Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-03-2014, 05:54 PM

"I would love that." Alessandra grinned.

Jackson stood up and pulled Paisley's chair out so she could get out of the chair without her bump hitting the table.
-
Heather laughed, "Alright, then you're going to want something greasy, fattening, salty, and generally awful for you." She took Janelle's hand and left the room with her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-03-2014, 06:06 PM

Paisley smiled at her husband and then walked out with him, Alessandra, and Elizabeth to the car.
~
Janie groaned but walked out with Heather.

Alex went and sat over by his sister. "So, how is his family?"

"They are awful people, Alex. It is nothing but nasty remarks and hateful comments. They've my child a b@stard and me a wh*re and a sl*t. And if I comment or do the same to them its like the world is falling because an Ellingson has been insulted. They all think that Kevin can do better than me and that I probably won't even have the child." She said, starting to cry. "I can't win with these people and no matter what I do, it all comes back down on Kevin."

"What does he say?"

"He thinks that they are awful people as well and he defends me but...I just can't stand it anymore. My child is going to be subjected to this every single Christmas and how can I justify going there? How can I explain to my child that this is not the proper way to act when their family members act like that? And heaven forbid I have a small meal because then I am starving my child. I...lets just focus on the resistance because I cannot keep stressing out about this."

Alex nodded and they went to work. They planned a couple more attacks and then decided when it would be best to announce that Torie was stepping down due to health issues.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 06:10 PM

Jackson drove them to a nail salon, with a designer shop right beside it. "I have a book, so I'm going to wait around in the car. Take your time."

Alessandra and Liz hopped out of the car. A few paparazzi were around, taking photos of the group.
-
Kevin shook his head and sat down beside Sharp, "Liz is here."

"Liz, your ex?"

"Yeah. There's no other Liz." He replied, rather rudely.

"Sorry, you have a lot of family still to come, and I don't know all their names."

"I had to tell her about the pregnancy..."

"Oh... and how'd that go?"

"Awful. Simply awful."

Sharp looked at him and stifled a laugh, "I guess that explains why you're covered in coffee."

"Yeah, she splashed it all over me. She called me a pedophile and a drunk, which apparently everyone seems to think I am." Kevin sighed. "I mean, I get it, I was with Torie when she was 17, and I do have a bit of a drinking problem. I mean, what they said earlier about me being passed on the floor New Year's morning, face down in my own vomit... that was last year. It was the first time I had seen Liz since we broke up and she had brought some guy, I can't remember his name, and I was jealous so... I drank."

"Everyone has bad days..."

"Even before that... I have a reputation around these people. Putting up with their bullishi't... it makes me want to drink to help me deal with it. When I'm drunk they laugh and crack jokes, but I'm too drunk to care. This time I can't drink and they're not only judging me, but Torie..." He sighed. "It will get better... I hope. She also made me sound like an @sshole who forced her to get an abortion."

"Did you?"

"No! Never. I mean, I guess I brought it up after she told me the test was positive. We sat down and talked about it for hours and then I told her I would support whatever decision she made. We AGREED it would be best for us, at the time, to not have the child. I told her that, maybe one day after we got married, that we would have a baby. The next day, she went to the clinic, and that was that."

"And your family believes it was your idea now?"

"I don't know, Luke, I just got the hell out of there. I don't care what they think, but yeah, they probably believe her."

"They're believe her over their own family?"

"They all love Liz."

"Do you?"

Kevin raised a brow and then turned away, "That's like asking Torie if she loves Ryan. I will always have a spot in my heart for Liz. If I didn't love her, I wouldn't have proposed to her. But that's over. 110% over."
-
Meanwhile, Henry went upstairs and into Cecil's room. He was sitting on the floor, playing alone with some blocks while the housekeeper sat on the bed, reading a magazine.

Cecil ran and hugged his daddy's leg, "Papa."

Henry patted Cecil's head, "How about we go meet a friend, Cecil?"

"Fwiend?" The little boy looked up at his dad.

"Come on, little buddy." Henry laughed and picked him up. He went to Robert and Peter's room and knocked on the door. "Rob, Pete, it's Henry. I brought a playmate for So Li."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-03-2014 at 09:36 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 10:29 PM

Paisley got out of the car and walked into the nail salon. She rolled her eyes at the paparazzi but also gave them a few photos. xD
~
Torie and Alex ordered food into the room, as Torie had skipped out on breakfast.
~
Robert opened the door. "Is your wife with you?" He asked, not wanting to be around that woman.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 11:35 PM

Liz got a simple French manicure, while Alessandra got her nails painted red. While seating, Liz asked, "So... is Victoria prettier than me?"

