Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-05-2014, 03:08 AM

"I wish I felt hungover. I need crack, Janie." Heather started shaking, "If not crack, I need f*cking something. I feel like I'm on fire, but I can't get warm. I feel like I have to throw up, but I can't sit still. "I've got to go find something."
-
"I'd say.. So what happened to the guy from last year?"

"Jamie? Ugh. He was so boring." Liz said, watching Kevin drink and continuously refilling his glass with every sip, adding just rum and no coke most of the time. Since he never finished more than half before she refilled it, the coke from each previous drink would carry over, only making the drink stronger. "What happened last time you drank?"

Kevin shrugged. "You know how I get when I drink."

"And how might that be?"

"H'orny...? I had one of the maids at her parent's house jerk me off."

Liz grinned, and then quickly changed it to a fake frown, "Awe, honey."

"It's... wait. You know how get when I drink... and you're making me drink?" Kevin raised a brow.

"Oh, no, I didn't even think of that."
-
Flint and Joey followed, both also quite wasted.

Alessandra laughed, "Haha, this is your lovely daughter you're defending, Henry. Drunk. Oh, and look, Flint and Joey. Flint smells like alcohol, and Joey, well aside from the usual pot smell that's practically ingrained into his skin he smells like alcohol too. And I'M the bad parent in this house."

Nina had come out to see what was going on.

"Alessandra," Darcy said, pulling Flint closer to her, "Don't comment on my parenting skills over this."

Nina stood beside Joey, "They're kids. They make these kinds of mistakes sometimes."

"Nina, all our kids are awful. But no, today, it's probably Adele's fault. It always is. She's a mess."

Henry glared at Alessandra. "Don't say that."

"Or what?" Alessandra rolled her eyes.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-05-2014, 03:16 AM

Janie sighed. "Can you at least wait until Alex comes out? I would rather not walk off without him."
~
Adele punched her in the face, and quite hard for being slightly wasted. "Don't you dare attack my family. We may make mistakes and we may act like a mess but at least our parents care enough to watch out for us. You couldn't give a da.mn what happened to Cecil. I've heard him crying for you at times and all you do is yell at his nanny to make him shut up. My father deserves more than you, deserves better than you. You are nothing but a piece of sh*t who doesn't deserve to be an Ellingson. You were nothing before you met my father and you can go back to that."

Robert laughed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 03:28 AM

"Tell him I'll be right back." Heather said, standing up and walking off. She wasn't sure where to go, so she went to an area of Dublin that was downtown and surrounded by seedy motels and sketchy dive pubs. Heather was looking for anyone who could help her.
-
Kevin looked at Liz, "You look really hot, Liz..."

"Thank you, Kevin. Always so charming." She said, refilling up his drink. By this time, she could see Kevin swaying, unable to sit straight up. "I miss you."

"I miss you too..." He started rubbing his hands along her body.

"Kevin, I want you." Liz took his empty glass and out it down on the table. She gently pushed him down so he was laying down on the bed and crawled on top of him. She took of his shirt and kissed him, starting at his neck and working down.
-
Alessandra looked... speechless. She couldn't believe Adele had said that to he. "Henry, say something!"

"Say what?"

"Anything! Stop standing there like an idiot! I'm you f*cking wife!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 03:35 AM

((this is my last post for the night))

Janie sighed and watched her walk off. Alex soon came out of the restaurant and sighed as well. "Where did she run off to?"

"To find some drugs." Janie replied.

"Alright, let's go after her." He replied, walking the same way Heather went.
~
"AND I AM HIS F*CKING DAUGHTER!" Adele screamed. "You took my father away from me, you sl*t. You told me that nobody cares about me and that the only person who ever did was buried in the ground. You made me buy my mother's things from you and still sold more than half of her items." Adele pushed Alessandra backwards. "You wear her jewelry like its your own. What are you trying to, be my mother? Cause there is no way in hell you could ever be her. You don't have a sweet bone in your body."

Robert looked over at Peter. "So this is not what I meant by them sitting down to talk."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 04:12 AM

Heather was terrified in the area, and for good reason. She was approached by a slightly chubby bald man and lots of tattoos. He whistled at her, "You lost there, sexy? Ain't often I see such a pretty young thing around this part of town. What's your name?"

"It's none of your business. I'm looked for something to 'have a good time' with." Heather said, not trusting this man.

A second mad came up from behind her and put a knife to her throat, and his other hand over her mouth. "How about someone to have a good time with?"

Heather managed to push the second man, a thinner man with long greasy hair and a few teeth missing, off of her. "Don't f*cking touch me, or I will rip your d*ck off."

