Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-08-2014, 01:21 AM

((Can only do this one little post. have to get up early tomorrow.))

"Glad to hear you slept well." Kevin smiled, "It's 10. Want to go out for brunch?"
-
Heather was shaking. "Oh my god... I had an awful nightmare. Kyle was here and he told me he killed you, and then when I didnt agree to do drugs and f*ck, he slit my throat..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-08-2014, 01:25 AM

((no prob. I am quite tired anyways. When does your school start?))

Torie nodded. "I would like that." She said, grinning. She was quite happy to see him back to normal. She knew that he still felt bad, but he was smiling, which meant that he was at least beginning to forgive himself. She kissed him softly. "I'm glad we stayed here."
~
Alex wrapped his arm tightly around her. "Hey...it's ok. Kyle isn't here. You're safe." He said, kissing her cheek.

Janie sat down on the bed. "Yeah, Heather. Alex is ok and so are you. It was just a nightmare." She said, hugging her best friend.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 07:00 AM

((Today, So I'll be on periodically during the day, during breaks.))

"Me too." Kevin wrapped his arms around her. "Get dressed, and we'll go down to the hotel restaurant. I heard they serve amazing bacon." He laughed.

Kevin did feel a little better, but mostly just because what he was planning for today. Of course, it also made him feel incredibly nervous.
-
"But... it was so real..." Heather shivered. "I can still hear his voice and feel the knife on my throat." She took a few deep breaths, trying to relax, but in the end just ended up hyperventilating. "I... was... so... scared... I... want... some... water..."
-
Brendon laughed at his wife. She was always so high strung, and he found it quite adorable. "Katie, the boy looks fine. We still have until 4 before the actual party."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-08-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 11:12 AM

((haha, ok. Dad comes home today, so I will on and off as well))

Torie quickly got up and got dressed. "Alright, I'm ready." She said, kissing him.
~
Janie nodded and got up to get some water.

Alex rubbed her back. "Hey, calm down. Everything is ok, love." He whispered, kissing her cheek again.
~
Katie sighed. "Alright, go play with the other kids but be sure not to get anything on your clothes."

"Yes, mom." James mumbled. He then quickly took off before she could change her mind.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 12:01 PM

Kevin took Torie down to the hotel restaurant. It had a cozy feeling, with thick, comfortable ruby red booth seating, warm lighting, and the furnishings were natural wood.

Kevin and Torie were led to a small booth with a window. Kevin sat down across from Torie and held her hands. A woman came over and asked what they wanted to drink.

"Coffee. Two creams, please." Kevin answered.
-
Heather glugged down the water. She took a deep breath and got up, and got dressed. "I need... something. Can you hand me some of those painkillers?"
-
Brendon was a tall, muscular man with incredibly silky smooth light brown hair. He wrapped his arms around his wife, "Calm down, Katie. If he gets a little dirt on him, no one will think anything of it. He's a little boy, they get dirty. You sound like my mother."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 12:13 PM

"Just a water, please." Torie replied, still a little sleepy.
~
Alex hesitated. "Babe, I really don't think that is a good idea." He said, knowing she wasn't going to like that response.
~
Katie sighed and leaned against her husband. She was a curvy petite woman with thick, curly dark brown hair. "You're right." She said, "I just want everything to go smoothly. You know how this family stresses me out."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 12:19 PM

"I'll be right back, then." The waitress smiled and walked off.

"You can get whatever you want," Kevin told Torie. "I'm probably going to have the eggs and bacon breakfast. By the way, you look breathtaking in this light, love."
-
"Not a good idea?" Heather glared, "Not a good idea? Why not? Mentally, I am in pain!"
-
"Everything will be fine. We'll be at the party, and then we'll leave." Brendon said.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 12:27 PM

"I am just going to get eggs, toast, and some hash browns." She replied, blushing at his compliment.
~
"Because you don't need the drugs, love." Alex replied. "He can't hurt you here. He can't hurt me or you or even Janie."

Janie nodded. "Heather, the drugs will only mask the symptoms. You don't need those drugs."
~
Katie nodded. "You want to go say hi to your mother and family?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-08-2014, 12:33 PM

"Sounds delicious." Kevin smiled. He couldn't take her eyes off her today. He couldn't stop thinking about how she was, hopefully, going to become Mrs. Kevin Ellingson. "Are you excited for the helicopter ride?"
-
"I just need a few." Heather rolled her eyes and reached for the bottle.
-
"My mother isn't here yet. As for the rest of the family, I'll say hello as I find them in the mansion. No need to gather for formalities." Brendon shrugged. "But, I suppose it is nearly lunch. We'll say hello then."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 12:37 PM

"Yes! It is going to be such an amazing and beautiful ride plus I have never been in a helicopter before." She said, beaming.
~
Janie grabbed the bottle. "NO." She said, almost like she was scolding a dog. "It was just a nightmare, Heather. Yes, it seemed real but it wasn't."

Alex tightened his one arm around her. "Baby, please..." He whispered, feeling helpless.
~
Katie nodded. "And then maybe we can find an empty room..." She whispered, smirking a bit.

<3