Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-03-2014, 12:27 AM

"I agreed," Peter nodded while he yawned. He kissed Robert before passing out in bed.
-
Kevin pulled Torie close, put her hands behind her back and handcuffed them. He kissed her neck from behind her and whispered in her ear, "I love you. Never forget that." And led them into an x-scene.

The next day.

Everyone was woken up by the help at 7AM sharp for breakfast.

Kevin felt extremely tired still. He kissed Torie as he sat up in bed. "Breakfast with the family... What a way to wake up." He said sarcastically. "At least my personal family should be here mid-day today."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-03-2014, 12:31 AM

Torie snuggled into him. "Do we have to go? Can't we just say that I'm not feeling good or something?"
~
So Li was jumping on her bed.
~
Paisley woke up and groaned. "I do not want to see that girl again today." She told her husband.
~
Alex woke up next to Heather. He brushed some hair out of her face and then snuggled against her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 12:39 AM

"I would still have to go, though. If you want, you can stay here and I'll tell them you have morning sickness or something." Kevin shrugged as he got dressed.
-
Peter was a morning person, so he smiled at So Li, "Someone is wide awake and wants those pancakes." He kissed Robert and whispered, "Good morning, baby."
-
Jackson sighed, "Well, she is staying here for the next four or five days, so you should probably try and get used to her. Maybe she won't be joining us for breakfast."

He was in the ensuite bathroom. He combed his hair, trimmed his beard, and brushed his teeth before coming back into the bedroom and kissing Paisley's belly, "You're the star, Paisley. We won't let that girl take all your attention, okay?"
-
Heather was still fast asleep.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 12:44 AM

She sighed and got up. "No. If you aren't staying then neither am I." She replied. Want to take a shower?"
~
Robert, on the other hand, was not a morning person. He groaned. "Is everyone in your family a morning person?" He asked.

So Li jumped onto the big bed and nearly missed. She would have landed on her face if not for Robert catching her by just her clothes.
~
"I want that wh*re gone, Jackson." Paisley seethed. "I want that entire family gone." She got up and started to get dressed, already fuming.
~
Alex let her and Janie sleep. He texted Torie. Doubt that you are up but Heather and Janie are asleep if you want to come over and work out the details.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 12:50 AM

"A quick one would be great." Kevin laughed, undressing the clothes he just put on and going into their ensuite bathroom and into the shower. Not as spacious as the one in his condo, but still able to fit two.
-
"No. Just me - and So Li, apparently." Peter chuckled. "I think my mother is having some caffeinated tea made, if that'll help you."
-
Henry and Alessandra, and Tommy, Darcy, and their children, were all already downstairs and waiting for everyone else. Alessandra was upset about being woken up so early. "It's only 7:30 now. I should be in bed getting my beauty sleep."
-
Jackson frowned, "I know you do, sweetie, but I don't know what you could do about it. Your mother said she invited them all because they're family."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 12:55 AM

Torie kissed him, deep and passionate.
~
Robert nodded. "That would be nice." He said, putting So Li on the bed and started to get dressed.
~
Adele walked out of her room, looking terrible. "No amount of beauty sleep can cure your ugliness." She said, quite hungover and still quite upset with her father. "And why the hell are we being woke up so early?"

((going to bed soon))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 01:02 AM

Kevin led them into a quick x-scene before hoping out of the shower and throwing his clothes back on. "You ready for them...?" He asked.
-
Peter helped So Li change into her clothes for the day.
-
"My ugliness? You look like you've been through hell and back." Alessandra hissed back. "All the alcohol and smoking is going to make you look like sh'it when you're my age."

Flint smiled at Adele, "Hey. You missed a show yesterday." He said, referring to the whole dinner talk.

Tommy elbowed his son, "Shut up, Flint."

Henry sighed, "Alessandra, Adele, can you not get along for a few days? And, Adele, we're having family breakfast. Oh, and you're not allowed to leave the house today."
-
Heather woke up and ran to the bathroom, throwing up from being hungover.
((Jackson/ Paisley))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 01:08 AM

Torie heard her phone beep and quickly read the text from Alex. "Yeah..." She replied, distracted.
~
"Yes, well I will still look better than you, Wicked Witch of the West." Adele snarled. "Besides, at least I am not going to marry a man for only his title and wealth."
~
Paisley sat at her make-up station and smiled wickedly. "Oh...there are lots of things I could do."
~
Alex rushed into the room. "Heather, is everything ok?" He asked, holding her hair.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 01:14 AM

"Who was that?" Kevin asked, taking Torie's hand and kissing it.
-
Henry turned red and looked down at the table.

Alessandra gasped, "How dare you call me the Wicked Witch of the West, you little brat. And your father and I have a mutually beneficial relationship."

"Yeah, he gets to sleep with a model and you get his money." Flirt replied, chuckling to himself.

"FLINT." Tommy struck his son across the face, "Go to your room! Right f*cking now. No breakfast for you."

Darcy tried to cover both Harris and Farrow's eyes. Eva bit her lip and looked away.

Flint rolled his eyes and rubbed his cheek. "Fine. This is no fun anyway." He walked out of the dining room and back to his own.

"Teenagers..." Tommy mumbled, looking over at Henry. Henry nodded a little in agreement.
-
Jackson rubbed her shoulders, "Like what, my love? What are you thinking about?"
-
Heather groaned, "Ugh, I have way too much to drink.."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 01:20 AM

"Alex. He wants to get together today and make everything finalized for him taking over the resistance." She said, blushing.
~
"Hey, if the ruby slippers fit, witch." Adele snapped back.

Harris started to cry and clung to his mother.
~
"She is soo easily provoked. I could probably just lure her into a finely tuned trap." She replied, closing her eyes as he rubbed her shoulders.
~
Alex nodded. "Anything I can get you?"

<3