Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-10-2014, 11:02 PM

"I'm fine. Trust me." He rubbed his cheek. "After Ryan's beatings, I can handle a girly little slap. She's pretty upset..." Kevin sighed, "But I expected that. It still sucks to see her upset, even though I'm incredibly mad at her for yesterday."
-
"As long as he gets professional help for his addiction, I suppose. How long will he be gone for?"

"I don't think they've made a decision on that yet. This is a very hard choice for him, because he doesn't want to be away from Torie while she's pregnant. No matter how long, I intend to watch over her. And I'll do it free of charge."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-10-2014, 11:04 PM

Torie hugged him. "Why don't we go and you play the guitar? Get your mind off her." She replied, hating to have his mind on Liz.
~
Rachel raised a brow. "Oh, don't tell me that you have grown attached to my daughter, Sharp?" She replied, almost amused.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2014, 11:15 PM

Kevin nodded. "Sounds like a plan. I don't have to play for a few more hours though, but I guess I could play a little bit. Just for you." He kissed her cheek.

Natalie came over, a few drinks in, "Heeey. I totally saw Liz hit you, Kev, you alright? Did she throw a fit after she found out about the engagement?"

"Yes, she did." Kevin looked at his sister, and then at her drink. He really wished he could have one of his own. Something. It was a party AND the day of his engagement, after all, and he wasn't allowed to celebrate it the way he was accustomed to. "How many have you had?"

"I had a pina colada, a strawberry daiquiri, and a cosmo." She giggled, her face a little flushed. "My goal is to try one of all the girly drinks they have to offer at the bar. I'm about a quarter done."

"I don't think you'll make it to all of them, then."

"No, but hey, someone's got to take your place as the drunken entertainment." Natalie joked. In her buzzed state, she didn't realize it was in bad taste to make a joke like that.
-
"Not in the same way Kevin has, I assure you, but she is, in a way, starting to become like a little sister to me."

"You didn't tell her about... everything, did you? You know, if you tell her about the... 'exterminations' you were involved in, you could easily end up in jail." David said in a hushed tone.

"No, I haven't." He lied. "Anyway, I should be joining Kevin and Victoria now...."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-10-2014, 11:22 PM

Torie's face was blush red, as he made her feel incredibly special. She rubbed his arm and kissed his red cheek. "I know you wish you could have one of those right now, but it will get easier. I love you, more and more each day." She whispered.
~
Rachel's face hardened, much like Torie's would. "Sharp, you have protected my daughter well. I would hate for you to end up like Amon." She whispered, "And yes, please go protect our daughter."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2014, 11:29 PM

"I love you more and more too." Kevin said, still staring at the drink. "I can't even have just one...?" He knew the answer would be no, but he asked just in the off chance that she said okay.

Sharp swallowed and didn't reply as he walked over to Torie an the others. He put an arm around Natalie. He said to Kevin and Torie, "How are things? Told anyone else about the engagement?"
-
David watched them from afar and said quietly to Rachel, "Him telling Victoria is exactly why I was worried about hiring him for a bodyguard..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-10-2014, 11:36 PM

"No. If I thought you could handle just one drink, I would let you. But, love, letting you have one drink will just be opening up the flood gates." She replied. She looked at Sharp and frowned. "Yes. Paisley and Liz came over. They both threw a hissy fit when they saw the ring and when they started their little temper tantrums, well...I didn't hold my tongue back. In the end, Paisley slapped me twice and Liz slapped Kevin. Oh and Martha disapproves as well." She replied, rolling her eyes.
~
Rachel rubbed his arm. "He won't say anything, dear. He doesn't want to end up like Amon and he knows that we mean business." She replied, kissing him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2014, 11:44 PM

Kevin sighed, both at being unable to have a drink, and remembering Liz's, Paisley's, and Martha's reactions.

"Not all too surprising though." Luke shrugged. "I'm sure Martha's probably told everyone else already though, acting like it's a negative thing."

"But it's not. It's super positive, awesome news." Natalie said.

Kevin was still staring at her drink as she took a sip. "I... I think I'm going to get my guitar. I'll be right back." He kissed Torie, walked away and up the stairs.
-
"I hope so. I don't need the police getting any more information than they already have on me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-10-2014, 11:50 PM

Torie sighed and watched him walk upstairs. "Do you...do you think he will be ok?" She asked, wondering if he was regretting proposing to her.
~
"All they have is circumstantial. If they try and bring that into a court room not only will your lawyer have them for lunch, they judge will laugh at them."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-11-2014, 12:00 AM

"I'm sure he'll be just fine, Victoria." Sharp replied. "It's just hard for him to go without drinking. It's a party setting, I understand why it would be especially hard today. And Natalie, you drinking isn't helping."

"What? It's not my fault he's an alcoholic, and I like to have a few drinks sometimes. I don't want to stop drinking because he is." Natalie said, "That's not fair."

"You don't have to quit drinking all together, just in front of him." Sharp rubbed her shoulder, "So when you're done that one, maybe you should be done for the day."

"Fine. This will be my last for today." Natalie said with a sigh.

"Thank you. I'm sure Torie, and Kevin, will appreciate it."
-
Kevin didn't regret proposing, but part of him was regretting agreeing to rehab. He loved Torie, but he didn't want to give up alcohol either. But he knew he had to, and that it would be for the best. He grabbed his guitar and started looking through the sheet music he had brought with him.
-
"I know, but Sharp could easily change that. He knows where Amon's body is, and all the other evidence." David reminded. "But you're probably right. He likely won't say anything for fear of losing his own life."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-11-2014, 12:11 AM

Torie sighed, again. "I need some air." She replied, heading towards an exit. She knew that giving up alcohol was hard for him, just like stepping down from the resistance was going to be hard for her. She was also hoping that maybe, just maybe, after he went through rehab, he would be able to just have one drink. That he could control himself. She walked out onto a balcony and shivered, forgetting a jacket inside.
~
"Exactly." She replied, kissing his cheek. "So, why don't we enjoy ourselves and maybe dance a little bit." She replied, slipped her hand into his and pulling him in the direction of the dance floor.

<3