Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-08-2014, 09:11 PM

Heather picked up the box and giggled, "No, I'm sorry, those were dumb questions." She opened the box and lit up, "It's beautiful, Alex. It'll go so well with my dress... Why the gift?" She asked as she handed it to him so he could help her put it on.
-
For a while, they went over the city of Dublin, looking down at all the buildings. The view was like a plane, but being closer to the ground, it was also quite a bit different. Seeing an aerial view of the old historic stone buildings, as well as the more modern architecture in the city, was something quite special.

They also went and saw some of the landscape just outside of the city. There was something written in the hills, large enough to see clearly from where they were in the air, in vibrant red roses in the crisp, winter white snow. Kevin noticed it first and pointed out the window, "Torie, what does that say down there?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-08-2014, 09:17 PM

Alex quickly put it on her. "Just because I thought it would look beautiful on you." He replied, kissing her neck.
~
Torie paused for a second. "Victoria...will you-" She gasped at the last word and turned to look at him. She wasn't exactly sure if what she was reading was intended for her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 09:27 PM

Heather hugged him. "Oh, Alex, thanks. You're such a sweetheart. I feel like I don't get you enough, though. I haven't got you any gifts."
-
Kevin hand already got down on one knee, as best he could while in a moving helicopter. He was holding the little white velvet heart shaped box open, and inside was a ring. A beautiful, large, natural and uncultured, cream colored pearl, surrounded by a few diamonds on each side looking like little petals, on a white gold band. Kevin had spared no expense, with the total cost of the ring certainly over a million. Luckily, the pearl had been in his family for generations and he had been lucky enough to be the one to receive it, as natural saltwater pearls of this size had all been harvested and were extremely rare and expensive.

He finished the sentence for her, a huge smile on his face as he was unable to contain his joy, "Victoria, will you marry me?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 09:32 PM

He kissed her again. "Just having you is enough for me." He replied, smiling. "Besides, the way your eyes light up when you open one of my gifts is priceless."
~
Torie stood there, hand over her mouth, tears of joy running down her face, and just stunned. She couldn't believe what was happening. After a few moments of silence, she realized that she hadn't answered him and nodded vigorously as she was still completely speechless.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 09:41 PM

Heather hugged him tighter. She couldn't find the words to say. After a moment, her stomach growled. "Oh, I guess I still need to order that food." She chuckled.
-
Kevin let out a sigh of relief - the brief silence had made him nervous. He took her finger and slipped on the ring. A perfect fit. He had secretly taken one of her older rings so that it would be sized properly. He sat her back down in her seat and then sat down as well. "I'm so glad you said yes. And the look on your face right now... I love you so much, my gorgeous, incredible fiancée. And I love making you happy like this." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 09:54 PM

He laughed and looked at the menu. "I am going to have the baked chicken with mashed potatoes and roasted vegetable medley."
~
Torie wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, incredibly happy. "I love you, too." She said, smiling from ear to ear. She looked at the ring on her finger and was just amazed that it was on her finger.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 10:02 PM

"Mm. Sounds fancy. I think I'll get the same." Heather smiled at him. "I forget what Janelle wanted..." She went into the living room and asked her, "What did you want to eat, Janie?"
-
Kevin blushed a little. "Somebody seems extremely happy to be the future Mrs. Kevin Ellingson. This is the start of something great, Victoria. When we get back, I'll go to rehab and get sober, we'll decorate the nursery, then we'll get married, then we'll have our child... or you can have the baby first and we'll get married after, either way. We'll be a little, happy family. A sober Kevin Ellingson, his beautiful wife Victoria Ellingson, and an adorable little baby girl or boy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 10:10 PM

"I think I am going to just have the grilled chicken salad." Janie replied, as she had been debating.
~
Torie smiled and kissed him. "I love that plan." She said, hugging him. "And I want you to plan the wedding with me, so after you get out of rehab we will start planning that."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 10:19 PM

Heather nodded and ordered all their food. She sat down next to Janelle and quietly said, "I'm sorry, with Alex around, that I don't spend as much time with you. You must be bored... You should have convinced Greg to come."
-
"The wedding, and the nursery, and having to deal with the pregnancy, aaaannd graduating high school? 2014 is going to be a busy year for you." Kevin laughed. "But I'm always here to help. I know you can't do it all alone, which is why I still do have reservations about going to rehab, but I'm sure Natalie will help out a little. Most seem to have standard program lengths of 30, 60, and 90 days... I'm not sure how long I'm going to go for yet. I just have to remind myself that it will all be worth it for both of us and our child."

Henry was just landing the helicopter now. He said to them, "Feel free to come inside and tell everyone the good news whenever you're ready." He got out and went inside the mansion.

Kevin took Torie's hand. "This might be... somewhat brutal. Maybe you should call your brother and your parents first."

((Gotta go, I think. I don't know about you, but I have all day off tomorrow YAY so I'll be on throughout the day.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 10:25 PM

Janie shrugged. "It's no biggie. Greg had to stay behind. We couldn't risk having him over here." She replied, not looking up from her book. "Besides, we didn't come here just for fun."
~
Torie shook her head. "No. Kevin, you should go to rehab. Yes, it may be difficult right now but...in the long run, it will be better now. I would rather have you gone for the first 3 months of my pregnancy than risk not having you there when our child is born." She replied. "And, no. I can handle whatever they throw at me. There is not much else that they can say other than what they have."

((I should be on for the most part. ))

<3