Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-04-2014, 03:39 AM

As did Liz and Alessandra. "We're back!" Alessandra yelled out.
-
Kevin frowned, "Are you sure...? Can you at least come back tomorrow around noon? You kind of have to be here for the surprise. I was going to take you on Uncle Henry's helicopter."

Liz walked into the living room and smiled and waved to Kevin's family, "What did you all get here?" She said cheerfully.

Natalie turned to Liz, nervous for this moment. "Uh, hey, Liz. We just got here."

"Liz, honey." Nina went and hugged her, "You look as beautiful as ever. We haven't seen you since last year! How have you been?"

Cathy smiled and waved. She was quite close to Liz. They talked on a regular basis, and sometimes Cathy would even visit her in New York.

Joey was, well, Joey. In fact, he stood up, said "'Sup?" and then walked out.

Joseph said a simple, "Hello."

"I've been fine, Nina. And you look even more beautiful than last time I saw you. I swear, you only get better with age." She said sweetly. She turned to Torie and Kevin. She held her sweet smile and said, "You must be Victoria. I've heard a lot about you."
-
"Did you tell him about her stealing your mom's old stuff?"
-
"No, I don't spend any time alone with either of them... maybe that's why she's acting this way, I don't know." He sighed, "I think I heard my wife. If Cecil gets out of hand, bring him back to his room. I must excuse myself." Henry left the room.

Cecil started crying.
-
"Did you want me to go buy us some pot?" Heather asked, nonchalantly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-04-2014, 03:45 AM

Torie smiled back. "And I have heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally put a face to the name." Torie replied, not sure what to make of Liz.

Paisley went to find her mother.
~
"I tried but he wouldn't hear it. More than half of her stuff was sold, Flint..." Adele replied, groaning as they pulled up to the mansion.
~
So Li walked over and hugged him.

Robert smiled. "No offense, Peter, but I really hope that she doesn't take after your side of the family." He semi-teased.
~
Janie shook her head. "None for me. You can always buy yourself some."

Alex walked out of the room, in khaki's and a polo. "Uh..are you guys coming to the lunch thing with the resistance leaders?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 03:56 AM

"Likewise... wow, you are young." Liz replied. "Shocking, really, it means Kevin didn't pick you up in a bar. How did you two meet?"

"It's a long story, let's just say I met her through work." Kevin replied for Torie, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable.

"Well, she's super cute, Kevin." Liz poked Torie's nose.

"Don't treat her like a pet, Liz, she's my girlfriend." Kevin replied, his arm around Torie.

"Liz, did you hear?" Cathy asked, "They're having a baby."

"Correction, Victoria is having a baby." Liz replied.

Kevin wasn't sure if she was saying that because, physically Torie was 'having' the baby, or to imply she didn't think it was his.
-
Martha was in the kitchen, ordering the chef around and talking him what to start making for lunch.
-
"Adele..." Flint frowned, not knowing what else to say, so he just hugged her.
-
Peter laughed, "God, I hope the same thing. I also hope I don't have Henry's parenting skills. I don't think I do."

Cecil hugged So Li back, "I want my Mama and Papa..."
-
"Oh my God, I almost totally forgot." Heather replied to Alex. "Uh, I'll go, but do I need to get something more professional on? Oh, and can we make a quick pit stop on the way?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 04:04 AM

Torie blinked, not sure how to react. "Yes. I'm a little over 3 weeks now." She replied, smiling as she couldn't help herself.
~
Paisley walked into the kitchen. "There you are, Mom." She said, sitting down on a chair. "What's going on?"
~
Adele hugged him back. She then paid the cab driver and got out, brushing away tears.
~
"No. You don't." Robert shook his head. He then reached down and picked Cecil up. "Why don't we go and find your mom and dad." He said, putting Cecil up on his shoulders.
~
"You look fine, love." He said. "Janie? You coming?"

"I guess." She mumbled, getting off the couch.

"And what kind of pit stop?" He asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 11:18 AM

"Still early then? I remember what that was like when I was pregnant." Liz said with a smile, replying to Torie but staring at Kevin.

Kevin say what she was doing. Making comments that, on the surface seemed quite harmless, but were secretly rude to either him or Torie.

