Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-06-2014, 01:03 PM

Heather just sighed and went into the hotel with Janelle. She wasn't nearly as confident about being able to quit. She hoped that the spa would help her relax and forget that Janie had just gotten rid on all her drugs.
-
"Good job. Finally you listen to me like a good girlfriend." Kevin smirked. He put his clothes on and then pulled Torie close. "I apologize if you think I'm being an @sshole, sweetie. How about I make it up to you by letting you tie me up and have your way with me. You're stressed, and I hear that sc'rewing helps to release stress."

Drunk Kevin is such a charmer. *sarcasm* XD

Natalie was listening in through the door and said, "You forgot, I bought a stress reliever that she doesn't need a man for."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-06-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-06-2014, 02:44 PM

Janie handed their dresses to one of the maids and told her to take the dresses up to their room. Then she walked over to the spa with Heather.
~
Torie rolled her eyes. "Why don't you become sober and then we'll talk." She replied, wiggling out of his grasp. "Hey Nat, why don't we leave Luke here to watch Kev and then you and I can hang out."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 02:52 PM

Heather got a nice, relaxing massage.
-
Natalie smiled, "Great idea."

Kevin rolled his eyes, "If you're going to be that way, Torie, I can just ask Liz-"

"You're not asking Liz anything." Sharp finished. "You are going to sit down and I'm going to bring you your dinner."

"Oh, sh'it, that's right. It's almost dinner. Let's go quick, because I don't want to eat here." Natalie said, running across the hall to Sharp's room for her purse. "Let's get out of here, Torie, they boys will be fine. Luke is literally going to stare at him the whole time and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"I'm not a child."

"No, but you're drunk," Natalie said, "And when you're drunk, you are an idiot." She took Torie's hand and started walking out with her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 02:56 PM

Janie got a massage as well, unsure of what to say to Heather.
~
Torie, even tho she was thoroughly livid with him, walked over to Kevin and kissed him. "I do love you." She whispered, stroking his cheek. "I'll be back in a bit." She added, before running off after Natalie.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 03:03 PM

Heather didn't want to talk anyway - not about herself, at least. She did, however, ask Janelle about how things were going in her life. "We don't really get much time to really... talk. How are things with you?"
-
Natalie went outside and called them a cab. When it came by, she opened the door and got in. "Did you want to go into the city?"
-
Sharp folded his arms and stood at the doorway, leaning against the closed door. He said to Kevin, "She really does love you a lot, you know. I don't know why, because you're a piece of sh'it when you drink. I guess she figures that if you do go to rehab, you won't ever get... like this again."

"Like what?"

"Like a total d*ck. Cheating on her with your ex, telling her you don't believe she's pregnant, acting like a misogynistic pig, saying some of that stuff that you said... If I were a woman, and I was dating you, I'd dump your ass."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 03:08 PM

"They're good. Cole keeps calling me, begging me to come back. I usually just let it go to voice mail." She replied. "I picked up a new book tho. Oh and I sent my application out to MIT. I can't wait to hear from them."
~
Torie nodded. "Sure. Whatever you want to do I'm fine with. Tho, if we do go into the city, I would like to stop by the hotel and get a couple things." She replied. "How are things with Luke?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 03:14 PM

"That's exciting. I bet you'll be accepted. And why don't you call Cole back?"
-
"Things with Luke? Fun. Things are fun." Natalie laughed. "It's not a super serious relationship right now, but who knows. For now, we're just playing around. And sure. We'll stop by the hotel."

She paused, "You lied when you told me Kevin wasn't really drinking much... He hasn't gotten to this point for a while though, has he? I can tell by the look in your eyes it's not something you're used to."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 03:20 PM

"I don't know. I guess I'm just not that into him." Janie replied. "When he bailed on us so easily...it just felt like a betrayal and I don't like being betrayed."
~
Torie sighed. "He wasn't actually drinking much. He had called me once, drunk, and wanted me to come over to pleasure him but I said no. He then said that I could at least talk dirty to him over the phone and, well being me, I replied with 'dirty dishes' and 'dirty laundry'. He also said that he was going to call a s*x phone line but why should he when he had a hot young girlfriend. But that was the only thing that ever happened and he felt shi.tty about it. Lately, its been two or three here, two or three there. Nothing like this...nothing at all like this."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 03:28 PM

"Yeah. But maybe he's sorry about it?" Heather replied. "Maybe you should give him another chance."
-
Natalie sighed, "I'm sorry. I'm especially sorry you had to see him with Liz like that. He will go to rehab, Torie, and we all hope he gets better. He will go, because he loves you. Liz tried to get him to go, and he didn't think he had a problem, but there's no way he can deny it now after what he did and how he acted today."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 03:32 PM

"I don't know...I mean...I guess I could..." Janie replied, sighing. "If he's the same guy he was a couple months ago, I'm not sure how long its going to last."
~
"I hope he goes but...the part the infuriates me more than anything is the fact that his family did this to him. People who claim to love him. How do I just stand by and do nothing about that? And, say he goes to rehab, but in another year we have to come back to this place and he will be in the same situation. What if they try this all over again?"

<3