Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-04-2014, 12:34 AM

"Oh, well, thank you, but I've already went before we left." Alessandra said, just as fake nice.

Alessandra quickly found a dress. "Liz. This will look prefect on you. Sexy, but still very red carpet." It was a black v-neck front full length dress with a high slit in in.

Liz went into the change rooms. Alessandra followed and waited in the little sitting area outside the change rooms. She said quietly to Paisley, "Was that a bulimia joke earlier? Very classless of you, you b'itch."
-
Kevin's fine... Uh, well, mostly. Liz is here.
-
"It started after her mother died and when I started dating Alessandra. The two have never gotten along. Alessandra never accepted Adele as her daughter, and vice versa."
-
Flint laughed and took the cig from her, "This last year. My father found out, he kicked my ass, and now I have to hide it a little better. Such a good humanitarian doctor, eh? Hitting his son."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-04-2014, 12:38 AM

"Oh, just as classless as you calling me fat, sl*t." Paisley whispered back.
~
Torie took a deep breath. Is that good or bad? Is he ok? She sent to Sharp. She wasn't sure what Liz was going to do to him or to her. She wasn't sure if her finding out about the baby will stir up bad or good emotions, tho she could pretty much guess. She just wasn't sure what she was going to walk into.
~
"Well, that's our wonderful family. A bunch of da.mn hypocrites." Adele replied. "But at least your father does it out of love, if that even makes a difference."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 12:49 AM

Alessandra rolled her eyes, "It's true. Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you have to look like a whale. You look like Jessica Simpson or Kim Kardashian when they were pregnant. Not cute, fatty."

Liz came out, unaware of their comments to each other. She twirled around in the dress, "Think Kevin will like it?"

"You look fantastic, Elizabeth. If I were a le'sbian, I would totally want to f*ck you." Alessandra giggled.

(( The dress Sexy dress | FASHION
Alessandra Splendid Sass: LITTLE BLACK DRESS FAVORITES | Beautiful Fashion ))
-
He says that she found out you were pregnant and she threw cold coffee in his face, called him a pedophile, and then when he tried to walk away from the situation she said that he was probably going to drink until he passes out like the good old days... so, bad, I guess. He's physically fine... She went out shopping with Paisley and Alessandra.
-
Flint shrugged, "Makes no difference to me. He only does it to me though, so at least there's that. He doesn't touch my mom, or my siblings, just his smart-ass teenage son."

He paused to take a drag of his cig and then said, "How about things at your place? How's the step-mother from hell?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 12:57 AM

"Absolutely stunning, Liz." Paisley replied. "Kevin won't be able to take his eyes off you."
~
Alright, I pulling up to the house now. She replied, paying the cab driver and then getting out of the car.
~
"If I'm even home, I don't bother coming out of my room. Most of the time I'm either staying at a friends house or partying. She hates every single thing that I do and heaven forbid I call her out on her wh*reness. The only reason she even married my father is because of his title. I'm just waiting for her to cheat, then it will be funny to watch her crash and burn."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 01:05 AM

Liz smiled, "Good." She went back into the change room and started changing back into her regular clothes. She said, loudly so they could hear, "If he gets drunk, as per usual, maybe he won't be able to control himself around this."

"He said he doesn't drink anymore though." Alessandra replied, looking at her newly painted nails.

"You know how many times he said that to me though? He'd quit for, like, a week and then start drinking again. He's an alcoholic, he can't help himself."
-
A car pulled in right behind the cab. Natalie jumped out and ran to Torie and hugged her, "Torie! I missed you, girl!"

Nina got out with Joseph, Cathy was alone as Kent couldn't make it, and Joey seemed incredibly annoyed to even be there.
-
"And what about your dad? Why does he put up with her treating you like that?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 01:13 AM

"It will be nice to see how this Victoria reacts to him drinking and to him being all over you." Paisley replied. "And who knows if she is even pregnant. Maybe she made it all up."
~
Torie relaxed almost instantly. "I am so glad that you are here." She whispered. "And I missed you too. And I'm sure Luke will be happy to see you to." She was incredibly happy just to see some familiar faces and to know that she now had a few more people on her side.
~
"Dad just walks away. He's too passive to do anything else. He tries to discipline me and tell me what to do but why bother listening to him when he doesn't even care. If he did, he wouldn't let Alessandra talk me to like she does. He wouldn't let a nanny raise Cecil and he wouldn't let her take down every one of mom's things around the house. Did you know that she sold some of my mother's things? And when I came home from school, she forced me to buy some of my mother's things back. She doesn't give a da.mn about me and she doesn't give a da.mn about my dad." She replied, taking out another cigarette as she was starting to get upset again.
~
"Have you tried talking to Alessandra or Adele about what the problem is?" Robert asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 01:29 AM

"She hasn't started showing yet, she was on birth control but she claims the pills were replaced with placebos, and with the way she's eating she can conveniently say that she miscarried or something. He is an Ellingson, after all. Paisley could be right about her lying about the pregnancy to make Kevin stay with her."

