Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-08-2014, 07:56 PM

"I'm sorry about that." Heather smirked. "I didn't mean too, but I've never seen you find me so irresistible before. It was adorable... If you need any help, I'm right here."
-
Natalie want to the door, half of her hair straightened and the other half still wavy. "Torie! 'Sup?"
-
Kevin had gone to get Uncle Henry, telling him they had arrived and were almost ready to go on the helicopter.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-08-2014, 08:01 PM

He blushed even more and looked at the floor. "But...I always find you irresistible..." He mumbled, before going back to cleaning his wound.
~
"I was hoping that I could leave my dress and bag in here. I figured you two would be in here the entire time and I don't want Liz or Paisley able to do anything to it." She replied, giggling at Nat's hair.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 08:07 PM

"But you're usually a lot more shy about it." Heather kissed his cheek and went back to blow drying her hair. "Like right now, you're acting all embarrassed."
-
Natalie nodded, "No prob, girl. So... I heard Kevin's having Uncle Henry take you up in his helicopter? Remember, it is our uncle, so try not to join the mile high club. Wait until the flight back for that." She winked teasingly. "But seriously, have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 08:16 PM

He sighed. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, not sure what else to say. He quickly re bandaged his shoulder and wrapped his good arm around her.
~
Torie laughed. "Speaking of your brother, he is acting incredibly jumpy today. I don't know if it was because of yesterday or what, but da.mn..." She replied, hanging her dress up. "Anyways, I gotta run. I'm supposed to meet him in the living room. Don't have too much fun, you two." She added, smirking.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 08:25 PM

"Aweeee. And now you're sorry about it! CUTE!" She hugged him and giggled. "Alright, now how about that room service."
-
Natalie grinned back, "Well, you know me. All about having fun. Half the time Luke tells me he's had enough, but he changes his mind pretty quick once we get started."

"I'm sorry, but I'm just not use to your idea of fun, 6 times a day." Luke laughed, "Let's finish with your hair though right now, you look hilarious."

Natalie playfully punched him, "Fine, fine." She turned back to Torie and said, "See you later, Tori."
-
Kevin was waiting, with a single rose in hand.

Liz happened to walk into the living room. "Who's the rose for? Me?"

"Funny.: Kevin rolled his eyes. "No, it's for my soon to be fiancée, Victoria."

"You're unbelievably stubborn when you're sober." Liz mumbled before she started walking off, "See you at the party, @sshole."

"See ya." Kevin yelled to her as she left. He shook his head and kept waiting.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 08:29 PM

He laughed and nodded. "Alright. Why don't you go get the menu." He suggested, kissing her softly.
~
Torie shook her head. "Don't wear him out too much there, Nat. He is technically supposed to be working." She teased Luke. "See ya at the party." She added, walking out and down to the living room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 08:39 PM

Heather nodded and went into the living room to get it. She also had to ask Janelle what she wanted.
-
Luke closed the door and said to Natalie, "I am actually supposed to be working. I should be going on that ride with her and Kevin. Torie's parents are paying me a lot to watch her."

"Nothing will go wrong right now though." Natalie assured him, sitting back down so he could finish her hair. "And how much are they paying you?"

"Half a mil to take the job, and then 10 grand a day." He replied, nonchalantly.

"WHAT?!"

Luke, caught off guard by Natalie's shocked response, nearly burned her ear by accident. "Mrs. Freemon, her mother, was extremely worried, and I was the only one Mr. Rice trusted to look after her. I wasn't willing to do it, originally, then she told me to name a price... so I did." He shrugged.
-
Kevin approached her with the rose and handed it to her, "For the beautiful lady."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 08:45 PM

Alex got the other necklace box out of his suitcase and placed it on her pillow. He then sat down on his end and began to read a book.
~
Torie smiled and took it. "If you are trying to make up for yesterday, you have done that many of times over." She replied, kissing him. And indeed, he had. She knew that he hadn't of meant the things he had said and with the way he had woken her up, breakfast, all the compliments, and now this...how could she not forgive him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 08:52 PM

Heather came back into the room with the menu, ready to order something, when she noticed the box on the pillow. She pointed at it and said, "Did you put that there?" Obviously she knew he did, but she didn't really think and it was what ended up coming out of her mouth anyway. She also said the following stupid question: "Is it for me?" XD
-
Kevin beamed, smiling from ear to ear, "Good, because otherwise today would be a complete disaster. But no, that's not the reason I'm acting this way, but that is a plus." He took her hand and led her outside, where Henry's chopper was waiting. He had on all the proper gear and gave Kevin a thumbs up.

He went to the entrance into the Helicopter and helped her in. He got in after her, and told her, "Go on, and give Uncle Henry the go ahead when you're ready. Tell him to lift off!" He chuckled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 08:59 PM

Alex looked at her. "Do you really want me to answer that question?" He replied. xD
~
Torie gave him a funny look and then leaned up to where Henry was. "Lift off?" She said, not sure of what was going on.

<3