"In that case you gotta touch it first." The second man pulled his pants down and pushed Heather against the alleyway wall, grabbing her hand and putting it where he wanted.

"Leave me alone! I just want some drugs! I have money." Heather said, throwing some money she had 'borrowed' from Alex's wallet onto the ground.

"We don't want your American money. If you want drugs, you pay for them like a pretty little blonde American s'lut would." The first man said with a grin. "I told you we don't see your kind often. We have to take advantage of the opportunity."

"I don't have time for this. My boyfriend is waiting for me. He's got more money." Heather pleaded.
-
Unfortunately for Kevin, he was so drunk that he couldn't resist, and he went all the way with Liz.
-
"And neither do you." Alessandra pushed Adele back, angrily. "And I'm glad I'm not your mother. I would be horrified having a daughter like you."

"Alessandra... maybe you should leave. We can talk about things when I get home." Said Henry. "It might be for the best."

She glared at Henry, "Honestly, Henry? HONESTLY. You know how much I love the party. I'm going to be there."

"Fine. But don't talk to me, or my daughter until we get home. I was going to tell you to leave Cecil alone as well, but you never any him any attention anyway."

"AND NEITHER DO YOU!" Alessandra yelled. "I never wanted a child! If I could go back in time, when you told me you wanted to have more children, I would have told you to go f*ck yourself. If I could, I would erase ever getting pregnant and having that boy."

Nina gasped. "That's your SON you're talking about."

Cecil started crying. He didn't understand what was said, but he didn't like all the fighting. He ran over to Alessandra and tried to hug her, but she kept him away, "No, Cecil, Mama doesn't want to hug right now."

Henry picked Cecil up and let Cecil cry on his shoulder. "That wasn't nice, Alessandra."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-05-2014 at 07:48 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 11:00 AM

It didn't take long for Alex and Janie to find Heather. "HEY! You leave her alone!" Alex shouted, pulling the guy off Heather and putting himself between the men and the girls. "Heather, are you ok?"

Janie huddled next to Heather and kept a look out for any other guy coming out of the shadows.
~
Adele shook her head. "You are a cold, heartless monster. I can't wait to see your bags put out on the curb like the wh*re you are. Hell, I may even help the maids pack."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 11:10 AM

The two men ran off.

Heather hugged Alex tightly, "I'm okay, I guess. I didn't get any drugs though... They were going to r@pe me. They said they didn't want my money, they just wanted me. Let's just go home. I want to lay down..."
-
Alessandra glared at her. She turned to Henry and folded her arms, "You are not kicking me out, right?"

"I don't know yet, Alessandra. Give me some time."

"Henry, honey, I love you." Alessandra said, touching his face and kissing his cheek.

"You're not with me for the money?"

"No!" Alessandra lied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 11:15 AM

Alex just hugged her close. "No problem, love. But let's start moving before they decide to come back." He replied, leading Heather and Janelle out the way they came.
~
Adele grabbed Alessandra's hair and pulled her away from her father. "Lying never looks good on anyone Alessandra but it especially doesn't look good on you. Why don't you just tell my father the truth? You've told me the truth a thousand times over."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-05-2014, 11:22 AM

Heather followed him.
-
After Liz and Kevin were done, Liz got up and got dressed. "I promise I won't tell Torie, but that was amazing. I miss you, Kevin. I forgot how good you were."

Kevin stood up and got dressed, "Torie... Don't talk about her right now, Liz."

Liz giggled and kissed Kevin. "Of course. How about we go downstairs? It's nearly dinner."

"I don't know if I can walk downstairs..." Kevin mumbled.
-
"And what is the truth, Alessandra? Adele?" Henry asked, curious.

"The truth? Oh, come on, Henry, I'm a super model." Alessandra replied, not wanting to say it out loud so she hoped he'd connect the dots.

Nina took Joey inside.

Cecil was still crying.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 11:33 AM

Soon they were walking into an area they could catch a cab.

Suddenly, a nice big hummer went through the streets with a couple of guys hanging out of the windows, holding AK-47's. "DOWN WITH THE RESISTANCE!" They shouted before opening fire.

Alex grabbed Heather and pretty much threw her on to the ground next to the cab, as it would shield her. He then grabbed Janie and did the same.

All of a sudden, Alex felt fire go through his shoulder and cried out in pain. He collapsed on the ground, withering in pain.
~
Adele rolled her eyes. "Dad, where did you find her. She was in the sewer just like a rat. You are an Ellingson and a way for her to work her way up in the world." She said, actually quite tenderly. She walked over and took her brother from her father, hugging him close.

<3