Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-05-2014, 08:17 PM

"Oh my God, that is totally amazing news." Heather smiled. "I'm so happy."

She turned back to the other two and said to Janelle, "Dress shopping? In Europe? Sound flipping fantastic. I could always use a new dress."
-
"A boyfriend?" Henry raised a brow, "Adele, you better be careful. I don't want you coming home pregnant, or worse, not coming home at all. You know, every time you leave I do worry about you, honey. I'm always afraid you're going to never come home... I would be devastated. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you."
-
"Shouldn't be hard. He agreed to drinking with little resistance. He has a serious problem." Liz said with a nod.

"Tomorrow then? At the party?" Alessandra thought, "He can't resist a drink at a party, come on."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-05-2014, 08:23 PM

Dr. Frize nodded. "He will be in room 246. I'll send a nurse out when he is ready."

Torie smiled. "You two will probably have to go by yourself. I will be going out with Kevin tomorrow. He wants to show me Dublin from the air."
~
Adele looked at the floor. "You never showed it....I always thought you just cared more about Alessandra and Cecil..."
~
"Why not just do it now? He's already half way there."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 08:28 PM

"Ooh, sounds romantic... as long as he's sober." Heather covered her mouth, "I'm sorry if that was uncalled for."
-
"I didn't want to push you away any further, Adele. I thought it would be best just to leave you alone." Henry said.
-
Alessandra thought, "That might actually work better. I think we should all talk to him though, not just Liz. The more convincing the better. Liz, how about you go up there and check on him, and we'll come up with some beer?"

Liz shrugged, "Sounds like a plan. I could definitely use the help."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 08:34 PM

Torie sighed. "He was doing so good, too." She replied, knowing that Heather was right.

"Hey, as long as you are there for him, he will get better." Janie said.
~
"But I wanted you to. I wanted you to yell and scream, to tell me that I was being an idiot. I wanted you to stop me, Daddy. Cause I wanted to know that you cared." Adele replied, starting to cry. "I wanted you to do something other just sit back and watch."
~
Paisley smiled. "Of course, dear."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 08:47 PM

"Why doesn't he go to rehab?" Heather asked. "I mean... I might go when we get back to America. I'm considering it."
-
"I try. It's hard for me to yell at you, Adeline... I look into those eyes of yours and I see your mother. You're so much like her." Henry took a deep breath and put a hand on his daughter's shoulder, "I never want to see you upset. I do care about you though, honey. You and your brother are the two most important things in the world to me. But fine, if you want me to get angry with you and tell you the hard truth, here is goes. You are going to stop partying today before you kill yourself. You're going to stop the drugs, stop the drinking, and you're going to start being my baby girl again. In return, I'll start being the father you deserve, okay? Your mother would hate the way you have been acting... but she would also be very disappointed in me, and I accept that, and I will fix it. If you won't stop acting out for me... do it for your mother."
-
Liz went upstairs to Kevin's room. He was asleep, so she gently woke him up.

Kevin opened an eye, "Liz?"

"Hi, Kevin. How are you feeling, love?:

"Terrible."

Alessandra went to the bar with Paisley to get some beer.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 08:54 PM

"We're talking about that now. He doesn't to leave me alone and pregnant but...I really think he could benefit from it."
~
Adele hugged her father for the first time in years. "I love you, Daddy." She whispered, still crying.
~
Paisley grabbed herself a water bottle.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 09:03 PM

"If it's that much of a problem, yeah. And it'll be better in the long run, for the child." Heather agreed.

She was getting impatient. She wanted to see Alex.
-
Henry smiled widely and hugged Adele tightly, "I love you too, Adeline."

Cecil pulled on Henry's shirt and Henry laughed when he saw Cecil with his arms out for a hug. He pulled his little son into the hug and hugged them both. Cecil giggled, "Yay! Hug!"
-
Alessandra walked in with the beers and Kevin sat up, "What's this about?"

"We want to talk with you, Kevin."

"When you 'talked' to me easier, Liz, I cheated on my girlfriend." Kevin said, holding his head as it was starting to hurt.

"You know what the best thing is for a headache? More alcohol." Alessandra passed him a beer.

"I don't know if I should drink this. I think I had enough. Torie's disappointed in me."

"You were already drinking," Liz reminded, "She won't get any more upset with you if you have some more. Besides, what we have to talk about is about Victoria."

Kevin looked at the beer. Cool, refreshing... He popped the cap open and started drinking. "What?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 09:09 PM

Soon a nurse came out. "I will lead you to his room." She said, as the three started to follow her. "Now, he just woke up, so he may be slightly out of it." She warned, stopping at his door.

Torie motioned for Heather to go in first.
~
Adele kissed the top of Cecil's head. "So....can we please go tell Alessandra that you are divorcing her cause I really, really want to see the look on her face." xD
~
Paisley sighed. "Kevin, we hate to do this to you but, as your family, we feel a responsibility to express our fears." She paused. "We don't think that Torie is actually pregnant."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 09:15 PM

Heather went into the room first, so glad that he was alive.
-
"Right now?" Henry raised a brow. "I suppose we could... she's going to be p'issed. Let's go find her then."
-
"What? But I was there when she had a check up..."

"She has money too, you know. If she really wanted to convince you, she could hire someone to act the part." Liz said.

"But why would she pretend to be if she wasn't? I don't see the point. Why do you all think this?" Kevin asked, chugging down his beer because the topic made him nervous.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 09:19 PM

Alex was sitting up in bed, his left shoulder in a sling. "Heather, hunnie! I was SOOOOOO worrried about yooou." He said, still a little out of it.

Torie walked in, followed by Janie.
~
Adele smiled and picked up Cecil. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun. She's going to have a cow."
~
"Because, sweetie, your an Ellingson. What girl wouldn't want to date a guy like you and what girl would fake a pregnancy to marry a guy like you."

<3