Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-11-2014, 08:21 PM

Jackson tried pulling the man off his wife. XD

The other str'ipper kept going as well until Martha yelled, "STOP!" at the top of her lungs and physically pushed him off.

The man moved away from Martha. "Maybe we have the wrong address..."

"YES YOU DO." Martha angrily screamed, starting to throw a fit and stomping on the ground.

Tommy went to his mother's side, and told the st'ripper more politely, "I'm terribly sorry about the mix up... Here." He gave him a few hundred dollars, "For your, and your friend's, trouble."

((Sorry, can't be on right now. Watching a movie. I'll be back in a hour and a half ish.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-11-2014, 08:51 PM

The guy stepped away from Paisley and frowned, pulling out a sheet of paper from his pants on the floor. xD "Uh...is this your address ma'am?" He asked Paisley, who was now bright red and attached to her husband.

Paisley grabbed the paper and looked at the address. She handed to her mother when she realized that it was, indeed the right address.

Adele could not stop laughing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-11-2014, 10:20 PM

Martha looked at it and shook her head furiously. "This is the right address, yes, but I never hired you. This is not that kind of party! I insist that you both leave!"

Some of the guests started to get freaked out by the situation and started to leave.

The second st' ripper shrugged and said to the first, "You heard them. We're already been paid, so we should go."

"YES. PLEASE." Martha screamed before running around, trying to convince guests to stay.
-
Flint couldn't contain his laughter. Tommy grabbed his son and pulled him into his room by the ear. He sat his son down on the bed and said, "I don't know why you and Adele would do such a thing. You know how much this party means to your Grandmother Martha."

"She and Paisley needed to loosen up a bit." Flint replied. "We were doing them a favor."

"Sometimes they might be rude or snobby, but they did not deserve to be humiliated like that!" Tommy yelled.

"Dad, honestly, it was a fun little prank. Where's your sense of humor?"

"Sense of humor? Well, how's this for funny..." Tommy rolled his eyes, "You are not leaving this room until we leave for home tomorrow. If I see you out of this room, do not forget, I still have your cellphone. I will throw it away."

"Dad..."

Tommy left the room, ignoring his son's pleas. He slammed the door behind him. It wasn't that he felt bad for his mother and sister, he felt embarrassed for the family name. If this incident was leaked to the media, it would certainly not look good on the entire Ellingson family.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-12-2014 at 12:45 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-12-2014, 12:48 AM

Adele felt bad for her cousin, especially since it was her idea. And she did kind of drag him into coming to the str*p club.

The other str*pper nodded. "Sure. Beat's getting screamed at." He replied, following his partner in crime out.

Torie chuckled. "That was...priceless." She said, quite amused by the whole situation.

Paisley was visible upset and humiliated. Never before had she felt so violated and embarrassed in front of so many people.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-12-2014, 12:59 AM

Jackson hugged his wife, unsure of what to say.

Martha was frantic. She was embarrassed, but she didn't want anyone leaving her party.

Kevin sighed, "Priceless, maybe, but... I should probably help her out."

Natalie raised a brow, "What? Help her? With what?"

Kevin grabbed his guitar and went onto the stage. He stopped the music and had the band that was playing before leave. He pulled up a stool and sat in front of the microphone. "Don't leave yet, you'll miss the main event. And by that, I mean me." He let out a small, awkwardly adorable chuckle.

It worked in getting everyone to stop and turn to the stage.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-12-2014, 01:02 AM

Torie watched him walk up the stage and smiled proudly. Then chuckled when he adorable awkward. She leaned against the wall, eyes only on her fiancee as he was getting ready to play.

Rachel stopped and stared at the stage. "I didn't know he played." She said to David.

Paisley leaned against him, on the verge of tears.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-12-2014, 01:13 AM

David shook his head, "I didn't know either."

"This first song is for my amazing fiancée, the lovely, the beautiful, future Mrs. Ellingson, Victoria Freemon." Kevin cleared his throat. He sung The Plain White T's 1,2,3,4.

"Give me more loving than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
Barely get mad
I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only
ONE thing (one)
TWO do (two)
THREE words (three)
FOUR you... (four)
(I love you) I love you
There's only
ONE way (one)
TWO say (two)
Those THREE words (three)
And that's what I'll do... (four)
(I love you) I love you

Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
The best that I've had
And I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy

There's only
ONE thing (one)
TWO do (two)
THREE words (three)
FOUR you... (four)
(I love you) I love you
There's only
ONE way (one)
TWO say (two)
Those THREE words (three)
And that's what I'll do... (four)
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you

You make it easy
There's only
ONE thing
TWO do
THREE words
FOUR you...
(I love you) I love you
There's only
ONE way
TWO say
Those THREE words
And that's what I'll do...
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you
1-2-3-4
I love you
(I love you) I love you
"

Of course, that infuriated Liz. She had been back outside, but went back inside, annoyed by his song choice.

Natalie smiled, "That's so romantic!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-12-2014, 01:21 AM

Torie blushed and couldn't stop grinning. As eyes started to settle on her, she blushed even more but held her head high. She resisted the urge to run up and hug him, as she didn't think that was very proper. "I love you, too, babe." She said, just loud enough for him to hear.

Rachel smiled. "Well, that was...sweet." She said.

Paisley gagged and rolled her eyes.

Robert smiled. "Those two are just..." He said to Peter, searching for the right word.

Katie smiled and leaned against her husband.

James gagged. "What a sap." He said, turning his nose up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-12-2014, 01:36 AM

"Perfect together." Peter finished, squeezing Robert's hand.

Kevin cleared his throat. "I'm in a bit of a romantic mood today, so you're all going to have to forgive me. Victoria, love, come up and join me."

He sung a rendition of Kiss Me, followed by Your Body is a Wonderland, followed by I'm Yours, and continued with other acoustic, breathy love songs throughout the rest of the party. Every song or two, he'd stop and tell Victoria how much he loved her, talking about their journey of love together.

By the time it was over, everyone leaving seemed to be happy, and every couple seemed so in love. Kevin put down his guitar and hugged Victoria tightly, giving her a kiss.

Martha was... conflicted. She still hated Torie, really, but she was glad Kevin seemed to put everyone in a good mood. Happy guests meant a happy Martha.

One of the guests happened to work in record producing. He went up to the stage and held out his hand. "Carey Anthony, from Dynamic Records. You have quite the talent, young man."

"Oh, uh, thanks." Kevin said, letting go of Torie.

Natalie took Luke's hand and walked upstairs with him.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-12-2014, 01:41 AM

Torie stood proudly next to Kevin. "Yes, he is quite...amazing, and even that doesn't sum it up." She replied to Carey.

Robert nodded. "Exactly." He replied, picking up an exhausted So Li. "Alright, little one. It's time for bed."

"But, Daddy...I'm not tired." She replied, yawning.

"Oh really." He said, rubbing her back.

Rachel looked to David. "Shall we go say goodbye to our wonderful daughter?"

((hey, this is my last post. Won't be on much tomorrow but I have Monday except for night training. ))

<3