Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-09-2014, 11:23 PM

"Thanks." Heather blushed more. She pushed him down and crawled on top of him, and started kissing his neck. "I love you."

"You love him? Really? Like you understand what love is. You've been dating for a week. Give it a rest, Heather."
-
"Of course I am. That's what I'm being paid for. I wouldn't simply up and leave." Luke nodded. He saw Torie and Natalie and waved them over.

Natalie saw Luke and Kevin and pointed, "Our boys are over there. Did you want me to grab you one of those virgin pina coladas? Or how about a virgin margarita? Whatever you want, I'll make sure there's no alcohol in it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-09-2014, 11:27 PM

Alex ran his hand up and down her back. "And I love you, too." He whispered.
~
Rachel smiled and turned to see where Luke had waved. She smiled even more when she saw her daughter dressed head to toe like a young adult. "David, doesn't she look stunning?" She whispered to her own fiancee.

Torie froze when she saw David and her mother. "What the-" She sighed. "I don't know, Nat. Just something fruity." She replied, surprised to see her parents.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 11:35 PM

" Vomit. You two are so disgusting."

Heather took off the corset and put her hands up Alex's shirt, sliding it off.

"You have such a hot body, Heather. Perky b'oobs, tiny waist, fantastic ass... Maybe more flab in the middle now that you're not throwing up your food..."
-
"She looks great. Like a grown woman." David agreed.

Natalie went and went and got her a virgin strawberry daiquiri. She got one for herself too, but she didn't omit the alcohol. She made sure not to mix up the drinks, putting a white mini umbrella in Torie's and an orange one in hers. She handed Torie her drink and said, "Why are you so froze up? What's wrong?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 11:40 PM

Alex kissed her body. "Da.mn, babe. You really do have a fantastic body." He whispered.
~
Torie shook her head, taking her drink. "My parents are here and...I just wasn't expecting them to be here." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 11:48 PM

Heather smiled. This is why I like him better, Kyle. He's sweet.

"Because he never thought he'd get a girl like you. You're way out of his league. He's afraid to lose you."

As opposed to you, who thinks they're 'too good' to lose me. Heather thought back. She said to Alex, "I love it when you compliment me..."
-
"Oh. Those other people are your parents?" Natalie replied. "I guess I can see it. You look a lot like your mom. Let's go tell them about the engagement then." She took her hand and walked over to them.

"Hello, you must be Victoria's parents. I'm Kevin's sister-"

"Natalie." David said, "Yes, I happen to recognize you."

"Oh." Natalie blinked, feeling awkward.

"I've seen you in the tabloids." David clarified. "I'm good with remembering names and faces."

Kevin put an arm around Victoria.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 11:59 PM

"Oh, do you?" He replied, smiling. "Well, then you have an amazing butt, figure, gorgeous, caring eyes, and a beautiful smile." He replied, grabbing or touching the different parts. "And the most wonderful kiss." He added, kissing her.
~
"Victoria, you look stunning." Rachel replied, hugging her daughter.

"Mom, Dad...Kevin proposed." Torie said, holding her left hand out and not able to keep her excitement contained. She was easily grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, sweetie! That is wonderful!" Rachel replied, smiling even more. "Congratulations, you two. And the ring...wow, sweetie."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2014, 12:05 AM

Heather was bright red by this time and couldn't help but giggle. "You are the sweetest, most adorable guy ever." She wrapped her arms around them and led them into an x-scene.
-
"That is amazing news. Congratulations to the both of you. That ring must've cost you a lot of money, Kevin."

"It did," He replied to David, "So did the rest of the proposal. I had to import roses to write out in a field Victoria, Will You Marry Me?, so we could see it from a helicopter. It was worth ever dime spent though, to see her face."

"How touching. I'm glad to hear my daughter means so much to you. Perhaps we will have a double wedding." David joked.

"You and Mrs. Freemon are engaged?" Luke asked, raising a brow.

"For someone who used to work in intelligence, I'm surprised you didn't already know that, Sharp." David responded.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-10-2014, 12:13 AM

"But Mom, you are still married to dad?" Torie responded, pointing to the wedding ring.

"Yes. I sent divorce papers to your father in Tokyo earlier this week. I do not know if he has received them or not, yet." Rachel replied, smiling at David.

Torie just stared at the two of them and took a couple sips from her drink, wishing she could have a little bit of alcohol. She wasn't sure how to respond to this news, so she blurted out, "Alex got shot!"

Rachel blinked. "Oh, no. Is..is he ok?" She asked, actually sounding concerned.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2014, 12:21 AM

"Anti-Resistance, I presume? All of you kids should stop with this silliness. You're putting yourselves, and everyone around you like Kevin here, at risk... for what? To end The Program? It's ridiculous." David said. "I hope he is okay. I would assume so since I haven't been contacted about it. Is he here?"

"Why don't you close down The Program, Mr. Rice?" Natalie asked.

"Firstly, Ms. Ellingson, I do not have that power. Once the Program is enforces in a country, I know longer have that type of control. That's for the governments to decide whether or not they want to continue it. Secondly, it's how I make money. $2.5 million a year by each country's government with The Program operational."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-10-2014, 12:28 AM

"I invited him and two of my friends to the party but they have not shown up, as far as I know. However, Dad, he may not be feeling up to seeing people. He did just get shot." Torie replied.

"We don't leave until the day after tomorrow, David. We can always call him up and have him meet us for lunch." Rachel replied.

Torie rolled her eyes. Like he even wants to see you after what you did to his mother. She thought. "I'm sure he would be thrilled to get that invitation." She replied, sarcastically.

<3