Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-02-2014, 07:09 PM

Once in the room, Sharp sat on the bed. "So, uh, can I see your dollies?"
-
"Fine, fine." Alessandra rolled her eyes and ate her own dessert.

Henry mouthed, 'Thank You' to Robert, not liking this side of his wife.

Kevin held Torie's hand as he ate his pie. He was glad Paisley was out of the room, at the least.

((We can skip to the next day soon.))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-02-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-02-2014, 07:18 PM

So Li opened up her chest of dollies and started to hand every single one of them to him and also tell him their names. xD
~
Robert nodded to Henry and returned Torie's smile.

Soon Torie was done eating and excused herself, along with Kevin.

((go ahead and start the next day as I don't know how you want this all set up. I am headed off to my date and then should be on most of the day tomorrow ))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 07:25 PM

((K, have fun!))

Sharp really had no clue how to react, so he just sat there and smiled, sometimes commenting on how pretty they were or how pretty their names were.
-
Kevin followed Torie upstairs. He yawned, "It's been a terribly tiring day. I think it's time for bed. Good night, Torie. I love you. Sorry about the argument earlier, and sorry again about my crazy family."
-
Alessandra said after they left, "She really is young. Adele's age. I suppose we can at least be happy Adele's not pregnant, yes Henry?"

"They don't seem to think it's a problem." Henry shrugged. "But Adele is a wild girl, and Victoria seems more modest."

"Modest? She seems like a total b*tch." Alessandra replied.

"I just mean that she seems more mature than Adele."

"You're right, they don't see it as a problem. They told us they were pleased. And if they did have a problem, we all know Kevin is a pro-choice. He tried to keep the abortion a secret, but Liz told us all the truth anyway. So if Kevin didn't want it, there would be no baby." Martha stood up, "I need to go check on my husband and go to bed. Iris! Clean the table!"

Martha went to her bedroom, where Thomas Ellingson lay, sleeping and attached to machines monitoring his heart rate and breathing. As mean as Martha could be, she loved her husband dearly and worried for him every day. She had one of the best doctors in Dublin on site, looking after Mr. Ellingson. Of course, the doctor was also around to watch elderly Catherine, who although wasn't being kept alive by machines at the moment, she did sleep 16 hours a day, usually from 4PM to 8AM, so she had already been asleep when Kevin and Torie had arrived. She used a wheelchair to get around, so she was sleeping in one of the bedrooms on the main floor.

Martha cuddled up next to her husband and kissed his cheek. She whispered in his ear, "Hopefully you're feeling good enough to be awake to see everyone tomorrow, Tom."
-
Alessandra left the table and went to the bathroom. Being a model, she had to be thin. And, unfortunately, she did so the same way Heather did. Throwing up.

Henry went to check on Cecil. Cecil, a cute little toddler with dark hair and olive skin like his mother, was fast asleep. Henry kissed his son good night and said quietly, "Papa loves you. Goodnight."
-
Darcy put the younger kids, Farrow and Harris, to bed. She read them a bedtime story and then made sure Flint and Eva were going to bed as well. Flint hated sharing a room with his younger sister. Adele always got her own room, after all, and he was the same age. He didn't think it was fair.
-
Jackson gave Paisley a massage before bed.
-
Peter went to his room with Robert and smiled when he saw So Li playing with Sharp. "So Li, it's time to go to sleep. Say goodnight to the nice man."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-02-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 11:40 PM

So Li folded her arms and scrunched her nose. "But I'm not tired, Daddy." She pouted.
~
Torie nodded. "It's ok, babe. I understand how...hard families can be." She said, opening the door to their room. She closed the door behind him and began to slip out of her clothes, revealing the lingerie that her and Natalie had bought.
~
Adele walked, no stumbled, into the house. She was clearly wasted and possibly high on something.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 11:50 PM

"So Li, you have to go to sleep, love. We need to wake up early tomorrow for breakfast. I told the chef to make you your favourite - blueberry pancakes with whipped cream on top." Peter said, as he poked her nose.

Sharp smiled at the little girl, "You heard your daddy. I have to go to bed too. I also love blueberry pancakes."
-
Kevin's jaw dropped. He walked over to her and grinned, running his hands up and down her body, "When'd you get this? You look... so sexy."
-
Alessandra rinsed her mouth and walked out of the bathroom. She saw Adele stumbling around and yelled, "HENRY, your daughter's home. Come down here right this instant."

Henry, who had already changed into his pajamas, walked downstairs and sighed when he saw his daughter. This kind of thing was far too common for him to be shocked over. "Adele, what did you do tonight?"

"She's obviously drunk. She gets it from your side of the family, you know, what, with Kevin having a problem... His whole part of the family is a bad influence."

"They see her once or twice a year, Alessandra, don't blame Kevin or his immediate family. She's a teenager, acting out like a normal teenager rebelling." He turned back to Adele and repeated, "What did you do tonight, young lady?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 11:56 PM

So Li shook her head. "I'm not tired." She pouted.

Robert grabbed her favorite book, Beauty and the Beast. "Well, I guess I will have to read this book all by myself then." He said, walking over to one of the big chairs. He then began to read the book aloud.

So Li, recognizing the words, slowly started to inch over to him and eventually ended up in his lap. She had Robert start the story over, even tho he was only two pages in.
~
Torie grinned. "When your sister and I went out shopping in California. I meant to show you think sooner but, well...time got away from me." She replied, kissing him slowly.
~
"I went to a...bar with some friends." She slurred, rolling her eyes. "And jeez, Dad, stop acting like you give a da.mn cause everyone knows you don't."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 12:04 AM

Peter smiled and sat down with them, listening.

Sharp went back to his room.
-
After kissing for a moment, Kevin laughed. "Well, I'll have to thank Natalie for taking you to buy this then. And it's good timing now, after a day like today, this makes it all worth it."

He sat down on the bed and smirked at her, wondering if she had anything else in store.
-
"I do to, give a d@mn. You're my daughter."

"I don't." Alessandra rolled her eyes and walked upstairs.

"Where you drinking? What are you on? Adeline, you need to stop partying like this. Go to your room, right now." Henry said, trying to sound commanding but truly unable to be very convincing.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 12:10 AM

By the time the story was over, So Li was completely passed out in Robert's lap. ~
Torie pulled out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and tossed them at him, smirking.
~
Adele rolled her eyes. "Pathetic, dad. Pretty da.mn pathetic." She snarled, walking towards one of the main floor bedrooms. "And for the record, you haven't given a da.mn about me since you met that b*tch of a wife."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-03-2014, 12:16 AM

Peter gently picked her up and put her in her bed, tucked her in and kissed her forehead. He turned to Robert, "She does love a good story. We definitely chose the right child. I knew, as soon as we saw her."
-
Kevin grinned, "Am I cuffing you, or are you going to cuff me?"
-
"Don't talk to me like that, Adeline Patricia Ellingson." Henry yelled after her. He sighed and then left to his own room. "Why must she be so difficult...?" He mumbled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2014, 12:20 AM

Robert nodded and wrapped his arms around Peter. "I couldn't agree more, hun." He replied. "But why don't we get some sleep as well. It has been an exhausting day for all of us."
~
"Whatever you want." Torie replied, kissing him passionately.
~
Adele crashed in her bed, missing her mother more than anything.

<3