Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-12-2014, 01:47 AM

Peter laughed, "Daddy's right. It's bedtime for you, sweetie. How about if we have a quick story time?"
-
Carey nodded, "Mr. Ellingson, have you ever considered a career in music?"

"Oh, uh, well of course I have considered it, but I've kind of moved past that. It's just a hobby of mine now." Kevin replied. "I work in politics back in America."

"If I were to make an offer you a record deal with our label, Kevin, then your response would be...?"

"Uh, I don't know. It would depend..." Kevin mumbled with uncertainty. This was the opportunity of a lifetime, but Kevin liked his current career. He went to school and studied political science after all, not music.
-
David took Rachel's hand, "Yes, let's. But I do hope we have time to have lunch with her and Alexander tomorrow before we leave."
-
Natalie closed the door behind herself and Sharp. She turned to him and he had already began undressing. "Stop... just for one minute, Luke. I want to talk."

He had only gotten his blazer and shirt off before she instructed him to stop. He took her a hand and sat down on the bed with her. "What is it? Something wrong?"

She giggled, "No... no. I just want to talk."

"Uh, sure." Luke blinked, finding it odd that when Natalie was drunk she only wanted to talk, while sober she always wanted to be intimate with him. The opposite of most women he had been with. XD He looked at Natalie and rubbed her hands in his. He kissed her cheek, "You look beautiful tonight. I love that dress on you, and your hair... it looks, and feels, so soft..."

"Thank you." She blushed as he ran his hands through her hair. "You look handsome yourself."

"You're too kind." He smiled back.

"Why are you working for David Rice?" Natalie asked him.

Sharp was surprised by the question. "Why?"

"You worked for the FBI before, didn't you? Why'd you quit that and start working for him?"

"I worked in the CIA, actually." He laughed, knowing a girl like Natalie likely wouldn't know the difference. "I helped gather intelligence, mostly to help keep out country safe from terrorism. I can't say much else. It's all classified information. But I quit because I didn't want to be a part of that anymore. I couldn't have a life. Whenever I started dating a woman, they were either a spy or they would find me incredibly suspicious, unable to tell them where I worked or what I did, leaving at odd hours and disappearing for months at a time. I simply couldn't do it anymore. As for working for David, well, that I happened to stumble upon. Mr. Rice was somebody I was told to keep an eye on, as it was rumored he was developing a poison strong enough to kill a human being."

"Qwik-Death...?" Natalie tilted her head, "Are you saying Mr. Rice made QD? The creator of the Program, who claims to save teenagers from suicide, also created the very thing that most are using to kill themselves?"

"That is what was rumored, yes." Luke nodded. "However, I don't have any solid proof. I did happen to look around a little bit while I was there earlier in the week, but found nothing conclusive. Even if I did, that's no longer my job, and in finding and releasing that kind of information, I would most certainly be risking my own life. Mr. Rice is a murderer. He would not hesitate to do to me, as he has had me help do to many others."

"Whoa, hold up. You're talking to fast, Luke. You've helped him do what before...?"

"Let me explain further. So, I was given the mission to keep surveillance on Mr. Rice. Unfortunately for me, he never sc'rewed anything up. I was getting frustrated. I noted that he was a cold, wife-abusing, egomaniacal man with a Master's degree in Biochemistry, who certainly had the time, money, and education to have been making Qwik-Death, but even if all the pieces seemed to fit, there was no concrete evidence he was doing anything wrong - nothing of international security concern, at least. I decided I would talk to him in person. I followed him into a small breakfast restaurant in London and went inside after him. He had dropped his wallet earlier on that day, which was a gift for me, as it gave me a reason to approach him."

Luke continued, "I approached the table Mr. Rice had sat at and told him I had found his wallet on the ground outside the restaurant. He told me to stay put, counted the money and credit cards in case I had stolen them, and then he told me to sit down. I sat across from Mr. Rice, and he thanked me for bringing his wallet back to him with everything inside, as most 'common folk' would have taken something. He offered me a coffee, and we got to talking."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-12-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-13-2014, 08:24 AM

Torie smiled. "Mr. Anthony, I believe that you have caught my fiancee off guard. And, while I am sure that Kevin would love to say yes to your amazing offer, I believe he may need a little bit of time to think it over. Why don't Kevin and I talk this over for a day or two and let you know before we leave."
~
So Li nodded, as she was snuggling up against Robert. Her eye lids were slowly closing as she was struggling to stay awake.
~
Rachel nodded. "I hope so too. Why Alex wouldn't call to tell us he was ok...especially after being shot...." She sighed.
~
Adele walked over and picked her little brother up. "Alright, CiCi. Time for bed."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-13-2014, 09:39 AM

Carey Anthony nodded, "Of course that would be fine. Here's my number, Mr. Ellingson." He passed him a business card. "I'll be waiting for your call."

He left, and Kevin pocketed the card. "Wow, I, uh... I didn't really expect that."

David shrugged in response to Rachel. He wasn't sure why Alex wouldn't call, but assumed it was because of him not really wanting to speak with David at all. That, or because he was too busy with his slu'tty girlfriend. He went with Rachel over to Torie and Kevin. "That was some performance there, Kevin. I'm impressed."

