Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#761 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 03:28 PM

"I'm sorry, Torie. I would, but I have no technique. Why don't you join a karate class or something?"

Ella expected as much. Like she said earlier in the fight, Alex was a spoiled brat used to getting what he wanted. She knew he wasn't used to being told off like that. Ella groaned as the punch hit her, and slowly got up on her feet again. She was getting tired of fighting, so she didn't throw a punch even though she really wanted to. Instead, she spit at him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#762 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-17-2013, 03:34 PM

She nodded. "I think that's what I will do." She agreed. She moved slightly and winced a bit, inhaling sharply.

Alex wrinkled his nose. "Eww..." He muttered, quite disgusted. He kicked her in the leg, immediately regretting it as pain seared through his ribs.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#763 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 03:41 PM

"Stay still." Ryan suggested. "I don't want to see you get any more hurt."

"Alex, just give up already. Run away like the little p*ssy you are." Ella tried again to punch him in the face. She was praying that she'd break his nose or give him a black eye... anything to cause him to consider thinking twice about fighting with her. Ella actually did have a pocket knife with her that she carried in her pocket at all times for protection, but she didn't see the need to use a knife in a fist fight unless her life was in danger. Honestly though, she didn't expect that to happen. She was surprised Alex hadn't already ran off.
(#764 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 03:43 PM

She looked at him. "Still don't think you are my knight in shining armor." She smiled.

It hit him square in the nose. He yelled in pain and held his nose as it started to bleed. "D@mn sl*t!" He yelled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#765 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 03:50 PM

Ryan blushed. Flustered, he said, "'Um. Uh, well, I'm just being a good boyfriend... Nothing special. I'm sure most guys would act like me in this situation."

Ella folded her arms, feeling victorious. She started laughing, the crazy Ella starting to show. Of course she was also in pain, but the adrenaline was toning it down a little. "Man, you're being beat up by a girl. Must be hurting your ego a bit. A woman beater and still a wimp? You're never going to get laid."
(#766 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 03:58 PM

She giggled, pulling his arm more snugly around her. She put her head on his chest and smiled, happily.

Alex lunged at her, snarling as he did so. Four blows to the head and she will live, 5 and she probably won't make it to the hospital. He thought.

<3
(#767 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 04:03 PM

Ella fell to the ground, but was still laughing hysterically. She grazed her hand over the knife in her pocket, tempted to pull it out. She held her arms out, trying her best to hold Alex back. Of course, the laughter was not helping her strength. "Ooooooh, I'm so scared Alex."
(#768 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 04:06 PM

He hit her twice in the head.

Mike came in with a plate of scrambled eggs and two pieces of toast. He looked at the two of them. "Well, don't you two look comfy." He smirked.

<3
(#769 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 04:09 PM

It hurt. Badly. At this point, Ella decided to take off her knife. She held it close to his throat and said, "Oh, bad call. I told you to give up. Maybe this will persuade you? Leave, Alex."

Ryan laughed and helped Torie sit up, "Dinner time."
(#770 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 04:14 PM

Alex chuckled. "Nicely played, Lovie." He replied, grabbing a hold of her hand as he slid off her. He bowed. "Until next time." He smirked, running into the park.

Torie blushed and just ate her dinner. "Thanks, Mike." She said, after she was done.

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore. Hurts anytime I move and we had to run in gym today." She replied. "Hurt like he.ll but I got through. Ella ran next to me for a while."

<3