Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-11-2014, 12:19 AM

Kevin came down with the guitar. He looked at Sharp and Natalie, "Where'd Torie go?"

"She seems a little sad for some odd reason. She went outside." Natalie shrugged, unsure.

Luke explained, "She's worried about you. She asked if we thought you'd be okay and then left to get some air."

Kevin frowned. He handed Luke the guitar and said, "I'll be right back." He went outside to the balcony and wrapped his arms around his fiancée, "What's wrong, Torie?"
-
David went and danced with her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-11-2014, 12:27 AM

She leaned against him, thankful for his warmth. "Nothing is wrong. Just...really stuffy in there." She replied quietly. "You...you don't have to marry me because of the baby. If you would rather be with some other girl, or even Liz...I...I would understand. If going to rehab is...is too hard or too soon or whatever...I don't know. I just don't want you to feel like you have to marry me.." She whispered. She felt bad that his family didn't like her and that they had made it very clear to Kevin that they didn't like Torie. That they approved of Liz. She didn't want him to feel forced because of the child or because of anything that had happened. She loved him too much to see him get hurt.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-11-2014, 12:34 AM

"I don't feel like I have to marry you because of the baby. Other people might think that way, but it's not the truth. Yes, I want to make a commitment to you, the woman who is carrying my child, because I want you to know that I love you and I'm always going to be there for you. For better or for worse. I don't want to be with Liz or any other girl. I want to be with you. Always. Baby or not." He kissed her, "Rehab isn't going to be too hard. It will be hard, sure, but I'm going to do it. All good things require some hard work. And it's certainly not too soon. I should have went a few years ago."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-11-2014, 12:39 AM

She smiled and hugged him, knowing that he meant all of those words. "Okay. I love you more than anything in the world." She replied. "And I will stand by you, no matter what. I want to be your girl, I want to give you more kids, and most importantly, I want to always make you smile. I want you to always be happy."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-11-2014, 12:44 AM

"I cannot wait until I can call you my beautiful wife." He kissed her passionately. He then said, "How about we go back inside? You must be freezing."

Flint approached Adele, "The str'ippers should be here soon, shouldn't they?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-11-2014, 12:50 AM

Torie nodded. "And then I can hear you play your guitar. I cannot wait for the baby to hear you play." She said, smiling widely.

Adele turned and grinned. "Oh, yeah." She said, turning to the front door.

Two male cops had come in. One turned to a maid and asked her to find Martha and Paisley Ellingson. The maid nodded her head and immediately went off to the two.

Adele leaned against a wall. "Oh this is going to get into so much trouble but it is sooo going to be worth it." She replied, chuckling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-11-2014, 12:56 AM

"Maybe, while I'm in rehab, I'll start practicing nursery rhymes. Or, hey, maybe I'll make my own. It'll help pass the time." He said, walking inside with Torie, "And I heard babies can hear from inside the womb, but I don't know if we're far along enough for that yet."

Sharp handed him his guitar.

Natalie clapped, "Best Christmas gift ever, right? I'm so glad you get to be musical again."
-
Flint chuckled, "Oh yeah, for sure."

Martha happened to be talking to Paisley, Jackson, Liz, Henry, Tommy, and Darcy, telling the ones who hadn't found out about the engagement about Kevin proposing to Victoria.

((Going to bed. Night. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-11-2014, 01:12 AM

Torie laughed. "Yes, because if you hadn't of given it to him I would have never heard his beautiful music." She replied.

The maid found Paisley and Martha.

"Oh, just bring the cops in. I'm sure this is nothing but a misunderstanding." Paisley replied, sitting down.

The maid nodded and quickly left to go get the officers. Once they had been brought to Paisley and Martha, the buffer one coughed. "Mrs. Ellingson, Mrs. Ellingson-Greene."

"Yes, officers. What can we do for you?" Paisley asked.

Adele pulled the speaker cords out from the band's instruments and plugged it into her boom box.

"Well, I have to come to tell you that we received a complaint-"

"A complaint from who? What neighbors are there around us to call in a complaint?" Paisley snapped.

"A complaint about a noise issue."

"Again, who is around to call in a complaint and what do you mean noise issue. There is no sound coming from this house." Paisley snapped, again.

Adele pressed play on her boom box and Katy Perry's song Peac*ck came blaring over the speaker system.

"Exactly, Ma'am. There was enough noise for this party!" The man shouted, as both started to str*p and dance around their respective partners.

Paisley screamed in disgust as the buff guy shook his a*s in her face and tried to push him away.

Robert picked up So Li and covered her eyes, laughing.

Katie gasped and covered James eyes as well.

"Mom! I want to see what is going on. Why is everyone laughing?" James whined.

Katie was bright red and couldn't help but laugh as well.

Torie looked over at all of the commotion and busted out laughing. "Oh. My. God." She said, in disbelief.

Rachel had stopped dancing with David when the music stopped and also stared at the commotion. "Oh.." She said, not sure whether to laugh or feel terrible for a freaked out Paisley.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-11-2014, 01:54 PM

Natalie was laughing her ass off, while Luke and Kevin were chuckling a little.

Darcy and Tommy covered their younger children's eyes. Tommy realized this was probably what Adele had been alluding to when they had spoken a few days ago, especially when he say Flint hunched over in laughter.

Jackson felt awful for his pregnant wife. "Sir, please, she's not enjoying this. Get away from her!"

The other str'ipper had Martha seated and was thrusting his junk in her face. "Oh my goodness, please, stop. This is a classy party, not some trashy bachelorette affair! WHO HIRED THESE MEN!?!"

Henry looked at Adele, "You didn't..."

Peter was also laughing, "Oh, mother, lighten up!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-11-2014, 09:12 PM

Adele looked at her father and just busted out laughing.

Torie was laughing so hard she was crying.

Paisley started to push the man away. "Go away. Scat. Scat." xD

The man continued with what he was doing, thinking it was all part of the act.

<3