Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-06-2014, 10:45 PM

Heather walked up to the front desk right away and asked if they could see Alexander Rice.
-
Natalie told the cab driver where to go and then suddenly screamed, happily. "Ahhhhhh! BABY SHOPPING!! Hell to the YES!" She hugged Torie. "You don't know the gender yet, right? That comes later? So, are you doing everything in neutrals? And when you can find out the gender of the baby... will you, or are you going to make it a surprise?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-06-2014, 10:52 PM

The nurse nodded. "Of course. Room 1401." She replied.
~
Torie jumped when Nat had started screaming. "We haven't fully talked about colors yet, but I was thinking yellows and greens. Plus, I want to get some cute stuffed animals and maybe a cute little picture of Dublin to put in the little one's room. And I want to know. I don't know what Kev wants yet, we were actually going to talk about that more when we got here, but....anyways, yeah."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 10:58 PM

Heather nodded and led Janelle up there. She walked into his room.
-
"He'll be sober enough by the time we get back that he won't be a total @sshole. Especially once Luke gets him some food." Natalie nodded. "But I think he'd want to know. That way, you get free stuff at the baby shower that actually is gender specific. I can't get a dress for a little girl, or toy trucks for a little boy, if we don't know the gender."

Natalie had the driver stop at a little boutique called Baby Crazy.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 11:04 PM

Alex looked up from his tray of food. "Hey, Love." He said, smiling. "Everything ok?"
~
"True." She replied, still smiling. "Aww, this place is sooo cute!" She added, wondering just how well Luke was dealing with Kevin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 11:12 PM

Heather kissed him, and then said, "Things are fine. Janelle and I went out for a bit, and then I bought some drugs which Janie took from me and threw into a river, and then we went to the spa." XD
-
The place was very cute. Everything they sold was one of a kind. The owners of the store, a couple, made everything. The husband made all the furniture and wooden/metal toys, and the wife made all the clothing, bedding, and stuffed toys.

They also ran the shop, with the help of their two, now adult, children. The woman working today was the wife. She was a plump middle aged woman with a sweet round face, pale Irish skin, and curly red hair. "'Ello. Welcome to my shop. If you need anything, I'll be right here."
-
Kevin had ate his dinner in his room, under Luke's supervision. "Feeling any better yet?"

"A little. Everything in the last few hours seems like a blur."

"Do you remember all the things you said and did?"

"Uh..." Kevin frowned. "Most of them. I... I really didn't mean to hurt Torie."

"It's alright, Kevin. She will forgive you. She knows it was the alcohol."

Kevin sighed. "I shouldn't have said yes to that drink... or any of the one's after it. OH, Luke?"

"Yes, Kevin?"

"Can you go pick up the ring for me? I don't think I'm good to drive..."

"Only if you come with me, because I can't leave you alone here." Sharp replied.

Kevin put his plate on the end table and nodded, "Then I guess we're going out for a bit together."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-06-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 11:27 PM

Alex held in a laugh. "How are you feeling then?" He asked. "By the way, thanks Janie."

"No prob. Hey, I am going to go down to the cafe. Leave you two love birds alone." She replied.
~
Torie smiled. "Thank you." She replied, before walking through the little shop. "Oh, I wish Kev was here. Look at all the cute little furniture." She was admiring a small dresser that was painted a pretty yellow. The knobs were all different animals and on the top, there was a Noah's Ark carved into it. It also had a matching table and a matching crib. "OMG, I just love this." Torie said, cooing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 11:39 PM

"Alright. I'll meet you down there." She said to Janie. She turned to her boyfriend and shrugged, "I'm feeling... not so good. I feel a bit withdrawal panic coming on. I really want to go to the party tomorrow, but it this kind of feeling I have only gets worse... we'll see."
-
"Yes, it is a adorable little set. Do you deliver to the US?" Natalie asked, looking at the price tag.

"We don't usually, no my dear."

"You might make an exception for us. My friend here is having a baby with Kevin Ellingson. I, myself, am Kevin's sister, Natalie Ellingson."

The woman looked surprised, "Oh. Oh, dear, then yes, of course we can make an exception. There will be additional costs-"

"That's fine. Can you have it shipped in the next few weeks?"

"Certainly." The woman smiled. "The whole set, then?"

"If that's what the soon-to-be mom wants." Natalie put an arm around Torie. She added, "We'll pay for it before we leave, we're still looking."
-
It just so happened that the jeweler Kevin had used for the ring was only a few stores away from the baby store. Kevin went into the shop and came out with a little white heart shaped box. "Ready to go?" Sharp asked.

Kevin looked around and pointed to Baby Crazy. "How about we go in there? I want to buy a parenting book and they might have something."

Luke shrugged and they walked over. They stepped inside, setting off the little bell attached to the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 11:43 PM

Alex took her hand in his. "Babe, is there anything I can do to help? I don't like seeing you like this." He paused. "And what party?"
~
Torie smiled and hugged Natalie. "Do you think Kevin will like it? I mean, its such a big decision and I really don't want to make a decision like this without out him." She paused. "Oh, what if we send a picture? Maybe he will be able to see it that way?"

Torie heard the bell chime but didn't think anything of it. Kevin was, after all, suppose to be at the mansion.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 11:51 PM

"Oh, Torie invited us all to the Ellingson party." Heather told him, "And unless you're about to score me some drugs, then no. Trust me, I'm super tempted to ask you for a few of those painkillers you took earlier. Boy, you were sky high, and it was so adorable."
-
Natalie however did turn. She then looked back at Torie and said, "Strangely enough, I don't think that will be necessary. You can ask him in person." she waved Kevin and Luke over.

Kevin made sure the box was well hidden in his coat pocked and he and Sharp walked over. Of course, Kevin was still not 100% sober, but at least he was walking without stumbling and wasn't thinking about s'ex constantly. His words, however, were still a little slurred and he still wasn't thinking straight.

Kevin looked at the crib set. "Cute. It's... yellow."

"Luke and I are going to go look at some of the baby toys so you two can be alone." Natalie took Luke's hand and walked away with him.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 11:58 PM

Alex turned red. "Yeah...they had me on quite a high dose and when the doc saw how high I was, he went ahead and gave me a smaller dose. I..uh...don't remember much besides just you saying you were ok."
~
Torie smiled and ran her hands across it, staring more at the crib set. "I love the handles and intricacy. It's also one of a kind and handmade, don't have to worry about recalls or anything like that. Do you like it?" She asked, quietly. It was clear that she was still upset but it was turning more to hurt than anger as it was before. She knew there was a huge elephant in the room between the two of them, but she really didn't want to talk about it. Or at least not here in public.

<3