"That'd be good news." Liz said as she came out of the change room and walked toward the cashier. "But, what if the odd chance, that Kevin won't drink? Maybe he wasn't lying."

"The more we degrade him, his family, and Victoria, the more likely he'll be to drink." Alessandra mentioned, following Liz to the cashier.
-
Nina smiled and said, "We'll go get everything set up in the rooms while you girls talk. Hello, Torie, it's nice to see you."

She, along with Cathy, Joseph, and Joey went inside. Joey made a 'gun shooting himself in the head' gesture with his hand and mouthed, 'Kill me now' to the two girls.

Natalie giggled, "I hope so. I brought some things for him." she winked. On a more serious note, she added, "So... how have things been so far?"

Kevin walked downstairs and saw his family coming in. "Mom, Dad, Joey, Cathy... hey."

"Oh, Kevin, dear, Victoria's outside talking to Natalie. Hello Sharp." Nina added when she saw Luke standing behind Kevin.

Kevin hugged Nina, "Mom, I have something to tell you guys later. I'll meet you in the living room in a bit." He then walked outside with Luke.
-
Flint sighed, "I'm sorry... I didn't realize it was so bad."
-
"Alessandra said she doesn't like Adele because she's a rude brat, and Adele doesn't really talk to me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 01:42 AM

"Exactly. And the more pressure we put on Victoria, hopefully she will just give up on trying to be an Ellingson. She doesn't take criticism well when it comes to her child or to Kevin." Paisley replied.
~
"Oh, they have been going fantastic." She replied, sarcastically and looking like she was getting ready to break down. She went and sat down on the steps. "Now I understand why you all didn't want to come. These people...they're horrible. They are judgmental and cruel. They've called me every name in the book and more. And if I'm in the room with Kevin, its just worse. And now Liz is here and apparently that went horrible as well which means that Kevin might have had a drink or more." She sighed. "I am just really, really glad that you are here."
~
"No one does and Dad doesn't know half of the stunts she has pulled. Everyone thinks she is some angel but she couldn't be further from it. You want to grab a bite to eat?" She asked, looking at her phone to see if her Dad even noticed if she had left.
~
Robert nodded. "It can be hard sometimes, throwing two people together. My brother, Samuel, he married another woman after his wife left him and his 13 year old daughter. We don't know where Patricia went but she just up and left one day while her daughter was at school and Sam was at work. His new wife and daughter never got along for the first 4 or 5 years. He would describe it as coming home to world war 3 sometimes. After much persuading from my sister and I, we all sat down with him, his new wife, and his daughter and talked things out. His daughter and wife still don't like each other much but they are at least civil now because they talked. They were finally forced to talk about things, understand things, and then they could move on. I don't know if that would work for you but I guess its an idea. Especially if Adele started acting out when Alessandra showed up."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 01:50 AM

Liz paid for the dress and replied, "I am not looking forward to seeing this girl, but I don't know how mean I can be to her. I'm not generally a mean person..."

"Don't worry, you have us." Alessandra laughed.
-
"Liz is here already? And I thought you told me he wasn't drink - Kevin! Luke!" She ran over to Luke and hugged him when they walked out.

Kevin walked up to Torie and kissed her cheek. "Hey, babe. How's everything go with Alex and the resistance?"
-
He had, but he hadn't texted her. She disappeared almost everyday, so he wasn't worried.

Flint shrugged, "Sure. As long as Uncle Henry's credit card is paying."

He, however, had over a dozen texts from his parents, but he didn't even bother checking.
-
"Sitting those two down together?" Henry shook his head, "That'll be a headache."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 01:55 AM

"And trust me. She makes it quite easy to be mean to her." Paisley replied.
~
Torie smiled. "It's good. He is going to go have lunch with some members today and then first thing when we get back I'm stepping down. I will still be heavily involved but just not the head. Just committee hearings and very few speeches. Mainly talk shows, speeches to Congress and other world leaders, things like that. Also, I will be going to the conference in Vienna in January. I will be leaving about a week after we get back and be gone about another week. Heather, Janie, Alex, Greg, Ryan, and I will all be going. Ella will go if she can travel." She said, hugging him. "I'm sorry about Liz." She whispered, kissing his neck.
~
Adele was almost disappointed when she saw she had no text messages or calls from him but she was used to it. "Of course he is." She replied, looking straight ahead of her and blinking back tears.
~
"But isn't it a headache now?"

<3