Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-04-2014, 10:44 PM

"I'm going to miss you too. God, dinner is going to be absolutely terrible tonight. But Natalie should be funny. You and her are a lot alike - well, maybe not a lot, but like you saw in California with the intruders... she doesn't back down either. Too bad you'll miss that. Oh, by the way, is Luke going with you?"
-
Liz smirked, "You're sure right about that. I suppose we have our plan for tonight then. Should we try and booze him up right after that sl*t of his leaves, or save it until dinner time?"
-
"Yeah, there's a lot of work to be done until he's a good father though." Peter sighed. "I feel bad for Adele and Cecil."

Cecil was happy to be playing with someone else his age, instead of with a nanny.
-
"What was that snicker about then? What did you two do...?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-04-2014, 10:55 PM

Torie shook her head. "No. He and Natalie probably want to spend some..uhh...quality time together and I should be fine. Alex, Heather, and Janie will be with me and I'm not planning on leaving the hotel." Besides, I don't exactly trust your family and I would like some eyes and ears in this house.
~
"Right after. Besides, he taking her to the hotel right. Plenty of time to get you all done up and in his room."
~
"I know but at least he is trying." Robert replied, sighing.

So Li was laughing as she was happy to have someone her age around too.
~
Adele smiled. "Oh, you get to find that out with everyone else." She laughed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 11:04 PM

"If something were to happen to you... Just be super safe, okay?" He kissed her. He picked up both of her bags for her and started walking outside to the cars. A limo driver was waiting outside, Martha having called one to take Torie to the hotel. She didn't trust Kevin driving any of her family cars.

Kevin out the stuff in the back of the limo and held the door open for Torie.
-
"Get me all done up? Are you going to help me with my hair and makeup? Let's go then!" Liz said, excited as she took Paisley's hand and the added, "Makeup always looks best when someone else applies it."
-
Soon, Henry came out of the bathroom, dressed as he had brought his clothing into the bathroom so he wouldn't have to kick them all out of his room to change. He picked Cecil back up and said, "How about we go get Harris and Farrow, too? I'm sure Tommy and Darcy wouldn't mind."
-
Tommy worried about it, wondering what she could mean by that. "Okay, well... uh, how about you just come inside and I'll talk to your father for you?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 11:11 PM

Torie got in and scooted over to make room for him.
~
Paisley smiled and followed Liz. She couldn't wait to see Kevin's reaction.
~
So Li tugged on Henry's leg. "Can I come?" She asked, unsure.

Robert smiled, not only at the fact that Henry was holding his son but that his daughter was being adorable. xD
~
Adele shook her head. "How about you go talk with my father and I go get some drinks with friends."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 11:17 PM

Kevin got in with her, gave the directions, and the driver started driving to the hotel.
-
Liz gathered all of her makeup and hair products and added it to Paisley's collection. "Go ahead and do me up. Let's work on splitting those two up, shall we?"
-
"Uh, sure. Is that okay, Robert? Peter?"

Peter chuckled, "Of course. I'll go get her jacket."

Farrow, meanwhile, was in the living room with her mother and little brother, playing Hungry Hungry Hippos.
-
"Haha, no. It doesn't work that way, Adele. I do something for you, talk to your father, and you listen to me and come inside." Tommy said, not budging.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 11:24 PM

Torie leaned against Kevin. "Do you want to stay with me at the hotel for a little bit?" She asked, wanting to keep him as far away from Liz.
~
Paisley started to do her make-up.
~
So Li started to run around the room, squealing happily.

Robert laughed and picked his daughter up, placing her on his shoulders. She then squealed again and started to beat on his head like a drum. "Come on. Let's go find you some more ways of burning energy."
~
"...As long as I can hang out with Flint?" She replied, trying to bargain her cousins freedom. She was smiling as this was something that she used to do with her father and something she wished she still did.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 11:36 PM

"Maybe just for a little bit." Kevin replied.

The driver stopped and Kevin got out, carrying the bags, "Do you know the room number?"
-
Liz requested Paisley do a nude lip, cat eye eyeliner, and a shimmery silver eye shadow. "So what's the plan exactly? I wait in his room, you send him up?"
-
Peter got So Li's jacket and brought it with them. Henry stopped by Cecil's room and asked the woman for his coat. The woman looked surprised Henry would be asking for his son's coat, or even be spending time with him at all, but she helped him put Cecil's winter clothes on.

They walked downstairs and asked Darcy if it would be okay if Farrow and Harris went outside with them.

Darcy was even more surprised than the housekeeper. "That would be... fine. Farrow, sweetie, go put on your coat and your winter boots." Darcy walked over to the coat closet and helped Harris get ready to play outside.
-
"Fine. You can hang out with Flint INSIDE the house." Tommy agreed.

Flint was in his room, laying on the bed and watching TV. Joey was actually with him, as was Eva, so he wasn't alone.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 11:44 PM

"Room 23115. Alex is staying next door to me." She said, walking up to the desk and checking in. She got two keys, one for herself and one for Janie. "Janie is going to stay with me tho, since I have two rooms anyways. Plus, I think my brother and Heather would like their own room anyways."
~
"We can always dress you up in normal clothes, let you lure him up there." Paisley replied, listening to her directions.
~
Robert put So Li on the ground, and being so excited, she ran over to Harris and threw her arms around him, accidentally tackling him.
~
"Ok, ok. Inside the house." She agreed 'reluctantly'.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 11:57 PM

"Yeah. I'm sure they would." Kevin nodded as they went to the room. Once there, he put the bags down at the door. "This is nice. It's a whole suite with a little kitchen and everything. You'll be fine for a few days. And Janelle can keep you company... I wish it was me keeping you company, of course, but this will have to do. Luckily you have your friends here."
-
"I feel like if I told him to follow me anywhere private, he would say no. He'd catch on too fast. Oh, maybe you ask him to go up to your room and bring you down a sweater, since you're cold, and being pregnant you don't want to walk upstairs, and Jackson's in the bathroom or something. He would totally not expect me to be waiting in here. Or, actually, give him directions to my room. He's not sure which you're staying in anyway, so he'll think he's going to yours, but he's really walking into my room."
-
Cecil looked nervous. Farrow hugged him thinking he was adorable, "Don't look so scared. We're all nice."

Cecil fiddled his thumbs, still nervous about playing with three other people. One he was used to, somewhat, but three was a little overwhelming for the toddler.

Henry, Peter, and Darcy all went outside and watched the kids.
-
Tommy held the door open for her, and then once she was inside, went to find Henry.

Flint didn't much like hanging out with Joey. He found Joey to be a total stoner, and Flint wasn't the least bit interested in pot. He thought it was the dirtiest, cheapest, smelliest drug and he hated it.

Eva was just reading a book in the corner.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2014, 12:04 AM

She had him put the bags in her room. She then walked over and wrapped her arms around him, not wanting to let him go. "How long do you think you can stay?" She asked quietly.
~
Paisley nodded. "I've always loved how you thought, Elizabeth. So much like all of us. And maybe you can have a drink waiting for him."
~
So Li grabbed Cecil's hand and dragged him through the snow.

Robert quietly made a snowball and threw it at Peter.
~
Adele knocked on Flint's door. "Uh...hey, Flint." She said, not sure if he would be happy with her or not.

<3