Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-08-2014, 06:57 PM

Kevin leaned over and kissed her.

Soon, they were finishing their meal. It was 11:15. Kevin took her hand and asked, "Anything you need to get before we leave?"
-
Heather then helped him undress. ;P

((brb, 10 minutes wish, maybe 15))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-08-2014, 07:03 PM

"Yes, I want to grab my dress and everything else I for the party tonight. But no peeking." She said, trying to be stern.
~
Alex started to kiss her all over.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 07:22 PM

"I promise. I have all my things, so I'll call a cab for us and wait in the lobby." Kevin smiled and kissed her. He paid for their meals and then went into hate lobby.
-
Heather pulled back and smirked, and then stepped into the shower, looking back at him and winking, "You coming?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 07:25 PM

Torie went upstairs and gathered everything she thought she would need. She then put everything into a bag and walked back downstairs. "I would like to find your sister when we get to the house." She said, once she found them.
~
Alex grinned and, indeed, followed her in.

((have to make a work call here soon. May be a 10-15 minute call))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 07:28 PM

"Natalie? Shouldn't be too hard. She's probably in her room with Luke." Kevin joked. He led her into the can. He was starting to get butterflies in his stomach.
-
X-scene. :P
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 07:33 PM

She laughed and then looked over at him. "Is everything ok, love? You are acting incredibly...odd." She asked, getting into the cab.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 07:36 PM

"Odd? I don't mean to be. Maybe it's just the hangover." He laughed awkwardly. "Sorry, that might not have been as funny given the circumstances. But I don't know why... Maybe you'll find out for yourself in an hour or so."
-
After the shower, Heather climbed out and got dressed before starting to blow dry her hair. "Want to call up room service? It'd be easier for you than going out anywhere."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 07:42 PM

She shook her head and kissed him. "You are definitely acting goofy but I'm glad to see you smiling."
~
Alex nodded. "Yeah, you might be right." He replied, drying himself off. He took his shoulder bandage off and looked at the stitches. It looked pretty nasty, as the doc who had sown him up had been new.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 07:47 PM

"Ouch, Alex. That looks gnarly... I mean, it's kind of sexy and badass since you've been shot, but it looks pretty gross at the same time. You sure you should have left the hospital yesterday?"
-
Kevin just chuckled in response, and they soon reached the house.

Everyone had just finished lunch and were running around, getting themselves dressed and ready for the party.

Natalie was in her room with Luke, however, they were helping each other with preparations. Natalie wanted someone else to straighten her hair for her, so she could get the back completely done, and instead of asking one of the help, she asked Luke. Although he had been nervous about helping her do her hair, and didn't want to mess up, she assured him that all he had to do was slowly run it through her hair until it was as straight as possible.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 07:50 PM

Alex shrugged, then winced. "Probably not but...you were too sexy to say no to." He blushed. "Besides, I'll be fine." He added, as he started to clean the wound.
~
Torie knocked on their door. "Hey, it's Torie." She said.

<3