Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-04-2014, 02:06 AM

"What are we waiting for, then? Let's head back. Jackson is probably bored as hell out there." Liz said, taking her dress and leaving. She and Alessandra got into the parked car out front.

Jackson put away his book and said, "Back to the mansion?"
-
"It's no big deal." Kevin shrugged. "I'm happy you're here, though. Did you want to go tell my family about the baby now? I told them to meet in the living room when they were done with their bags."

Natalie whispered to Luke, "Is he still drinking?"

Sharp sighed and quietly replied, "He was, but he decided yesterday afternoon he was going to stop after..."

"After what?"

"He got a little drunk at Torie's parents and had one of the help pleasure him. Torie walked in and found the girl hiding, and then she started talking about how she can try and solve that, but she can't fix the drinking and she was worried about their kid, and if he was drunk around the baby, and... yeah, he said he'd stop if she stepped down from the resistance."

"He's not going to quit, you know. He's an alcoholic. He needs rehab."

"He seems pretty sure about quitting." Luke shrugged. "We'll see."
-
Flint put out the end of his cig and then followed her, "Something wrong...? You seem even more upset."
-
"I don't know... maybe I'll give it a try." Henry sighed, "I suppose it couldn't hurt."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-04-2014, 02:11 AM

Paisley nodded. "Yes, dear." She replied, getting in. She couldn't wait for the party.
~
Torie nodded. "Yes. I could use some happy news right about now." She replied, kissing him. "I love you."
~
"Nothing out of the ordinary." She replied. "Dad hasn't even noticed that I'm gone. He hardly ever does...."
~
Rob nodded. "We're here for you, if you need us."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 02:21 AM

He drove them back.

Liz said out loud, "I can't wait for the party. I wish it was tomorrow, but we have to wait one more day."
-
"I love you too." Kevin kissed her. He turned to Sharp and Natalie, "Let's head inside. Torie and I have news."

Kevin took Torie's hand and led her inside. Sharp and Natalie followed.

Cathy, Nina, Joey, and Joseph were all waiting. Unfortunately, Martha was also there, already talking to them. None of them looked very interested in anything she was saying.

Kevin coughed, drawing their attention to him. "Ahem. Aunt Martha, you haven't told them yet, have you?"

"No, I have not. I was simply saying hello." She sat down beside her brother-in-law, Joseph. "Go ahead."
-
Flint put a hand on her shoulder, "How about we just go back and eat there? You should talk to your dad."
-
"I very well might."

Cecil, being a toddler, didn't understand the that throwing a block at So Li's head was mean... so he threw a block at her when he thought she stole one of his blocks.

Peter gasped and ran over to So Li. "Are you okay, sweetie?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 02:28 AM

"I agree. It is going to be such a fabulous night. Too bad you have to be there Alessandra." Paisley remarked.
~
Torie leaned against Kevin and beamed. "You tell them, Kev." She replied, taking a couple deep breaths. She was bracing herself for the same reaction as the rest of the family but hoped it wouldn't be the same. She slipped her hand into Kevin's and squeezed it.
~
"And tell him what? I've told him everything that I can but he never listens." She sighed. "But fine, we can go back to the house."
~
So Li blinked for a minute and then erupted into sobs.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 02:39 AM

Alessandra replied, "Too bad everyone has to put up with you eating all the food."

Liz didn't saw anything, she was thinking about how to get Kevin.
-
Kevin grinned, "Torie's having a baby."

"OH MY GOD, CONGRATULATIONS!" Natalie yelled, overdoing the fake surprise more than a bit... she really wasn't a great actress after all. XD

Joey covered his ears, since Natalie was sitting next to him, "Holy sh'it, Nat. No need to scream it, they're right there."

Cathy smiled, "Congratulations. I guess this means you're not going to spend your nights at the bar then. You'll be too busy being a daddy."

Nina stood up and hugged Torie tightly, "I knew it! You're practically glowing! I'm going to be a grandma!" She was excited about her first grandchild. "Ooooh, I am going to spoil that little angel." She bent down and put her hand on Torie's belly.

Joseph let out a small smile, "That's great. What about the resistance though? We saw what happened to Kevin on TV, will the baby be safe?"
-
Flint sighed as he tried to hail a cab, "It doesn't seem like he's going to initiate conversation with you though, now does it?"
-
Peter hugged So Li.

