:47 PM

"Alone, you mean? Hm. Well, if I happen to have spare time, and I'm not being hunted down by the police, we'll see. Right now I do still can't fly out of the country."
-
"Lame." Joey let her take the joint. "What's the point of going out if you can't get f*cking wasted?"
-
After, Kevin put his arm around Torie. "God, I love you so much, babe..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-13-2014, 10:02 PM

"I know, hun, but I think it would do you some good to spend time with your daughter." She replied, hugging his arm.
~
"Having fun and actually remembering the night." Adele replied. "Besides, Dad just thinks that its time to grow up and start acting like an adult. I mean, with Alessandra out of the picture...Dad needs my help and going out every night...well, I just want to do more with my life."
~
She snuggled up against him. "And I love you so much." She replied, closing her eyes and yawning. "I can't wait...for our baby...and our life..." She mumbled, slowly drifting off to sleep.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-13-2014, 10:11 PM

"I do want to, Rachel, but you know how she feels about me. She seems to be trying to chance that a little."
-
"Like babysit your little brother? I'd rather party." Joey took back the joint and smoked it. "I still have no clue what I want from my life. I sit around at home, smoke pot and play video games, and then go out for a bit and sell some pot. I'm too young to 'want to do more with my life'. And so are you. Have fun while you can."
-
"Me neither." He smiled and put his fingers through her hair. He also drifted off to sleep.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-13-2014, 10:22 PM

"Darling, maybe if you made the first move...maybe she would follow. I don't want you two to have a horrible relationship."
~
"I'm 18, Joey..." She replied. "It's time to grow up. Smoking, drinking...its just going to lead to many hardships and problems."

<3