Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-06-2014, 12:50 PM

"Is this a big f*cking joke to you? Fine, you know what, we'll go to the d@mn spa, but there is no way I'm going to be able to relax." Heather huffed, walking off in the direction of the hotel.
-
They laughed.

Kevin undressed and sat down, saying, "Wet clothes make it colder. But also, maybe seeing me naked here will give you some ideas and we can warm up the water and you could hop in with me... How about you take off your clothes?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-06-2014, 12:54 PM

Janie sighed. "No, this isn't a joke. This is me not wanting to see my friend dead at 20 or worst, r@ped."
-
Torie sprayed him with the cold water again. "Sure, sweetie. Right after hell freezes over and the devil has gone mad."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 01:02 PM

"Everybody dies eventually, and if I get r@ped while trying to get drugs, then I get r@ped. That's life for you." Heather felt like absolute crap at the moment and felt like she reply needed those drugs. She was shaky and nauseous, and she wanted nothing more than to get wasted.
-
"Spray hell with that f*cking water and it'll freeze over pretty quick! Why the f*ck are you doing this to me? It's like f*cking torture! ... And not the good kind of 'f*cking' torture." Kevin shivered. "That I might be open to if you wanted to stop trying to freeze me to death."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 01:07 PM

Jamie sighed. "What would Alex say?" She asked quietly.
-
"Sweetie, your drunk. This is to help wake you up so you don't puke on yourself again or possibly die due to your bac. Until Luke tells me to stop, I will keep spraying you with this water. I only do this out of love."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 01:15 PM

"Don't, Janie. Don't ask something like that... I know he'd be upset, but..." Heather sighed, "I told him I was going to stop, and I am. Soon. I just... I really needed those drugs right now before the withdrawal gets any worse."
-
"Evil love." Kevin mumbled.

Luke walked in and put a hand on Torie's shoulder. "You can probably stop about now. He seems much more awake." he turned to him and cover his eyes, "Jesus, Kevin, warn me next time you're naked."

"I'm in the tub. One can only assume I'd be naked." Kevin replied with a shrug. He looked at Torie, "You heard the man. Stop. Please. Before I get hypothermia."

"You won't get hypothermia." Luke rolled his eyes. "I'm surprised you could say such a big word while drunk though. You must be starting to sober up."

Kevin stood up and stepped out of the tub, slipping and falling on his butt. "F*cking water everywhere... Torie, help me up." He gave her his hand.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 01:24 PM

Janie put a hand on her shoulder. "Heather, you will have to take this step eventually. Why keep putting it off?"
-
Torie stopped the water and then helped him up. "There wouldn't have been so much water if you had just sat down in the tub to begin with." She replied, quickly grabbing 2 towels and tossing one to him. She the began to help dry him off.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 01:30 PM

"It's so easy for you to say." Heather replied, rolling her eyes, "You're not the one with the problem. From the outside looking in, it's easy, but for me... When I'm not high, sometimes I feel sick, I feel tired, all I can think about is getting high. It's hard. But since you just threw away the last $300 I had brought for myself on this trip, and Alex won't give me money for drugs, I guess I don't have much choice now do I."
-
Kevin started drying his hair and smirked, "Yeah, can you, uh, warm and dry the parts below my waist...? Every part below my waist, very throughly?" He winked. "By that I mean my d*ck."

"We got it, Kevin." Luke rolled his eyes, "I'm going back out into the bedroom, you deal with him." He left the room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 01:38 PM

"You're right, I dont know how hard this is for you but I also know that you have kicked this habit once before and you can do it again."
-
Torie smiled and tossed the towel on the ground. "Or you can do it yourself. You have two working hands." She replied, folding her arms. Yeah...she was still a little p*ssed off.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 01:43 PM

"Last time I wasn't addicted to crack." Heather shrugged.
-
"God, you're supposed to be helping me. No need to act like a psycho b'itch about it." Kevin replied, annoyed. He finished drying himself off and picked up his clothes. He threw the wet clothes and towels at Victoria and said, "If you don't want to have se'x with me, the least you can do as my girlfriend is clean up for me. And go get me something clean to wear, I'm not going to walk around naked even though I'm sure you and Liz would enjoy that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 01:53 PM

Janie sighed. "Maybe not....but you can still do this. I know you, chickie. You can get through this."
-
Torie bit her tongue and just did as he asked, not wanting to start another fight. It was still apparent that she was quite livid now, and that she was starting to stress again. She quickly grabbed some clothes for him and then threw them at him. "There you go, sweetie." She replied.

((g2g now be back on in a couple hours.))

<3