Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-03-2014, 04:13 PM

"You'll have to excuse me as well." Sharp left after her.

"She did excuse herself. And like Robert said, you haven't been incredibly kind of her." Kevin said.

"It is unladylike, however, to leave mid-meal for other plans. She is a guest in my home, and I do not appreciate it." Martha said.

Kevin shrugged, "She is part of a resistance group, she came here for more than our reunion. Her friends came up as well and are staying in a nearby hotel, and they have to talk about the resistance..."

"Nice to know then that we play second fiddle. Perhaps she would be best off staying with her friends at the hotel then." Martha said as she motioned for a tea refill to one of the help.

"Aunt Martha, it's not like that...."
-
Flint was glad to get out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-03-2014, 04:19 PM

Paisley nodded. "She is also very disrespectful of everyone in this house. How can you be ok with the way she talked to me yesterday, Kevin?"
~
Torie walked out to the front and waited for her cab to arrive.
~
The cab dropped them off in downtown Dublin

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 04:34 PM

"Because you started it, Paisley." Kevin replied. "She is not disrespectful, she just doesn't let people walk all over her."

"But she stands up for herself while being disrespectful. Seriously, Kevin, I think you should speak with her about staying elsewhere." Said Martha. "Paisley is my daughter, and Victoria is lucky enough to be a guest in my home."

"I'm not going to stay here either if you don't let her-"

"Sorry, am I interrupting?" Said a woman's voice from the doorway. "Vega let me in and told me you were all in the dining room eating breakfast. How is everyone?"

Kevin didn't turn around, recognizing the voice. He put his head on the table and mumbled, "I thought she'd only be invited for the party..."

"Oh, Kevin, that's no way to say hello to your ex-fiancée." Martha said with a smile. "We are all quite well, Elizabeth, thank you. Come, sit."

Liz had long, beautiful brunette hair, bright coral-red lipstick, green-grey eyes and an amazing body even Alessandra was jealous of, with slim, gentle curves under a flirty little black dress. She sat down beside Kevin, where Victoria had been sitting. She ruffled up his hair and said, "Kevin, it's okay. I don't bite." She winked.

Kevin raised his head off the table and shook it. "No, it's not okay. Really."
-
Sharp left with Victoria.
-
Flint wondered what Adele had in store.

(( Liz http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...-119152390.jpg ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 04:42 PM

Paisley smiled. "Good morning, Elizabeth. How was your flight?"

Robert looked over at Liz and then down at So Li, whose arms were folded. She didn't like Liz. xD
~
Torie was still quite upset about everything that was going on. In the cab, she just stared out the window, trying to figure out how to make everything right with his family. She absentmindedly put her hand on her stomach.
~
Adele lead them into a store called Str*ppers for Hire. It didn't have a very clever name but it served its purpose.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 04:50 PM

Elizabeth lived in New York city, and was a writer for Cosmopolitan magazine. She laughed, "Oh, God, it was awful. First class was over booked, co I had to sit in coach. The man seated beside me was trying to flirt with me the whole time and his breath smelled of onions and alcohol. I offered him a stick of gum, but even that didn't mask the smell. I'm just glad to finally be here. How's the pregnancy, Paisley? She's healthy so far?"

Kevin stood up. "May I be excused, Aunt Martha?"

"No. Sit down for a while, Kevin."

Kevin rolled his eyes and sat back down.
-
Sharp sighed, not knowing what to say.
-
Flint looked around at all the stri'ppers. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 04:57 PM

"Very healthy." Paisley replied. "Jackson and I just finished up the little one's nursery and can't wait to have our new bundle of joy. Now we are interviewing nannies but, God, most of them are awful. We had one young woman who came in and on her resume it said that she had gotten fired from her previous job with the VanClays. So naturally I asked why she was fired and she claimed it was because she put the little one in time out and when Mrs. VanClay found out, she had a spaz attack and fired her on the spot. Naturally I called Mina and come to find out, the little wh*re was sleeping with Mina's husband. I couldn't believe it and immediately put the wh*re's application in the trash."
~
Torie turned to him. "Luke...can you do me a favor?" She asked, quietly.
~
Adele walked over to Flint. "Would you like one for yourself, cuz?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 05:06 PM

"How trashy. It must be hard to find good help." Liz said, "Only the best for an Ellingson, right? So, what else is new? Oh, Kevin, I thought you had a girlfriend coming over?"

"She went out for a bit." Kevin said simply, staring at his empty plate.
-
Luke raised a brow, "Yeah, anything. What is it?"
-
"Uh," Flint blushed. "Sure, that one."

He pointed to an Asian woman with shoulder length straight black hair and a well proportioned petite body. Not very busty, as Flint didn't generally like his women curvy. He also preferred Asian women to any other race. Something about them being... exotic. There were lots of busty blondes, redheads, and brunettes around the Ireland, he liked something different.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 05:12 PM

"She is a very lovely young woman, Elizabeth. So Li absolutely adores her." Robert chimed in.

Paisley rolled her eyes. "She is an absolutely wretched person, Elizabeth. She speaks backs and has a horrible tongue on her. She even left before she was dismissed and has no manners what so ever."

"And you only think she is a wretched person, Paisley, because she doesn't take your remarks as if they are law. Imagine that, you don't always get your way." Robert replied.
~
"I want you to go back to the house and watch over Kevin. The AR here is worse here than in the States and if they come after him...or if his family does something....I just don't trust anyone in that house except you and Kevin." She replied, having a hard time with everything.
~
Adele nodded. "Sure thing, cuz. Dad's paying for anyways." She smirked, nodding for one of the guys to bring the Asian woman out. "I will be looking at the guys, see which ones Grandma and Aunt Paisley would like."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 05:23 PM

"That's quite the conflicting point of view..." Liz said quietly. "I suppose I'll have to wait and see her for myself when she gets back."

Alessandra said, "For once I agree with Paisley. And she's a teenager!"

"I'm sure you're exaggerating on that. How old is she, 21? 20?"

"18." Martha replied.

Kevin stood up again, "I don't want to hear any of this right now. That's my girlfriend we're talking about."

"She's 8 years younger than you? So when you were 20, she had barely reached puberty, Kevin."

"Liz, honestly, I've heard enough of their comments to really not need to hear yours. She's 18, she's an adult, and we love each other."

"You love her? You've been dating her for, what, a month?"

"Two."

"TWO months, sorry. And Kevin, I don't care who you date, but we all know you're not going to commit, so why say I love you? You'll end up breaking the poor girl's heart."
-
"Torie... I don't think that's a good idea. If the AR is worse here, I worry about you. I'm being paid to watch you, not Kevin."
-
Flint grinned and took the woman's hand. She probably wasn't much older than he was, maybe 19 or 20. He said to Adele, "Alright. This should be interesting."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 05:28 PM

Paisley scoffed. "Oh he has no choice in whether he wants to commit or not. He got the girl-"

"Paisley, that is not for us to tell." Robert intercepted.
~
"What if I promise not to leave the hotel?"
~
Adele nodded and walked over to the 'guy' section as Flint was taken to a back room with his girl.

Adele sat down in one of the chairs and started to look at all the guys, wondering if she shouldn't take one for herself too.

<3