"Look at that smile, Kevin. I don't blame her. Having a child with an Ellingson? That's practically every little girl's dream, your family is nearly royalty. I know when I was her age, God, 5 years ago now, all I wanted to get married and have a child with an Ellingson, so when I was 18, I started dating one, but we all know how that turned out."

You clever b'itch... Kevin glared at her.

"Oh, we're not that special." Nina laughed. "Torie didn't even know he was an Ellingson when they started seeing each other."

"She didn't?" Liz replied. In a joking tone, she asked, "What other secrets did you hide from her?"

"Nothing. She knows everything by now." Kevin shrugged.

"So she knows about your little problem then? Oh, sweetie," Liz put a hand on Torie's shoulder, "I heard he said he isn't going to drink anymore. Isn't that sweet that he'd say he'd make that commitment for you? It wouldn't be the first time he would have said that, but hopefully for your baby's sake, this time will be different than the last 20 times."

"I made myself a drink, but poured it down the sink today." Kevin said, rather proudly.

"You did? Good for you, Kevin." Natalie smiled at him.

"Thanks."

"It must have been hard for you," Said Liz, "I remember the one time you tried to get sober and you poured all the beer in our fridge down the drain, you actually cried about it. It was so adorable. Less adorable was when you came home the next day, having drove drunk from the bar, and spent all night throwing up in the toilet. But I'm sure this time will be different, right? There's a baby involved now."

"Yes, this time will be different." Kevin rolled his eyes.

Liz hugged him, "Awe, I'm so glad to hear that you think it will be different. I hope so."
-
Martha turned to her daughter, "Paisley, darling. Ugh, Joseph, Nina, and their family arrived. Kevin and Victoria told them about the pregnancy. They seemed rather happy, I said something, and then Victoria talked back to me, so I told Kevin to drive her to a hotel when they're done talking to his family. Therefore, Paisley, you won't have to worry about Victoria until the party.

But we will have to put up with your Uncle Joseph's and his Swedish mail-order sl'ut wife and the rest of them. Ugh, can you believe there's a pro'stitute in the family? Or, well, 'adult film' star, but either way she's making money by f*cking men she's not dating, and worse than a pro'sititute, she's doing it on film so millions of men can watch it. Disgraceful."
-
Henry was in his room with Alessandra, who was trying on all the dresses she brought and trying to decide which to wear to the party. "Shouldn't we have done this before we left? It would have saved luggage space."

"Just tell me which dress looks best, Henry." Alessandra replied, not caring much for his logic. XD
-
Cecil wiped away tears, "Yeah. Mama and Papa."

Peter went over and cleaned up all Cecil's blocks. He kissed So Li's forehead and said, "I'm sorry your friend has to leave, So Li."
-
Flint walked inside with Adele. Tommy saw his son come in and walked over, "Flint Thomas Ellingson, where on God's green Earth did you go off to without telling your mother and me?"

Flint swallowed and then shrugged, "Just into the city. I'm fine, father."

"Your mother is with Farrow and Harris, worried sick about you! We tried calling you, we tried texting you... why do I even bother paying $100 a month for that phone of yours if you aren't going to answer your parents? Gave me your phone, Flint."

"Father, I need it."

"Give me the phone." Tommy demanded, holding his hand out.

Flint rolled his eyes, took out his iPhone, and put it in his dad's hand. "Fine."

Tommy put the phone in his pocket, "Now go to your room and stay there. You're grounded. If you leave again without telling me or your mother, you can consider your phone smashed."

Flint, annoyed, walked to his room and slammed the door.
-
"An alleyway where it looks like someone is selling pot...?" Heather said, unsure how to lie about where she wanted to go. "You know what, forget it, I'll go get some later if I need it. Let's just go."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-04-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 06:47 PM

Torie smiled at Kevin, quite proud of him. "I know this time will be different because I have faith in him. I know he isn't perfect, but neither am I. I also choose to focus on the positives, in his accomplishments at not drinking rather than the negatives and I'm not going to hold the past against him. He can't change the fact that last year he decided to have a few too many but he has grown from it. He isn't the same man from a year ago. And the other part of it is, we are both making sacrifices for our child. I am stepping down from the resistance while he will quite drinking. There is more than just us involved with this decision. But I am so proud of him because he took one step forward towards being alcohol free today." She replied, kissing his cheek.
~
"Why must we deal with them as well, Mother? Why not ask them to stay somewhere else? It's not like Daddy will know anyways." Paisley whined. "And besides, Natalie will be just like Victoria."
~
So Li looked at her Papa. "Can I go with him?" She asked.

