Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-10-2014, 02:47 PM

"You still had Catherine's pearl, Kevin?"

"Yeah, she gave it to me before she got a little senile, when I proposed to Liz." Kevin reminded. "Speaking of Grandma, is she around?"

"She's getting a little tired, but last I knew she was awake and one of the housekeepers was bringing her around to say hello to everyone."

"What about Uncle Thomas?"

"Unfortunate, my husband is still not well enough to leave the bed." Martha said with a slight frown. "However, let us think about happier news. The engagement. That's wonderful. At least your child won't be the b@stard child of a single teenage mother. So I take it you're okay with his alcohol dependency, Victoria?"

"No, she isn't, and I've already agreed to going to rehab when we get back." Kevin told her.
-
"Sharp, you are being paid to look after Victoria." David folded his arms.

"I am. She's perfectly fine. I am not paid to spy on her."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-10-2014 at 06:24 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-10-2014, 08:13 PM

Torie smiled. "Our child wouldn't have been a b@stard anyways. No more so than yours." She replied, folding her arms. "But, I am sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he feels well soon."
~
Paisley walked over to Liz. "Oh, don't you look stunning, Elizabeth." She said, smiling. "Has Kevin seen you?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2014, 08:21 PM

"They've given him 3 months to live, so all I can do is pray that the doctors are wrong."

Kevin sighed, "Sorry to hear that, Aunt Martha."

"There's nothing you can do. If it's time, it's time. Did you see I invited your parents, Victoria?"

"Yes, we already spoke to them and told them about the engagement." Kevin told her.
-
Elizabeth did look quite gorgeous. In her sexy black dress, gold jewelry, and her hair up in a pretty updo. "Ugh, it's no use. He hasn't stepped away from Victoria at all. They seemed to have already made up. That girl is so stubborn..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-10-2014, 08:29 PM

"They were quite happy to hear about it as well." Torie added, smiling. "And thank you for inviting them. It was a nice surprise."
~
Paisley scoffed. "Please, sweetheart. You don't need to wait for her to leave him." She replied, grabbing Liz's hand and dragging her over to Torie, Kev, and Martha.

"Hey cousin. Cousin's wh*re." She said, smiling.
~
Rachel sighed. "Sharp, I just want to make sure that our daughter will be ok with him after you leave. I just want to make sure that our daughter is safe."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2014, 08:42 PM

"I have to go be the hostess and speak to other guests now." Martha said, leaving.

Kevin glared at Paisley and Liz. "I'd rather you not call her that..." Kevin trailed off, staring at Liz. She looked so sexy today, he ended up checking her out and then staring right at her chest.

"How do I look, Kevin?" Liz smirked, folding her arms under her chest and pushing her b'oobs up a little.

"Uh..." Kevin blushed and turned away.
-
Luke sighed. When Natalie had run off to say hello to a family friend, he replied to Rachel, "If you must know, Kevin has a slight drinking problem and he wasn't entirely nice to Victoria yesterday after having too much to drink. However, he's going to rehab for that upon out return to America, so that should be dealt with by the time I leave."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-10-2014, 09:04 PM

Torie smiled. "Desperate." She replied, wrapping her hands around Kevin's arm, making sure her ring was quite visible.

Paisley gasped as she saw the ring. "Kevin, did you-"

"Propose. Yes, he did. And it was quite romantic, too. Took me up in Uncle Henry's helicopter and after we had gone around the city, took me into the outskirts. There, on top of a snowy ridge and written in red rose petals was Victoria, will you marry me?. By the time I had turned around, Kevin was on his knee and the ring pulled out." She replied, smiling.

"How romantic? I assume you are ok with his drinking then." Paisley sneered.

"Actually, I have you two to thank for that. While yesterday was quite a hurtful day, it showed Kevin that he never wanted to hurt me. It showed him that he did have a problem and we have come up with a solution to that." She replied.
~
Rachel shook her head. "He never physically hurt her tho? Never went after her that way?"

((sorry dad needed help))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2014, 09:14 PM

Liz had also gasped. She looked incredibly angry by the news. "YOU proposed to HER. Well, how long will that last before you get cold feet and back out. Don't get too f*cking excited there, Victoria, he'll get drunk and call the engagement off a week before the wedding."

"Like Torie said," Kevin said, raising his volume, "We're working on a solution to that."

"I've yet to see any 'solution' last longer than a week." Liz rolled her eyes.

"This will work... I'm going to rehab for a little while..." Kevin said, his voice now quiet, as he didn't want people around to know he was an alcoholic.

"WHAT? You'll go to rehab for HER, yet when I told you that you should go to rehab, you insisted you didn't have a problem." She folded her arms and glared at Torie's ring. "Is that the same pearl you gave me?"

"It's a family heirloom, I wasn't going to NOT use it..." Kevin replied, "And as for the rehab, again, Torie explained that it was because of you two yesterday. I realized I was wrong, and that I do have a problem."
-
"No. Never." Sharp shook his head.

"Then what did he do?" David asked. He knew it was hypocritical of him, but he also didn't want Kevin harming his daughter.

"It just... wasn't physical. I honestly shouldn't say anything more."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-10-2014, 09:36 PM

Torie's face hardened. "Please, do not insult me by comparing our relationships. You are just like every single one of his family extended members. Spiteful, jealous, egotistical, and hateful. No wonder he didn't want to marry you. Why would he bother to marry someone who is just like the family that judges him, criticizes him, and manipulates him? Why would he bother to put himself in that kind of relationship? Why would he-"

Torie was cut off by Paisley slapping her across the face. Torie rubbed her jaw and moved it around. It was harder than she expected but she had taken worst.

"You...b*tch. How dare you talk about my family in that manner and how dare you talk about Liz that way. How dare you...how dare you!" Paisley stammered, too upset for words.

"How dare I? You are the ones who tried to break up my relationship. You are the ones who forced him to drink when you all knew he was quitting. You are the ones who pretend to be his family and manipulate him at their will. You are the-"

That earned her another slap from Paisley.
~
"Please, Sharp...if my daughter is in trouble. If he hurts her and the child..." Rachel replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2014, 09:49 PM

"Don't you hit her." Kevin growled, pulling Torie closer to him.

"Too late, she already did twice, and if you didn't pull her away I would have given her a third." Liz hissed. She turned to Torie, "You don't know jack sh*t about who I am. I love Kevin very much, and we were always very close until... until this." She started to cry.

"Liz... don't cry..."

"Don't talk to me! You're such an @sshole, Kevin! You impregnate and propose to some little girl and you expect me to, what, be happy for you two?" Liz shook her head, "We were so happy together."

"Don't call her a little girl, okay, because that makes me feel like a creep, and we WERE happy together, Liz... but I'm happy with Victoria now."

"Whatever, Kevin. I'm sure in a few years she'll be too old for you, and you'll find some 16 year old or something." Liz slapped Kevin and started walking off.
-
"He would never physically touch her. He doesn't like to fight at all. He'd rather be beaten to a pulp than fight some one back. We don't have to worry about that." Luke insisted. "He would never hurt the kid, either. That's another reason he's doing to rehab. He wants to be a good father."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-10-2014, 09:55 PM

"Kevin!" Torie gasped, immediately turning to him. She rubbed his cheek softly and glared at the way Liz went.

Paisley shook her head and ran off after Liz. Or, at least walked as quick as she could.

Torie then snapped her attention back to Kevin. "Baby...are you alright?" She asked, concerned.
~
Rachel sighed. "Thank you, Sharp. This is very...upsetting news but I am glad you told us."

<3