Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-07-2014, 12:46 PM

"I'm starving." Heather giggled. "Let's stop some place."
-
Kevin bit his lip and shook his head. "No."

He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, not bothering to lock the door. He turned the shower on and stepping inside it. He sat down and started crying.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-07-2014, 12:54 PM

Alex saw a cute little cafe. "How about there?" He suggested, walking towards it.
~
Torie sighed and walked into the bedroom, sitting on the bed. When she heard what sounded like crying, she got up and walked into the bathroom. "Kev...?" She asked softly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-07-2014, 12:58 PM

"Whatever you want, babe, you're the one who was in the hospital." Heather kissed his cheek.
-
Kevin turned off the shower and threw a towel around his waist. He stepped out and said, "I guess I forgot to lock the door... I'm sorry, Torie, I was just... crying." He admitted with a sigh. "I'm afraid you might not accept the gift I'm giving you tomorrow because of what I did today."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-07-2014, 01:07 PM

Alex smiled and led them into the little cafe. It wasn't very big, just enough room for a small counter and about 3 tables. There was a little sitting area outside but, since it was one of the nicer days out, it was completely full. On the walls were a couple of chalkboards with their menu on it.

A young, teenage girl was sitting behind the counter. "Hello and welcome to The Corner Cafe. My name is Lucy." She said when they walked in, sounding board.
~
Torie wiped his eyes. "Kevin, don't be sorry about crying and I'm sure I will love the gift tomorrow." She replied, smiling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-07-2014, 01:13 PM

"Hi. I'll have the chicken noodle soup." Heather ordered.
-
Kevin sighed. "I hope so... but I... I was such a f*cking @sshole! I really want to make love to you right now, Torie, but I feel too... bad about things. I love you..."

He sighed again. "Maybe we won't do anything tonight. Maybe we should just go to bed."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-07-2014, 01:20 PM

The girl nodded and pressed a couple buttons.

"Just a turkey sandwich for me." Janie replied.

"And I will have the roast beef sandwich." Alex added.

The girl pressed a few more buttons and Alex paid. He then walked over to a little table and sat down.
~
Torie slipped her hands into his. "Kevin, listen to me. Yes, you said some incredibly mean and hurtful things but...without Liz and Paisley handing you that drink, you wouldn't have had any alcohol. They are the ones I am mad at, ok. It will take a lot more than your ex and spiteful cousin to make me leave you." She said, then rubbed his cheek. "I love you so much."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-07-2014, 01:26 PM

Heather ate her soup. She smiled at Alex, "Thanks for the meal."
-
"I'm just going to go to bed, Torie. I'll be in a better mood tomorrow, babe." He kissed her, took off the towel, and hopped into the bed, naked, quickly falling asleep.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-07-2014, 01:31 PM

Alex nodded, chowing down on his sandwich. "No problem, hun."

Janie just sat there, eating her sandwich and feeling like a third wheel.
~
Torie went into the living room and put a movie on, eventually falling asleep on the couch.

((g2g won't be back on til probably around 11:30 ish))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-07-2014, 01:34 PM

When they finished, they went back to the hotel. Heather helped Alex into bed and handed him some of his medication and some water.

((I'm going to skip to the next day.))

Kevin woke up, with quite a headache, and got dressed. He went to the bathroom with the box and was practicing what he was going to say to Torie for the proposal. When he thought he was prepared enough, and had combed his hair, he went back out into the bedroom and gently woke Torie up, "Good morning, Victoria. I love you. How'd you sleep, hon?" He put a hand on her stomach and kissed it, he then added, "And what about you, my precious baby? Hope you're doing well. Your mother and I can't wait to meet you."
-
Heather felt someone on top of her, running their hands through her hair. She opened her eyes and went to scream, but nothing came out.

"Shh, my Barbie. Don't scream." Quinton hushed her as he looked down at her, his blue eyes cold and soulless. "You look like your old self again... you look so sexy..."

She looked at the empty bed beside her. "Where's Alex?" Heather asked, trying to get out from under him to no avail.

"Alex is dead. I took care of him so we could be together." Quinton said with his devilish smirk. "I love you, Heather. How about you and I 'reconcile' our relationship?" He took off his shirt and started kissing her neck.

"Let me go!" Heather cried. "HOW COULD YOU HURT HIM?! We were so happy together... I love him! And, more importantly, HE LOVES ME. Unlike you."

"How about I convince you to change your mind with something I know you want?" Quinton took out a crack pipe, "I know you want this, Heather. Remember how mad were you when Janelle threw your stuff away? Alex isn't here to tell you to stop, or that he's disappointed in you... Here, we'll smoke it together..." He handed it to her.

Heather slapped it out of his hands. "NO. I'm not going to be that person anymore. We're over, now LEAVE."

"No, Heather." Kyle said, spinning a blood stained knife in his hand. He put it to her throat and said, "I decide when we're over, and I'm not done with you. If I can't have you... no one can." Then, in one quick motion, he slit her throat.

Heather jolted upright in bed with a scream, breathing heavily. It had been a nightmare.
-
Meanwhile, at the Ellingson manor...

Kevin's cousin Brendon and his wife Katie, and their 10 year old son James, had arrived the previous night. Kevin's aunt Tara, husband Craig, and their four children, 14 year old Molly, 13 year old Fletcher, and 6 year old twins Bentley and Heathcliff, had arrived for breakfast early that morning.

Martha was very busy getting things set up. Unfortunately, her husband was still in too critical of a condition to join everyone, but the eldest Ellingson left, Kevin's grandmother Catherine Ellingson, was feeling well enough that day to be a part of the party. However, being wheelchair bound, elderly Catherine had to be pushed around everywhere by one of the help, Telstra. Catherine was also quite senile, and didn't say much, but when she did it hardly ever made sense. Deep down, Martha couldn't wait until the 'old bat' passed away. Having her in the house with them was an incredible annoyance. The real Ellingson Manor, the house Catherine had been living in, was sitting around uninhabited, and Martha wanted it for herself and believed she and Thomas would be the ones receiving it.

Being winter outside, the majority of the party would be taking place inside the mansion, throughout the main floor. She had already made the help all change into formal, server attire, and hired additional help for the big day. There would be an expected guest list of over 200, with even some of the royal family scheduled to attend.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-07-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 01:13 AM

Torie gently stirred awake. "Good morning." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "I slept well, actually. What time is it?"
~
Alex jolted awake, causing pain to run across his shoulder. "Heather!" He said, wrapping his good arm around her. "Babe, what's wrong?"

Janie, also hearing the scream, came running into the bedroom with just a t-shirt on. "What happened?"
~
So Li was quite happy to have more playmates.

Katie was fussing over her son again, smoothing his hair back and straightening his clothes.

"Mom..Mom, stop." James muttered, scooting away from her.

"James, stand still. You look like a mess." She scolded, pulling him closer.

"Mom...you're embarrassing me. Stop..." He whined.

Craig smiled warmly at his wife and children.

<3