Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-06-2014, 11:30 AM

"In public at the Ellingson party? That would be absolutely hilarious." Heather grinned. She started walking toward the hotel to put the dressed away.
-
"Purple?" Cecil said, just repeating what So Li had said.

Henry looked over at Cecil. He said, "Adele, you and Cecil are my world, I want you to be safe. And can you also please stay in whenever I need help with Cecil? I want him to spend a lot of time with the two of us and if I'm working late one day, I don't want to hear that you went out drinking and Cecil's alone."
-
Natalie blushed a little, "It was really no big deal with the baby stuff, I had some free time on my hands and I've been making my own scarves for a while now, so I wanted to try something for the baby. As for staying with you... oh, God, I don't know... all my stuff is in LA, and I'm suppose to be doing a movie next week... but if it will help convince Kevin to go to rehab, I suppose I can see what I can do. Adult films don't really have the same production values on normal movies, so it should only be a few days for my scenes that I'll have to stay back in LA for."

"That's fine. For those three or four days, I'll still be with Torie too. But Kevin's going to be in rehab for at least a month and Torie, and myself, would like your company for most of that time."

"Alright, alright. I'll be around most of that time. Maybe I'll just come by as soon as the movie's done and stay the rest of the time Kevin's getting help."
-
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-06-2014, 11:40 AM

Janie nodded. "Especially with the way this family has acted, they would probably sh.it a cow."
-
"No, Cecil. This is green." Robert said. "Henry, have you not been working any type of colors or numbers with him?"

"Of course, dad. I will only go out when there is someone at home with Cecil. I don't want to replace Alessandra only to act just like her."
-
"Hey, it's no big deal if you can't. It was more just an idea that popped into my head and I know Luke would love your presence there." She teased.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 11:46 AM

Heather laughed loudly. "I bet Torie would find it hilarious then, watching their faces."

She paused and looked into an alley they had passes, where it seemed like a man dressed in a long black coat was selling something to another man who was furiously scratching himself.

"Um, Janelle, can you wait right here? I'll be one minute." Heather said before walking into the alleyway.
-
"Good." Henry replied to Adele before turning to Robert, "What? Oh, not personally, no I haven't. He's 3, and I'm assuming he'll learn that type of thing when he goes to kindergarten next year."

"Gween. " Cecil repeated, scrunching up his nose.
-
Luke turned red.

Natalie smiled, "Yes, I will come then. After my movie. I will fly to Chicago and stay with you two."

Kevin, still pretty much passed out, threw up.

Natalie looked over at him, now vomit all over his shirt and the chair. "One of us is going to have to clean him up, but..." She stared to tear up. She hated seeing her older brother like this. "But I don't think I can, it makes me too sad."

Sharp sighed, "We should wake him up and put him in the shower. Maybe a cold shower would help him. I'll clean up the chair."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-06-2014 at 11:50 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 11:56 AM

Janie couldn't believe her eyes. "Seriously, Heather. After what just happened you are going to try and buy pot. You have got to be kidding me."
-
Robert smacked his forehead. "Henry, seriously, early education is important for advanced learning. He needs to go to a daycare or early childhood education center."
-
Torie sighed and started to get out of bed, still woozy herself. "I'll help him with the shower." She said, then turned to Nat. "And hey, he'll be ok. We just need him to get help and he will. Come hell or high water, he will get help."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 12:07 PM

Heather didn't hear her. She went into the alleyway, bought a few different kinds of drugs, and paid the man. This time, although the man made a comment on how much it would cost him to have her, and whistled at her as she was leaving, he didn't get aggressive like the other two. Heather stashed the things in her purse and said to Janelle, "Okay, now we can keep going to the hotel. I am going to get so f*cked up, I can't wait."
-
Henry blinked, "Well he has his Nanny's. They're supposed to be teaching him something. Sorry he'd not a baby genius, but that isn't my fault."
-
Natalie sighed, "I hope so."

