Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-04-2014, 08:48 PM

"Sure thing, baby." He kissed her.

"Oh, Torie, here." Natalie passed her a small wrapped box. She winked, "It's the gift I got you."

Kevin laughed awkwardly, not knowing what it was and took Torie's hand and started walking upstairs.
-
"Are you trying to get them back together, because I am not sure he'll go for it."
-
Henry turned red, "I'm not sure about this, Rob."

"Come on, Henry."

"Well, he usually uses a potty... the diaper is for accidents, so it's not a skill I'd have to use often.''

"Henry." Peter laughed. "What if you have more kids in the future?"

"I'm 42."

Alessandra looked disgusted, "More kids? No thank you."

Cecil was shifting around, uncomfortable, "Sorry, Papa, I did a poopie."

Henry picked Cecil up, "Fine. Robert, you teach me how to fix... this."
-
"Adele. Did you want me to get your father so you can talk to him?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-04-2014, 08:55 PM

Torie followed Kevin upstairs and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry." She said, feeling bad for getting herself kicked out.
~
"All he needs is the right persuasion, Mother. And a little alcohol. Once Victoria sees that she has lost Kevin, she will give up and move on."
~
Robert shook his head and showed Henry how to change a diaper, walking him through the steps.
~
She sighed. "Why bother? He doesn't listen anyways." She replied, shrugging off his hand and walking outside the house. She then headed towards the end of the long driveway.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 09:07 PM

"Don't be. I love that you stand up for yourself." Kevin helped her with her things. "Like I said earlier though, I need you to come here tomorrow for the helicopter ride I want to take you on. It's going to be incredible. I promise." He held her hands and kissed her.

"I wonder what Natalie bought you?" He asked with a laugh, "I'm almost too afraid to find out. If it's just for you, maybe you should open it alone."
-
"It would be so much nicer if he was back with Liz. She's such a lovely girl. She gets along well with everyone in the family."
-
Alessandra yelled, "Ew! Not in here! This is my bedroom, and it's going to smell like baby crap!" She grabbed her perfume and started spraying it everywhere.

Henry ignored Alessandra and helped change Cecil's diaper. When he was done he laughed, "Well, that wasn't too hard, but I believe I'm going to have a shower now."

"MILA!" Alessandra yelled out the door down the hallways to one of the help, "Mila, take Cecil to his room, please! Henry and I are having a shower."

Peter shook his head, "We can look after him in here for a moment, until you two come back."

"And then what?" Alessandra hissed.

"And then you two look after your child."

"Ugh, I do not have time for that!" Alessandra rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom in a huff.

Henry turned to Peter and Robert and sighed, "Sorry about her. Cecil?" he bent down and put a hand on the little guy's head, "Papa loves you, and I'll see you later, okay?"
-
Tommy ran after her. Unlike Henry, Tommy wasn't going to take that. He grabbed her arm, "No. Don't walk away from your feelings, Adele. Get inside that house and talk to your father. Would your mother want you acting like this? What would she say, Adeline?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 09:24 PM

Torie nodded. "Of course, love." She replied. "But...I think I am going to open this with you here. Makes it more fun." She replied, opening the box.
~
"Exactly. She is sweet, darling, and so much better for Kevin. She is quite heartbroken about him being with Torie and...I don't like to see a friend like that."
~
Robert looked at them, bewildered. "I have one simple question for you two: Why did you have a child if you did not want it?" He asked, picking Cecil up and holding him.
~
Adele turned and hit him on the chest, not terrible hard. "Don't you dare bring my mother into this!" She hissed as tears fell from her eyes. "And don't you dare tell me not to runaway from my feelings. You don't know what I deal with on a daily basis with that b*tch. You don't see the way she treats Cecil or the way she uses my mother against me. You don't see the way my father looks at this monster and how he thinks that she is in love with him but she's not....Just stop acting like you care. Nobody cares about me and the only one who ever did is dead." She added, quoting something Alessandra had told her many of times.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 09:42 PM

Inside the box were two things. One was something Kevin really wished he hadn't seen as it was more of a personal 'girls only' thing. He picked up the pink colored... thing and saw something underneath, so he put the other thing on the bed.

The second thing was a beautiful hand woven white baby blanket and a matching woven stuffed elephant.

As well as a note.

Hope you like the gift. I made it myself. Luke accidently spilled the beans, and I thought I'd make the baby something special from his or her Auntie. Oh, and the 'massager' is for you, Torie, to help a new mom relax while Kevin's at work. - Nat
-
Natalie and Sharp went to his room, Nina and Joseph went to see how both his older brother and his mother were doing, Cathy went to call Kent to tell him she had landed, and Joey had gone outside to smoke a joint.

Liz came into the kitchen and huffed, "She is sooo not as pretty as I am."

"Oh, Liz, sweetie. Don't worry, you won't have to deal with her much now." Martha said, trying to comfort her.
-
"She didn't want a child, but I did."

"Why, though?"

