Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-05-2014, 10:48 PM

Heather was surprised by his boldness. "You must be on some pretty heavy medication there, babe, you're being quite open about things you normally keep inside. But I wish you were helping me try on dresses too." She giggled.
-
"Fine. I'll have the help send for my things." Alessandra said, sticking her nose up and walking off.
-
"My problem? You, you're my problem. Kevin's mine. I wanted to have a child with him, I wanted to get married to him. It's not fair that you come around and try and steal my dream from me." She hissed. "Oh, and I miss all the hot sweaty se'x I used to have with him, so I wanted to get my way. Sorry, sweetie, but you can go find some high school boy, okay? You probably think you fall in love with any guy after a week. You don't know a thing about love. I love Kevin, and I can't stand to see him with you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-05-2014, 11:02 PM

Janie slipped out of room.

Alex smirked. "Well I did just get shot in the shoulder." He replied, kissing her and slipping his hands under her shirt.
~
Adele put a hand on her father's shoulder. "Dad, you ok?" She asked, hold Cecil close as well.
~
"Well, sorry sweetie, but I'm not going anywhere. You had your chance to marry him, to have a child with him, but you decided not to go down that path. You decided to get an abortion and break off the marriage. You decided to let him go. Its not my fault that he fell for me." She grabbed Liz's hand and placed it on her stomach. "Right here, this is where his child is growing and I will not give this child up. Not for you, not for this family, not for anyone."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 11:12 PM

"Alex, in the hospital?" Heather giggled. "I think my crazy is rubbing off on you." She kissed him and unbuttoned his pants, letting her hand have a mind of its on as she kept kissing him.
-
"I'll be fine." Henry sighed. "I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm glad she didn't keep insisting on taking Cecil... I hope she doesn't try for custody."
-
"You b*tch." Liz pulled her hand away and spat in Torie's face. "How dare you! You know Kevin still loves me, right? Before you walked in he was screaming my name in the throes of passion, telling me how sexy I am. If he didn't want to have s'ex with me, twice today, then he could have said no. Don't act like he's so f*cking innocent. He told me about the maid that he was with just a few days ago. He doesn't love you. Don't kid yourself. That might be his child, and you're lucky for it, because he might not be with you still if you weren't pregnant." She started walking away.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 11:19 PM

Alex held her close and continued to kiss her, trying not to be too terribly loud.
~
"You'll win, Daddy. You have the best lawyers, the best defense, and besides, she doesn't act like a mother much anyways."
~
Torie wiped her face off and went back into his room, placing her hand on her stomach.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 11:24 PM

A nurse walked in, and then promptly left. XD

When done, she gave him one last kiss and winked, "I'll see you soon, babe. I'm going to go dress shopping with Janelle now. I love you."
-
"Yes, I hope so."

"Where Mama go?" Asked Cecil.
-
Kevin, hearing someone come in, slurred, "Good, now let's continue where we started..." He was still on the bed, only half conscious. Everything was blurry, everything seemed to be moving fast but also really slow. He felt dizzy, which is why he didn't bother getting up to see who came in.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 11:31 PM

"I love you, too, sexy thing." He said, winking. xD
~
"Mama went on a little vacation." Adele said. "Why don't we go find So Li and see if she wants to play."
~
Torie looked around the room and saw 3 more empty bottles. She sighed and sat on the bed next to him. "I don't think you want to do that." She said, looking at the floor.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 11:37 PM

Heather giggled and left the room. Meeting up with Janelle, she told her, "Alex is so high on those pain killers, it's hilarious."
-
Cecil clapped and nodded, "Yeah!"

Henry smiled at his two children.
-
Kevin looked confused. He looked at Torie and sat up, too fast the his head started hurting. He threw the blanket over top of him. "Torie? Oh, Torie, hey, you want to, uh, give me a hand here with this? Liz just up and left... oh. OH... I thought I heard someone walk in before she left, I guess.. I guess it was you then... well, anyway, did you want to? I've kinda been left hanging here."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 11:45 PM

Alex soon fell asleep.
~
"Oh, god. What did you two do?" She asked, turning red for them.
~
Adele linked her arm into her dad's. "Come on, Dad. Let's go spend some time with Cecil."
~
"Really, Kevin!" Torie said, standing up. "I just walked in on you cheating with your ex-fiance and you have the audacity to ask me to finish for her."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 11:52 PM

"He started getting 'frisky', and I gave him a hand. But it's weird, that he'd act like that, because it's normally the other way around because he's so shy sometimes. Maybe I should get him high more often." Heather joked as she started walking out of the hospital.
-
Henry went with his kids to find So Li.
-
"Yeah?" Kevin blinked, confused, "But if you're going to yell then I guess I'll call Liz back in..." In his drunker state, he didn't realize how awful it sounded, but he did hope it would somehow persuade Torie to change her mind. O_o
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-06-2014, 12:00 AM

Janie laughed. "Now that I would actually like to see you try and do. Where do you want to go shopping at?"
~
Robert had So Li in the living room. They were playing the color game.
~
Torie's jaw dropped and she sat back down on the bed, as she was starting to stress out too much. "I cannot believe you just said that to me. I am your da.mn girlfriend. I am pregnant with your child." She grabbed her phone and texted Sharp. Get to Kevin's room. Now.

She then grabbed the three empty bottles and threw them against the wall. "God, I hate your family. They have gotten you drunk when you have been trying to quit, and now your ex has f*cked you at least 2 times. How am I supposed to deal with Kevin? But of course you can't answer that because your too da.mn drunk!" She yelled, now becoming short of breath.

<3