Sharp splashed a glass of water in Kevin's face and he woke up, dazed. "Huh? What the hell!?"

"Kevin, we're going to get you into the shower."

Kevin looked at his shirt, "Who threw up on me?"

"You threw up on yourself." Sharp answered.

"You're crazy. I was sleeping, it couldn't have been me."

"Right, well, it was." Sharp helped him stand up. "So now we have to clean you up. Torie's going to take you into the shower."

Kevin smirked, "Ooh, alright, that's what I'm talking about... Kevin and Torie in the shower with the hot water dripping down-"

"Kevin, this isn't so you two can have s'ex, this is to help you clean up and feel a little better."

"But Torie's going to help me clean up... she can soap up my body for me any day." Kevin winked.

"One more comment, and I'll be the one showering you up, and trust me... You won't enjoy that." Luke threatened.

Kevin shut up. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 12:15 PM

Janie shook her head. "Heather, I love you. You know that. And what I am about to, I do as someone who cares about you greatly." Janie replied, then grabbed Heathers bag and started to grab all the drugs.
-
Robert sighed. "Not what I meant. What I am trying to say is that most kids who go into Kindergarten now already know their abc's, numbers up to ten, and their colors. I just don't want Cecil to be behind all the other kids."
-
Torie wanted to smack him. Not only was she fed up with his extended family but she was also still hurt by his Liz comment. Still looking quite pale, she walked over to Kevin and slipped her arm around his waist. "Come on..." She said, exhausted.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 12:23 PM

There was pot, a few different types of pills, and some crack with a old burnt pip she had convinced the dealer to let her 'borrow'. Heather stared at Janelle for a moment, "What are you doing? I NEED that stuff! Put it bag in the bag and give it back, Janelle."
-
Henry shook his head, "He knows all that stuff, he just has a little trouble with colors, I suppose. He got two out of four right. He's on the right track." Henry replied. "But fine, maybe I'll enroll him in a educative day care when I get home."
-
Sharp was also there to help, not wanting Torie to strain herself too much.

Kevin let out a sigh, "Why's everyone in such a sh'itty mood? You're all such downers..."

Once at the shower, Sharp let Torie handle the rest. He reminded her, "Cold water. Really cold." and then went to get paper towels and clean the chair.

Kevin looked at Torie and grinned. "I guess you better help me undress too." He said as he went in to kiss her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 12:29 PM

"No. You don't. You think you need this stuff but I know you, Heather. You are stronger without it." As they walked over a small river, Janie handed Heather the bag back and tossed the drugs into the river. "You said you wanted to quit. Here is me helping."
-
Adele put her head on her father's shoulder. "Hey, we're both new totjis. It'll be fine. Plus, he's en Ellingson. He was born smart!"

Robert went back to quizzing the kids.
-
Toriewas now really tempted to smack him, but didn't feel like sparing the energy. Instead, she just sprayed him with really, really cold water. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 12:39 PM

Heather's jaw dropped as she stared into the river. "I.. I can't believe you just did that... that cost me over $300... You are so f*cking lucky I like you, Janelle, because if it was anyone other than you or Alex, I would push them into the f*cking river..." Heather started shaking, extremely p'issed off.
-
Henry nodded and went back to watching.
-
"HOLY F*CKING SH*T THAT'S F*CKING COLD!" Kevin screamed, trying to get away from the stream of water, "Stop spraying that at me! OW, IT'S SO COLD IT BURNS! YOU B'ITCH! You get off on this, don't you, you twisted crazy woman!"

Natalie heard Kevin screaming and laughed a little. She said to Luke, who was now cleaning the chair, "I bet Torie's taking pleasure in that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 12:43 PM

"I'm sure Alex will give you the money back once he finds out." Janie replied. "Now, come on. Let's go back to the hotel and relax. Why don't we go to the spa?"
-
Torie was, in fact, taking great pleasure in this. "Sit your @ss back down in this tub or I will make it even colder." She threaten, probably loud enough for Sharp and Nat to hear as well.

<3