Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-09-2014, 03:10 PM

"Can we stay in...? And can I wear my dress anyway? I really wanted to dress up today."
-
"Don't you ever feel a little young for a kid though?" Natalie asked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-09-2014, 03:17 PM

Alex nodded. "Of course you can wear your dress. I would love to see you in it." He replied, kissing her.
~
"Yeah. Trust me, I didn't think I would be having a kid this young nor was this anywhere in my life plans but...I'm privileged. I can hire a nanny for the days that I am in school and Kevin is working. If him and I need to a day to ourselves or we need some extra help around the house, well, hey we can always hire someone. My life won't be shattered like most girls my age lives would be."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 03:21 PM

Heather smiled and nodded. "I'll change into it then. Go wait out in the living room."
-
"Haha, or you could just have Luke watch over the kid if he's still working for you by then." Natalie joked. "But I suppose you're right, just don't go too far with the nannies and end up like Alessandra. She and Uncle Henry got into a fight and are getting a divorce, by the way."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 03:25 PM

Alex laughed and walked out into the living room.
~
"No. Just basically like daycare, ya know. I want to raise my child but I also want a career. I probably won't have as much of a demanding career like Kevin's, but maybe something in disaster work. Something where I am helping people. And I'm sorry for your Uncle."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 03:34 PM

Heather came into the living room in her strapless navy blue ballgown. She sat on the couch and laughed, "I feel way too fancy to watch a movie in a hotel room, but whatever. I bought this dress, I may as well wear it."
-
"Don't be. He ended things with her because she was a b'itch to his children, particularly a b'itch to Adele and then not paying their child, Cecil, any attention. And I heard she supposedly sold Adele's mother's things and sold them. He's better off without her." Natalie finished Torie's hair and smiled, "How's this?"

It was a fairly simple style, yet classically beautiful, wavy half updo.

(( http://cdn2.www.babble.com/wp-conten...ge-Half-Up.jpg ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 03:40 PM

Alex wrapped his arm around her. "Do you want to go to that party?"
~
Torie smiled. "I love it! It will look fabulous with the dress and Eeeee! Kevin is going to die when he sees me." She said, quite giddy.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 03:47 PM

"No. It's probably for the best."

I bet if it was a drug party you'd want to go. I'd take you.

Heather shook her head and ignored the fact that she was hearing voices. "It would be incredibly embarrassing to have a drug withdrawal freak out in front of a bunch of celebrities and near royalty..."

My silly little Barbie, your freak outs are only going to get worse if you don't 'fix' the problem.

Heather's stomach growled, "God, I always feel so hungry. We just ate. We should order up some chips or something."

You're going to get so fat, Heather. You're already almost back to 120lbs... I thought we decided 110 or even 105 was ideal...

"SHUT THE F'UCK UP, KYLE!" Heather bellowed at the top of her lungs. O_o

Kyle's voice inside her head laughed.
-
Natalie giggled back. She started helping Torie with her makeup, "I'm sure he will. You look fabulous. He's a very lucky man."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 03:51 PM

Alex rubbed her back. "I'll order up some chips, salsa, maybe something chocolaty."
~
"And so am I. I can't believe that we are getting married." She replied. "How are things with Luke? You two have been quite inseparable."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 04:00 PM

"Yes, please do that." Heather said, her voice sounding frantic and shaken. "Chocolate sounds incredible."

You know I'd go away if you got high... If only your le'sbian lover didn't throw away all the drugs, you'd feel perfectly fine, Heather.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up..." Heather mumbled aloud.

Or what? You can't do anything to me. I'm inside your head and it's quite comfortable here.
-
"Things really moved quick for you two." She replied. "Like I said before, we're having fun. Of course I like him, but we'll have to see when we get to Chicago. I don't know exactly how he feels. I'd hardly even say we're dating right now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 04:05 PM

Alex rubbed her back and called room service. He ordered up popcorn, chips and salsa, a chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, and a pizza.
~
Torie smiled. "I would say he is quite taken by you." She replied, remembering her conversation wit him.

<3