Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-05-2014, 09:28 PM

Heather laughed, "You worried about me? Try the other way around! I wasn't even hit. I'm totally fine." She kissed his cheek, resisting the urge to hug him because she didn't want to hurt him.
-
Henry swallowed, incredibly nervous. He went around the house looking for Alessandra.

When she heard her name, she left the room and went to Henry. "Were you calling me, baby?" She asked with a devilish grin, rubbing his chest and kissing him.

"Not for that, Alessandra, but yes, I did need to speak with you."
-
"What proof do you have, though? Is it too much to believe that she loves me?"

"She's a young girl, Kevin, in a relationship with a rich, powerful older man. She has a resistance group that might be able to benefit from your connections. It would explain why she's not eating enough, why she's not afraid of putting 'her baby' in danger because there's no baby to begin with, and why she's okay with the way you acted today - she doesn't want to lose you because you're an Ellingson." Liz tried to explain.

"No... I don't think... Torie wouldn't, you two don't know her like I do." Kevin picked up another beer and started chugging that one down too.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-05-2014, 09:37 PM

Alex smiled and relax. "OK, good..." He said, rubbing her hand with his good hand. "I love you."

Torie smiled. "Hey Alex."

"TORIE!" He exclaimed. "I didn't see you come in, Sis."

She laughed. "Janie came to get me when you were in surgery. Don't scare me like that again." She said, smiling.

"Ok, ok. I won't do that. Where's Kevin?"

She sighed and looked away.

"Hey, if you need to go do something. I'll be fine with these two here."
~
Adele smiled at her. "Daddy's going to divorce you." She said, quite harshly.
~
"Kevin, please. We aren't doing this out of spite. We are doing this out of love. She's not good for you, Kev. She puts your life in danger, she put your family's life in danger. When are you going to put a stop to all this?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 09:48 PM

"Kevin's ex and one of his other family members hatched a plan to get Kevin drunk and have him cheat on Torie with his ex, Liz." Heather explained. "And he was still drunk when she left. But yeah, Torie, if you need to go..."
-
"You wish." Alessandra sneered.

"No, Alessandra, she's right. I am." Henry said. "I'm sorry, but I need to put my children first."

"Before your wife? 'Til Death Do We Part, Henry." Alessandra folded her arms, "You can't be serious."

"I am quite serious."

Alessandra went slightly pale, and started to become flustered, "But, but Henry, why? Why now? I don't understand. What did I do? I've been the perfect trophy wife for you."
-
"I'm proposing to her tomorrow. End of." Kevin said, finishing the beer. "She's pregnant with my child, I have to marry her."

"But what if she's not? If she's not pregnant, would you marry her?"

"If she's not pregnant, it means she's a liar and a gold digger, so no. I wouldn't. I'd be too embarrassed. But I am proposing tomorrow. I've made all the preparations. I can always cancel the engagement. I've done it before - Sorry, Liz, I didn't mean it like that..."

"No, it's fine." Liz crawled on top of him. "I forgive you, sweetie. But Paisley's right. This is out of love. I would hate for you to be hurt. You know I would never do anything to put you in danger..."

"She's stopping though..."

"What, after your life has already been threatened? And he stepping down might not stop it. The only way for you to be safe is to break up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 09:55 PM

"Torie, get back to that mansion." Alex said. "Go save your man."

Torie nodded. "Call me if anything changes or if you need anything." She said, before walking out the room and catching yet another cab.
~
"He doesn't want a da.mn tramp for a wife. He wants someone who will be a good mother to his children and who will love him for him. Not because he's an Ellingson or has great connections for your da.mn career." Adele snapped.
~
Paisley nodded. "Sweetie, she is just going to get you killed."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 10:08 PM

"Poor girl. It sound terrible there." Heather sighed.
-
"I don't want your input, so shut the f*ck up, you little sl*t." Alessandra hissed at her.

"Get out." Henry said, simply.

"What?" Alessandra turned.

"I said, Get out. I will no longer tolerate you speaking to my daughter that way." Henry elaborated, "Take a cab back home, pack your things, and be gone by the time we get back."

"Then Cecil is coming with me. He is my son, after all."
-
"I don't... she won't let it..."

"She doesn't have absolute control over that, Kev. Only you can control that."

"I am proposing to her."

"Then propose. I'm not going to stop you, but think about how much your life means. We know that she's not pregnant, that she's using you, and that she doesn't care about your safety. You deserve better, Kevin. You and I were meant to be." Liz started kissing his neck.

Kevin bit his lip, enjoying it but trying not to. He said, "I'll talk to her about it when I see her..."

"Dinner should be soon. I don't know if you'll be eating, but I will be... fortunately, it's in about fifteen minutes, so we should have enough time."

"Another go? But Torie-"

"Torie doesn't have a body like this, Kevin." Liz began to str'ip down. She mouthed over to Paisley, 'Watch the door'.

Kevin grabbed a third beer and chugged it, not sure what else to do. He sat back and checked out Liz's body.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 10:11 PM

Alex sighed. "I should be there with her. I should be protecting her like a big brother."
~
Torie was soon pulling up to the house and walked in the door.
~
Paisley nodded and went to be look out.
~
Adele held Cecil close to her. "Over my dead body. Besides, when have you ever wanted to be a mother. You never hold, you never comfort him, hell, I'm surprised he even knows that your his mother."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 10:19 PM

"No, Alex. She can handle herself. She invited us to the party, though, so you can come and be there for her then."
-
Liz and Kevin engaged in another x-scene. Well, somewhat. Kevin was so drunk that he pretty much just laid there, on the verge of passing out.
-
Cecil started crying.

Alessandra went to reply and then yelled, annoyed, "Shut that d@mn child up, he's far too loud, he's going to give me a headache."

"That's exactly why I don't think you should have him. You don't even want him."

Alessandra grabbed Cecil's arm, "Well, I am taking him because I'm his mother."

"And I'm his father."

"Says who?" Alessandra hissed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 10:27 PM

He nodded and yawned. "Babe, why don't you and Janie go dress shopping. I'll be fine here and you need to find a dress."
~
Adele smack Alessandra. "You are not taking my baby brother." She snarled.
~
Torie walked upstairs and towards her room.

Paisley had had to use the bathroom, so she had to leave her look out position.

Torie opened the door and screamed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 10:35 PM

Heather nodded, "Alright, babe. Janelle, are you okay to come, or are you too hurt?"
-
"Technically speaking, he might not even be your brother."

"Well, my name is on the birth certificate, so whether he's biologically mine or not doesn't matter. He's my son, you don't want him, and I'm taking him off your hands." Henry shook his head, "But I'll take this as a confession of your cheating."

"Uh, duh. You're old, compared to me. Sometimes I like a man closer to my age." Alessandra was getting annoyed and upset with the situation.
-
Liz covered her ears and laughed. She get off of Kevin, threw on her dress, and walked over to Torie. She pushed her out of the way as she walked toward the door, "You can have your precious boyfriend back now."

Kevin, incredibly out of it mumbled, "What the f*ck, I wasn't done yet..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 10:41 PM

"Yeah. They gave me some meds for the pain, but you may have to help me try on dresses or zip me up." She replied, shrugging.

Alex smirked. "Too bad I can't help you with that." He replied, looking at Heather. "It was so much fun last time." He added, grabbing her butt and pulling her basically on top of him. xD
~
"How about you just get the hell out of here before I call the cops and have you arrested for trespassing."
~
Torie followed her out, ****ed. "What the hell is your problem, Liz?" She snapped.

<3