Alessandra laughed, "No, no. She's maybe an 8, and you're at least a 9. And, Liz, if he didn't get her pregnant she would have been just another rebound."
-
Henry shook his head. "No, Alessandra went out with Elizabeth and Paisley."

Cecil walked in and looked around the room. He walked over to So Li and put the blacks he had brought with him on the ground before falling on his butt. He started playing with the blocks and said quietly, "Hi."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 11:45 PM

Paisley had nails painted pink with a little rattle on them. "An 8 at the most, Liz. Sweetie, he will grow tired of this girl and then he will come back to you. And who knows if the girl will even be able to carry the child to term."
~
So Li got her own blocks out and started to play with him. "Hi!" She said, cheery.

Robert sat on one of the chairs. "How is Adele?"
~
Adele soon came out of her room and paid for everything. She told the guy when to have the other str*ppers to come to the house and what to dress as-two cops.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 11:55 PM

The girls headed into the next door, continuing the conversation.

Liz shook her head, "Ugh. That should be my baby, not hers. She's only been dating him for two months and she's pregnant. What a lack of self respect. Those high school girls sure put out quickly. Probably slept with him on the first date - probably before they even started dating."

Alessandra shrugged, "Probably. I didn't have sex with Henry until we had dated for 3 months."
-
Cecil seemed really shy. "Your name So Li? Me Cecil."

Henry sighed, sounding rather exhausted even by the question. "She's the same as she's been for the last few years. Maybe worse. You've probably seen her all over the tabloids. It's all true. She smokes, she drinks, she parties, she does drugs... she's... difficult."
-
"Kevin, can I tell you something and you promise you won't be upset?"

Kevin looked at Sharp, confused, "What?"

"I figure I should tell you now before she gets here..."

"What, Luke?"

Sharp sighed, "Okay, well, two things. One, when we were in California I slept with Natalie."

"What?! You slept with my little sister?"

"Come on, that can't have been too surprising. She was hitting on me the whole time. But, an extension of that is that we're been talking over webcam since then."

"Doing what?"

"Mostly just talking. Sometimes we watch each other-"

"OKAY. I SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED. That's my sister... Gross, man. How old are you?"

"I'm only 33."

"She's 23! That's like-"

"Only two years more than you and Torie."

"But that's my sister..." Kevin shuddered. "Ugh, well, thanks for the visual. Ew."

Sharp bit his lip, "That's not all. The one day, I accidently told her that Torie was pregnant."

"WHAT?!"

"I didn't mean too! It slipped! She promised she wouldn't tell!"

Kevin folded his arms, "Well I hope she didn't. I wanted to see the look on their faces when we told them."
-
Flint said goodbye to the strip' per and went with Adele. "How do you think they'll react?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 12:05 AM

"Did you hear? Apparently her father is David Rice, the creator of the Program. AND I heard that Rachel is divorcing George. The legal reason is that they just don't have anything in common anymore but the unofficial reason is because her and David got back together." Paisley gossiped.
~
Soon everything was settle. Torie was going to step down as soon as they got back to America and Alex was going to take over. Torie would still help with some committee hearings and some speeches but mainly it would all go back onto Alex. She would still go to the conference in Vienna but only if she was able to fly and if the baby was healthy enough. Alex also put the stipulation of Torie putting on some weight.

Torie texted Sharp. Hey, we are done here. Should I catch a cab back to the house or should I just stay here?
~
"Shocked. Disgusted. You name it, they will probably feel it. Oh, I cannot wait for it now." Adele said, quite happy with her little plan. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2014, 12:14 AM

"It's not surprising then that she's a little sl'ut if her mother is." Alessandra rolled her eyes.

Liz raised a brow, "What about David? I thought he had a wife?"

"He did. She died a few days ago." Alessandra answered. "But enough about that. Let's but some dresses, ladies!" She looked around and then fake frowned at Paisley, "Oh, I don't see a plus-sized, I mean, maternity section here."
-
A cab back would be better. Kevin's close family should be here soon.
-
Flint laughed, "Yeah... Hey, got another cigarette?"

((Missed Cecil/So Li/Henry/Robert, and brb... 10 minutes ish))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2014, 12:18 AM

Paisley smiled. "That's ok. I already have my dress but thank you for your concern, Alessandra. Oh, there's a bathroom over there if you need it." She replied.
~
Ok. Should be there in a half hour. Is Kevin ok? She sent back, saying goodbye to Alex and then catching a cab.
~
"If you don't mind me asking, when did it start?" He replied, curious as to if she had been doing drugs before Alessandra or after.
~
Adele nodded and got one out for both of them. "Since when did you smoke?"

<3