"Because I thought it would make Alessandra stay with me, and it has. Not like we were going to break up, at the time, but she's an attractive young woman and I didn't want to lose her. Also, I thought having a sibling would help Adele somehow."
-
"That's not true, Adele. I'm not acting. I do care." Tommy said. "I understand how you feel. Maybe not exactly the same, but close enough. I was the first child, and things were good until Paisley came around. After that, my mother paid all her attention to Paisley. He sweet, darling baby girl. I was pushed aside because she thought I was 'too old to need her attention', Peter was pushed side because he was g@y and she was 'devastated' by that... the only one she liked was Paisley. I acted out a little in my day, you know, trying to get her attention."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 09:51 PM

Torie gasped at the blanket. "It's gorgeous." She said, smiling happily. "I can't believe she made this..."
~
"Mom kicked her out of the house, so now you have Kevin all to yourself." Paisley replied, rubbing Liz's back. "I'm sure you can stir up old emotions."
~
"But Henry, no one pays this adorable little man any attention. Nanny's can only do so much. He needs his mothers and his father's attention." Robert replied, putting him in Henry's arms. "This is your son, Henry. Start acting like it."
~
"What? You didn't eat your peas." She replied, rolling her eyes. "Don't try and empathize or sympathize with me, Uncle Thomas. If you really want to help, then you will show my dad how horrible of a woman he married. But until then, I will never have a relationship with my father. She makes sure of that."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 10:01 PM

"And this matching elephant, too. Wow, I didn't know she could crochet? I guess you learn something new every day. How... unexpected. I mean, the other part was entirely expected, but not this." Kevin held up the incredibly soft blanket and the toy. "And gender neutral, because it's all in white. We'll have to thank her. When you have money, it's easy to just go and buy something, but handmade... it's priceless."
-
"I can try... but they seem so much in love, and they're both incredibly adamant that he's done with drinking - even though it's only been a day since he last had a drink. This might be a challenge." Liz bit her lip in thought.
-
"But... I have to have a shower."

"Wait until Alessandra is done, and then have her look after Cecil."

"Haha, funny, Peter." Henry said, putting Cecil back on the floor. "I promise I will take Cecil outside and play with him in the snow after my shower."

"Snow!" Cecil clapped." With Papa!" He hugged his leg.

"Yeah, little buddy. With Papa." Henry said before leaving into the bathroom.
-
Tommy thought for a second. "I'm not sure how to do that for you, Adele. If I did, I would help you. None of us like Alessandra."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 10:11 PM

"Maybe we should decorate the room around this? I mean, elephants have traditionally symbolized family unity..." She replied, placing the blanket on the bed and hugging Kevin. "We could put some elephants on the walls and maybe some elephant curtains. OH! And maybe a mural on one of the walls!"
~
"Oh, sweetie, that is so easy to turn into something else. He's afraid of commitment right and his obviously afraid of losing this wh*re, so show him that he can't be faithful to her. It will tear him apart quicker than anything else."
~
Robert picked Cecil back up. "I, for once, am speechless, Peter."
~
"Maybe he would listen to you. I've tried talking to him, trying showing him how horrible she is. Uncle Thomas, she sold over half of my mom's things. I came home from school one day to seeing it all getting packed up. When I confronted Alessandra she said that if I wanted any of my mom's things, I had to buy them just like everyone else. She kept some of my mom's jewelry and will wear it around the house saying that if "I'm a good girl, I may be able to earn my mom's jewelry". She never takes care of Cecil and if he is crying and the nanny can't calm him down, she yells at Cecil to shut up. But Dad doesn't see any of this and I don't know why."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 10:23 PM

"I don't know if I want to walk into a room full of a hundred elephants. Sounds a little much. I do like the idea of an elephant inspired nursery, but let's not go too crazy." He laughed and rubbed her back while he had his arms around her. He was glad the gift had cheered her up. He hated seeing her so upset. "How about you bring it with you? All of the gift, including the part for you because I don't want anyone in my family walking in and stumbling upon it while I'm here alone." He laughed some more. "But the blanket and toy will be nice for you to bring to the hotel as well. Cuddle it tonight, and think of what a blessing we've been given."
-
Liz nodded. "I might need your help though, convincing him to drink because sober, Kevin would never ever cheat."
-
"Alessandra really is a heartless woman, but I think Henry wants to try, at least." Peter shrugged.

Cecil tapped So Li's shoulder. "Tag?"
-
"I will try talking to him." Tommy agreed. "And stop calling me Uncle Thomas. Firstly, Thomas is my father's name, and I hate it because it makes me feel old, and secondly, your father is my Uncle, so technically we're cousins even though I'm old enough to be your father. The joys of Grandma Catherine having children generations apart." Tommy laughed. "Just call me Tommy. Oh, and... How was Flint today? Did he do anything crazy? No drinking, no drugs?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 10:36 PM

She nodded and kissed him softly. "I'm going to miss you tonight." She whispered, hugging him tightly. She was incredibly scared to leave him alone in the house. She knew that Liz was here and, while she knew that Kevin wouldn't cheat, she wasn't exactly sure what Liz would do to try and 'win him back'.
~
"Please, hunnie. All we have to do is give him one drink and the rest will follow." Paisley replied.
~
So Li giggled and started to chase Cecil.

Robert shook his head. "How she could carry that child for 9 months and still not care is beyond me but yes, your brother does seem to want to try. Maybe then we can work on his relationship with Adele."
~
"I promise there was no drugs or alcohol." She replied, snickering.

<3