Henry really had no clue what to do. "Uh, bad, Cecil. Not nice." He said as he picked up his son.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 02:46 AM

Paisley rolled her eyes. "Well, I am eating for two and why does it bother you any? You practically won't be eating."
~
Torie started crying, happy tears of course, as she was just so overwhelm with emotions. "I am stepping down from the resistance as soon as we get back from this...trip. It does not guarantee that us three will be safe but with my brother stepping up, it should help with taking the target off my back. Hopefully, if all goes according to plan, everything should be over before the baby is born." She replied to Joseph.
~
"Why would he? In his world, everything is fine." She replied, as a cab parked in front of them.
~
Robert laughed. "Henry, what are you doing?" He asked, quite amused.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 02:57 AM

"Eating for two doesn't mean you eat everything in sight, which is certainly looks like you do, and my eating habits are none of your business. I work hard to have this body you know."
-
"I hope so. I don't want my grandchild to be hurt." Joseph replied.

Nina grinned widely, "So, how far along are you?"

Cathy chimed in, "Have any names picked out yet?"

Natalie hugged her older brother and whispered in his ear, "Congrats. Seriously. I'm very happy for you two. You'll be good parents."

Joey, still seated on the couch said, "So, Kev, you settling down then, bro?"

"Yeah. I am." Kevin nodded, rubbing Natalie's back as she was still hugging him.

Martha wasn't too shocked that they were all happy, but she was a little annoyed. "Don't you all seem... happy."
-
Flint got in, "Maybe it's time to shatter that image."
-
"I was going to take him back to the woman looking after him, I guess...?" Henry blinked. Cecil was now crying and throwing a fit in Henry's arms.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 03:02 AM

Paisley rolled her eyes. "At least my child will have a mother, not a nanny, raising her."
~
Torie's body tensed as she looked Martha dead in the eyes. "Yes, it's this emotion in which most human beings have." She replied, tired of Martha's negativity.
~
Adele stared out the window. "I guess...I just don't know how to do it." She replied, blinking tears back again.
~
Robert was puzzled. "Don't you spend time with him?"

So Li, after a few minutes, was fine. She walked back over to Henry and pointed up at Cecil. "Can I pwlay with him?" She asked, with a child's forgiveness.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 03:14 AM

"You've said that before and it still doesn't hurt my feelings, so nice try, Paisley." Alessandra smiled.

Jackson parked the car and let out a loud, annoyed sigh. "We're at the house now." He hated when women got all b'itchy, but knew better than to stand up to his wife or Alessandra.
-
"Kevin," Martha turned to him, "After Victoria has her little moment with your parents and siblings, drive her to the hotel that her friends are at. I feel like she'd be much happier there, and you know, I would be much happier with her there as well. She has overstayed her welcome. She can come to the party, but until then, she's not allowed in my house." She left the room.

Natalie burst into laughter, "She showed you, Torie. It's fine, you probably will be happier in a hotel anyway, away from these people."

Kevin sighed and rubbed Torie's back, "I'll come with-"

"No, you will not, Kevin." Joseph said, "This is our family reunion. You will stay here. Torie will be fine with her friends."

Nina hugged Torie again, "I'm so sorry about Martha saying that. She just had to ruin a happy moment. She hates seeing other people smile. Specifically us."
-
"Just go up to him and tell him you want to talk. I'm sure he'll be willing to talk to you in private. You're his daughter."
-
Henry let Cecil back down, and the boy happily went back to playing with So Li. He looked at Robert and Peter, and then at the ground, "Sometimes, if we go to the park on the weekend with the nanny... I work a lot..."
-
Heather started going back to the hotel with Janelle, "Feeling any better yet...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 03:27 AM

Paisley got out of the car and walked into the house.
~
Torie's body slowly relaxed. "I just love how she can't even say that to my face." She replied. "And Nina, you shouldn't have to apologize for her." She released Nina and turned to Kevin. "Your father is right, Kev. Stay here. I'll be fine my brother and friends. A few days apart won't kill us." She added, trying to stay positive. Inside, she was fuming. She didn't understand how that woman could be so hateful, so spiteful, and it tore her up inside. Especially since the woman called her child a b@stard.
~
"Yeah, but it's the listening part I have to get past. He only hears what he wants..."
~
"Have you ever spent time alone with him, or Adele? Did you ever think that maybe she acts out because she does want attention?" Robert replied, tenderly.
~
"My head is still pounding but at least I don't feel sick to my stomach." Janie replied, plopping down on the couch.

<3