Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#771 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 05:38 PM

"Well that was nice of her, right?" Ryan said, unsure.

When Alex left and the adrenaline rush subsided, Ella didn't move for a few minutes. She could barely breathe from when he had his hands on her throat, and the last two punches he threw had hurt her face pretty bad. She texted Torie, You'll be happy next time you see that skeezeball. I think I broke his nose.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-17-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#772 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-17-2013, 06:10 PM

"Well, I was nice to her." Torie grumbled. "And she was sorta nice. She seems to think that she is sane, wanted to know if we had kissed yet, and seems to think we are 'soooo' cute together."

Her phone buzzed. "Uh...I have a text from Ella." She said, confused. She quickly read the text and laughed, wincing as she did and grabbed her rib cage. "Ow...it hurts to laugh." xD

"What does it say?" Mike asked, perplexed by the fact that Torie was laughing at something Ella sent.

"Well, apparently her and Alex got into a fight. She thinks that she broke his nose."

Mike laughed.

Torie texted Ella back. Nicely done. How did you fare?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#773 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 06:14 PM

Not awesome. Ella admitted. He was p*ssed, I think he wanted to kill me. I had a knife though, so I scared him off.

Ryan was also laughing.

((Just about to start dinner. Like I said, 10-15 minutes, max. Next day, if you're ready))
(#774 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 06:20 PM

Where are you? Torie replied. Mike, Ryan, and I are at my house. We can come get you and take you to the hospital or just get you home.

"Ella didn't fare well." Torie said, concern written across her face.

Mike stopped laughing. "Is she ok? Does she need anything?"

"I don't know. Just asked her."

Alex went to a nearby Urgent Care center to have his nose and ribs looked at. When they asked what happen, he just told them that he went to a club the night before and hit on a girl. Apparently, the boyfriend didn't like that. The nurse really didn't believe him considering that everything was still fresh but didn't pry anymore.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#775 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 06:23 PM

I don't need to go to the hospital, I'll be alright. But maybe come and help me home...

Ryan felt a little bad now for what he said earlier about wanting Ella to be beat up.

((Ok, dinner now. lol))
(#776 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 06:25 PM

Of course. Where are you?

"She wants us to come get her and help her home." Torie said.

"Where is she?" Mike asked.

"No idea. Just asked her that too."

((thats cool cause I have to put chicken into baggies xD))

<3
(#777 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 06:39 PM

Thanks. I'm at the Lake.

"Maybe she shouldn't have started a fight for no reason..." Ryan muttered to himself.
(#778 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 06:44 PM

K, be there soon. Torie replied, wincing as she started to move again. "She is at the lake."

"Ok, lets go then." Mike said, jumping up.

"Can either of you guys drive?" She asked, still trying to uncurl herself. She made a mental note not to curl up in a ball anymore. xD

<3
(#779 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 06:45 PM

Ryan helped her up, "I don't have a car of my own, but I do have a license. Torie, are you sure you should come? It might be best for you if you stay here."
(#780 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 06:49 PM

"While you two go off and help Ella? No, I am coming. I am not staying here by myself. Besides, I want to see what damage Alex did to her." She said, stubbornly. "And its ok if you don't have a car. I do...I just can't drive at the moment."

Mike was jumping to get out the door. He wanted to go make sure Ella was ok.

"Mike, chill out. Its only a 5 minute drive."

<3