"Thank you, David." Kevin nodded. "I was actually just offered a record deal."
-
"Okay, sisser." He said with a frown, unable to pronounce the T in sister. "Daddy give me kiss night night?"
-
"You got to talking? About what?" Natalie raised a brow.

"I've probably told you too much anyway, Nat." Luke said, rubbing her cheek. "I'll tell you more some other time."

"Does Torie know any of that?"

"Not as much as you do now, provided you remember in the morning." He laughed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-13-2014, 03:28 PM

Torie smiled at him.

Rachel smiled as well. "Well, isn't that nice. But you certainly cannot raise a family on a music career."

"Why not? He's talented enough and hell, he has a political science as a degree.why shouldn't he try for this?"
-
Adele nodded. "We can go find daddy." She replied, searching for her father.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-13-2014, 03:52 PM

"I agree with Rachel. Yes, you are talented, Kevin, but so are many, many other people. If you were to pursue it, you could end up like 99% of 'talented' musicians - desperate to find gigs and playing for drinks at dive bars."

Kevin shrugged, "I understand the risk, and that's why I wouldn't go into it full time right away. I'd try to keep my job with Senator James as well."

"But then you will be working long hours with two jobs, and you'll not be able to spend time with Victoria and your child." David said.

"Okay, well, I'm still thinking about it anyway..." Kevin replied, not having really wanted their input. "I haven't made any decision. Besides, when I do, it'll be up to Torie and me. The two of us know our needs more than either of you do, no offence.".

"None taken... but you must know that we only want what's best for our daughter, and we believe it would be best for you to continue in your current career instead of go further with this record label deal."
-
Henry was in the dining room, drinking a cup of coffee. He didn't want to really be involved in much of the party. He was too busy thinking about Alessandra, and what he was going to do about their relationship when he got back to his house.
-
"Luke, are you saying you helped him commit murder?"

Sharp swallowed, "It's not as black and white as it might seem. Originally, he hired me for what he called 'private' intelligence for The Program, to watch the employees and make sure they weren't disclosing what was going on inside of The Program. Mostly, he'd tell me about an employee who was, in his opinion, acting suspicious and I would follow them around for a while and tell David what I saw."

"The murders, Luke."

"I was getting to that. I didn't know that I was gathering intel so that he could kill those who were, in fact, a threat to his precious company. However, money talks, and after I found out I kept quiet. It's not a part of me I'm happy with, but that's what happened. I did help him, physically, in one murder. I don't think we should talk about this though, Natalie. It's the past. I'm not like that anymore." Luke insisted, pulling her close and kissing her. Natalie didn't mind getting off the topic, and x-scene.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-13-2014 at 05:59 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-13-2014, 08:22 PM

Torie folded her arms. "While the advice is nice, Kevin is right. This between us and what we choose to do. He was just offered the opportunity and we told Anthony that we would think about it. Now, if you don't mind, I am tired and wish to go lay down." She replied, sternly.

Rachel hugged her. "Of course, sweetie. You know that we love you and that we just want what is best for you. I'm sure you two will make the right decision." She replied.

"Of course we will, Mother. The right decision for us." Torie clarified.
~
Adele walked into the kitchen, after asking one of the help. "Dad. Cici wants a kiss goodnight." She said, walking over to him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-13-2014, 08:29 PM

Kevin nodded, "It's been nice speaking with you two again. I'm sure we'll see you again before we leave." He took Torie's hand and walked inside.
-
Cecil held his arms out to hug Henry. He smiled at him and hugged his son and gave him a kiss goodnight. "Papa loves you."

"I love you too, papa!" Cecil said, taking his hand. "Me and Adie want story."

"Story?"

"Bedtime story. So Wi gets story." Cecil pouted.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-13-2014, 08:33 PM

Rachel sighed. "I guess we should leave now, too." She replied.
~
Torie rubbed his hand. "I'm sorry about my parents, hun." She replied, feeling bad.
~
Adele chuckled. "I believe that is your department, Dad." She said. "What story do you want, Ci?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-13-2014, 08:42 PM

"Yes. We should." David walked off with her.
-
"It's fine." Kevin said as he shut their bedroom door behind him and put the guitar down. He wrapped his arms around Victoria and smiled, "No one can bring me down today. Not my family, not Liz, not your parents... no one. Today is about you and me, and my love for you."
-
"Umm...." Cecil thought. "Dr. Seuss!"

"Which Dr. Seuss book?" Henry asked.

"Lorax! He's funny!" XD

Henry laughed and picked up Cecil. He asked Adele, "Did you want to come with us, Adele? I'll read it to both of you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-13-2014, 08:46 PM

Rachel followed him to the limo, silently thinking.
~
Torie smiled and hugged him back. "I love you, too, my wonderful and talented fiancee." She beamed, kissing him. "And you were so amazing tonight. I couldn't have been more proud."
~
Adele shook her head. "Nah. I think I am going to go catch up with some friends." She replied, looking at the time.

<3