Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-09-2014, 11:16 AM

"I guess you're right. Although you and I were going to go to that party still, right?" Heather smiled, "We should probably get ready."
-
"Then let's go tell everyone. Maybe we'll just announce it to my parents and siblings, and everyone else can find out when they notice the ring on your finger. It's less stressful that way." Kevin took her hand and walked inside. He had a housekeeper go get Joseph, Nina, Cathy, Joey, Natalie, and Luke.

When they all joined in the living room, all the girls were half ready for the party, getting their half and makeup done. Joseph was already in his tux, and Joey wasn't dressed up at all.

"What is it?" Nina asked. She was glad Torie and Kevin seemed happy. She was worried about what would happen to their relationship following what had happened the previous day. Even though she still was a little nervous about Torie putting her son's life in danger, she knew that Kevin loved Torie very much, and that was the most important thing.

"I'll let Victoria show you." He put his arm around Torie.

Luke hadn't told Natalie about the proposal, so she actually was going to be surprised this time. XD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-09-2014 at 12:49 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-09-2014, 01:21 PM

Alex really did not feel up to going to the party but knew that it meant a lot not only to his sister but to Heather. He nodded. "Sure, hun. We can still go." He replied.

Janie, on the other hand, had decided not to go. She figured she would just return the dress but...she didn't feel like being a third wheel-again.
~
Torie smiled at Kevin and then looked back at her future family. "We're...we're getting married!" She said, beaming. She held her left hand out to show the ring and just smiled from head to toe.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 01:43 PM

"Are you sure, Alex? You said you didn't feel like going. If both of you really don't want to go, I can go return my dress and we'll do something else..." Heather said with a slight frown.
-
"OH. MY. GOD." Natalie said with a bit of a giggle as she hugged Torie, "That's amazing! Congratulations! Wow, and that ring is incredible.. is that-?"

"The family pearl? Yeah. Grandma gave it to me when I was with Liz. I took it back when we broke up and had a new ring fitted for it for Torie." Kevin smiled brightly.

"Liz is going to be P'ISSED when she sees this." Cathy said.

"I think it's incredibly romantic, Kevin. Sc'rew what Liz is going to think. She tried to ruin things for you two and failed." Natalie added.

Nina hugged Victoria after Natalie did, "This is such an incredible news week for you two, isn't it?"

Joseph nodded, "It is nice that your child will be raised by married parents. Statistically, they turn out better than children who aren't."

Joey grinned at his bro, "Grats, man."

"We should open a bottle of champagne to celebrate!" Nina said happily.

"Maybe for all of you, but Torie's pregnant so she can't drink and me... well, I guess we have even more news. When we do get back... I'm going to rehab..." Kevin said quietly.

"And the good news continues. That's very brave of you, Kevin." Nina hugged her son.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 01:53 PM

Alex shook his head. "No. If Janie doesn't want to go, that's fine. You and I will go." He replied, getting up.
~
Torie smile only got bigger. She rubbed Kevin's shoulder and then turned to everyone else. She didn't know what to say, as everything was still sinking in. "Thank you, everyone, for being so happy. Once Kevin completes rehab, we are going to start planning the wedding. Looks like the new year is going to bring a lot of new changes."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 02:06 PM

Heather smiled and hugged him. "Yay! I better start getting dressed then."
-
"I can't believe you're going to rehab, Kevin. You were so adamant that you didn't have a problem. You and Liz broke up partially because you wouldn't get help." Cathy reminded.

"This is different though. I hurt Torie yesterday because of my drinking, and I don't want to be drunk in front of my baby." Kevin touched Torie's stomach.

"It's better late than never, and I am very proud of you." Nina kissed her son's cheek. "Torie, you're right, lots of new changes, but good ones."

Natalie was smiling almost as much as Torie, "I'm, like, beyond happy. So, what was the proposal like? Was it on the helicopter?"

"Yes, tell us everything!" Nina nodded, interested in hearing how things went down.

Joseph and Joey felt a little out of place. They were both happy for them, but they were guys and didn't want to act overly sappy about it. Cathy felt a little awkward as well, since she and Liz were friends and hearing this and knowing how Liz still felt about them... she knew she wasn't going to take this well at all.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 02:12 PM

Alex nodded. "I will start getting dressed here soon, too." He replied, answering the door for room service.

He wheeled the cart in and set everything up on the table.
~
Torie smiled and started to tell him about the trip. "So, after we go over the city, we start to go over the outskirts. We go around a mountain and in bright red rose petals on the white snow it says 'Victoria, will you marry me?'. Of course, he ask's me what the writing says and I get through the first three words before I am left speechless. I turn to look at him and there he is, on one knee with the ring pulled out. I start crying like a baby and totally shocked by all of it. He then asks me to marry him and, well, I said yes." Torie said, squealing at the end.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 02:26 PM

Heather sat down and ate with the other two.

She did hate making Janelle feel like a third wheel, especially since there were some slight feelings of more than just friendship between the two of them. "What are you planning on doing if you're not coming with us to the party, Janelle?"
-
"Awe, that's so romantic!" Natalie hugged Torie again.

Luke laughed at Natalie. She was such a sap for things like this.

"Rose petals, Kevin that must have cost a fortune." Cathy said.

"It did, but it was worth it to see the look on her face. No other flower expresses love quite like a rose, you know? I had to have roses." Kevin waited until Natalie let go of Torie and then put an arm around his fiancée.

"That's so sweet, Kevin." Nina starting to cry tears of joy.

"It would make a great romantic movie proposal." Joseph said with a smile. "Congratulations again."

"Thanks, dad. It means a lot that you are all happy about this. Some of the other people in this house won't feel the same."

Nina chuckled, "Who needs their approval, though? Most of them never approve of us anyway. We're happy for you, and more importantly, you two are happy together. I can't wait for the wedding."

"I want to be a bridesmaid! Oh my God, Torie, you have to make me a bridesmaid." Natalie giggled, "I can't wait either! Are you going to get married before, or after the baby?"

"We could get a nice custom gown done for you, even when you are pregnant." Kevin reminded, "We have the money for it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 02:34 PM

Janie shrugged. "Might go shopping or see what the night life has to offer."
~
"I don't know. Honestly, I am still wrapping my head around this entire day." She confessed. "And yes, Nat, you can be a bridesmaid." She added. She turned to Kevin and kissed his cheek. "How much time do we have before the party?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-09-2014, 02:42 PM

"If you're going out, just be careful." Heather said as she finished her meal. "Torie would probably want you to go to the party, you know."
-
"The party officially starts in a little over an hour, but most people won't show up for about another 2 hours... You have about 2 hours and I know how you girls are with your dresses, and hair, and makeup. You should probably get ready now. I'm going to go put on my tux."

"Torie, did you need any help getting ready? I'm practically done." Natalie smiled. She was already in her lacy white dress, and her hair and makeup was already done too. All she needed was to pair it with some accessories and do a quick touch up closer to the time of the party.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2014, 02:47 PM

"I know, but...I dunno. I just feel out of place with everyone there and it didn't sound like Torie got the ok to invite us. You and Alex should just go. I'll be fine."
~
Torie nodded. "That would be nice." She replied to Natalie. She turned to Kevin and kissed him. "I will see you soon, love." She replied, smiling.

<3