Robert nodded to Cecil. "Yes, we will go find your Mama and Papa." He replied, hugging the child.
~
Adele shook her head. "Just to let you know, Flint only came out because he was worried about me. He didn't want me to do anything more stupid than normal." She replied to her uncle.
~
Alex sighed, not wanting her to smoke. "Yeah, let's go. We have about 30 minutes to get there and its a 15 minute cab drive."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 07:04 PM

"How long have you been sober Kevin?" Liz asked.

"Uh, just like a day..." Kevin looked away.

Nina smiled at her son, "One day which will hopefully lead to many more. You have to start somewhere, right?"

"Exactly." Natalie added.

Kevin kissed Torie's cheek, "I love you, and thanks for being proud of me. It was because of you, you know. Your text from earlier, I read it, any that's when I decided not to."

Liz seemed annoyed with the way they were acting, but put on a fake smile. "Aw, you two are so cute..."
-
"Sorry, Paisley, I am not kicking out family." Martha said. "I know your father won't know, but it's the principle of the matter. Natalie has nothing she can say to you. She's a wh*re, you can always yell back at her. You have way more dirt on her than she does on you."
-
Peter took So Li, and they went to Henry's room. Peter knocked, "Henry. Cecil wants to see you."

Henry opened the door, Alessandra behind him. "Cecil?"

"We are busy. I am trying on dresses for the party." Alessandra replied.
-
"I don't mean to seem out of place, but Adele, you're a bad influence on him." Tommy said.
-
Heather left with Janelle and Alex.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-04-2014 at 07:06 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 07:14 PM

Torie wrapped her arms around him, not caring that his family was there or that Liz was standing right there, and just smiled. "I love you too." She replied, and then sighed. "But, I should probably be going. Mrs. Ellingson doesn't seem too terribly fond of me and I wouldn't want you all to feel her wrath because of me."
~
Paisley sighed. "I know, Mother...I just don't like them in this house. It's so disrespectful. And do you think Kevin will leave with Victoria?"
~
Robert rolled his eyes and handed Henry his son. "So?" He replied, annoyed. "I'm sure Henry can still keep his eyes on you and hold his son."
~
"Wow. What an original comment." Adele replied, rolling her eyes and pulling out another cig. "You know, if I'm such a bad influence, why the hell am I even in this house? Don't worry, Uncle Thomas, I won't be a bad influence any more." She added, walking back towards the front door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 07:23 PM

"I wish you didn't have to go. I want to go with... but I understand. I'll call you before bed. Did you want me to drive you, or Sharp?"
-
"No, I doubt he will. His parents wouldn't want him too, and Victoria is probably going to tell him that she's 'fine on her own'. I'm sure he'll be staying here. Why do you ask?"
-
Henry looked lost holding Cecil. "Papa!" Cecil laughed and hugged his dad.

Alessandra folded her arms. "Why, thank you so much. I smell a dirty diaper though, and there is no way I'm changing it. I just had my nails done."

Henry blinked, "Uh, I have no clue how to change a diaper."

Peter looked at them, confused, "Seriously?"
-
"Stop, Adele." Tommy said, walking over and putting a hand on her shoulder. "I said you were a bad influence, but I don't think you're a bad person. You're family, you should stay here with us."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 07:32 PM

"Could you drive me? And I have to pack up again anyways." She replied, leaning against him.
~
"Because then he and Liz will be here all alone." Paisley smiled.
~
Robert shook his head. "And you two call yourselves parents." He replied. "Come on, Henry, old chap. Let's learn how to change a diaper." xD
~
"Why? So I can watch my dad be used by his b*tch of a wife? Or so that I can stand and take all of her sly comments and pretend like it doesn't hurt? Or how about watching my baby brother get passed on from nanny to nanny and only brought out when it suits his mother? There is a reason why I never go home, Uncle Thomas..." She replied. I didn't just lose my mom all those years ago...I lost my dad, too.

<3