Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-02-2014, 05:45 PM

Kevin pointed it out to Peter and Robert, "So Li's playing with our bodyguard. This is going to be funny."

Sharp turned bright red and turned to the little girl, "Uh, hello. You sure you want to play with me? I'm not very good. Why don't you play with Victoria?"
-
"I'm 28, I still manage to book the odd job. Yes, I'm not working as much as I did when I was younger, but that's why I'm technically retired. I only take jobs that designers specifically want me for. Designers come to me." Alessandra said, "And as for impregnating a wh*re-"

Henry walked in and immediately interrupted, "Alessandra, play nice, honey." He sat down and said, "Hello, everyone."

"Where's Adeline?" Alessandra asked.

"She went off, said she was meeting some friends."

Flint laughed, "Don't blame her. This place is a circus."

Tommy glared at his son.

Alessandra rolled her eyes, "Darcy, Tommy, put a mussel on that son of yours. See, when you have too many kids and raise them yourself they turn out like little brats."

Eva, who didn't talk much, brushed some of her long straight blonde hair out of her face. "My parents are good parents..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-02-2014, 05:52 PM

So Li folded her arms. "No! I want to play with you." She said, stubbornly.

Torie put a hand over her mouth to stifle a chuckle.
~
Paisley rolled her eyes. "Henry, what is with that daughter of yours? Have you seen her in the tabloids? The drinking, smoking; when are you going to put a stop to her behavior?"
~
Adele had went to the bar with some friends.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 05:59 PM

"Um. Alright. What did you want to play?" Luke asked, nervously. Don't say dolls, don't say dolls...
-
Henry sighed, "She has a mind of her own. She's a teenager, and her mother passed away-"

"6 years ago, Henry." Martha mentioned.

"She'll grow out of it. I'm not too concerned..."

"You need to learn to discipline your daughter." Martha said, disapprovingly.

Pie was brought into the dining room. The help went to go get the others from outside.

Henry sighed again. He was a passive guy and didn't really like discipline, hence why when Alessandra said she would let Cecil be raised by a nanny, he thought it would be for the best.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 06:05 PM

"Yay!" So Li cheered. "I want to play dollies!" She grabbed his hand and started to 'pull' him towards the inside.

Torie went and sat down next to Kevin, slipping her hand into his and leaning against him.
~
Paisley declined a piece of pie and instead stood up. "I am terribly sorry to leave but I must go lay down. Kevin brought a wh*re to the family reunion and she has made me terribly tired. Thank you for the fabulous meal, Mother." She politely said, before exiting.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 06:28 PM

Sharp reluctantly followed, not wanting to be rude.

Iris came outside and said to the couples, "We're eating dessert in the dining room. They would like you to join."
-
Jackson followed.

Henry looked to Martha, "Kevin brought who?"

"His girlfriend, Victoria." Martha said plainly. "She's... young, and pregnant, and has little respect for our family name it seems."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 06:31 PM

Torie took a couple breaths, not wanting to go back in. "And I assume we cannot say no." She replied.

Robert laughed. "You will get used to it after a while, Victoria. But you are correct, we cannot say no."

So Li brought Sharp over to her parents. "Daddy, can I play dollies with Sharp?" She asked, not sure how to get back to her room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 06:38 PM

"Of course. Sharp, it's the third door past Kevin and Victoria's room." Peter smiled. He bent down and kissed her forehead. "We'll be in the dining room."

Sharp went with So Li upstairs to the room, and Peter followed his husband into the dining room.

Kevin sighed and went to the dining room, holding Torie's hand.

"Speak of the angel... Henry, Alessandra, that it Victoria." Martha said with a smile.

Alessandra looked at Kevin, "Have you been with so many women your age that you're dating teenagers now?"

"Hello, Kev. Nice to meet you, Victoria. I'm Henry, and this lovely lady is my wife. You'll have to forgive her."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 06:46 PM

So Li giggled and started dragging Sharp the wrong way. xD

Torie smiled. "Pleasure to meet you as well, Henry." Torie said. "And isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, Alessandra. You are how much younger than Henry?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 06:57 PM

Sharp said quietly, "Wrong way, So Li. Your room if this way." He tried leading her in the other direction.
-
"15 years, nearly." Alessandra replied, "But I was an adult when I started seeing him."

Unlike Victoria, who wasn't dating Kevin for the money, Alessandra very much was with Henry for his money and title.

Henry coughed, "Please, Alessandra."

"What, Henry? I was just defending our relationship she so rudely accused. You and Kevin are truly alike, both of you don't stand up for your woman."

Kevin glared and sat down, "I don't have to defend anything to anyone. We're happy, get over it. Anyway, I guess I should tell you Uncle Henry, that Victoria's-"

"Pregnant? We heard." Alessandra rolled her eyes.

"Aunt Martha, you weren't supposed to tell anyone. It's our child." Kevin said, annoyed.

"Yes, well, I apologize."

"Where'd Paisley go?" Peter asked.

"Upstairs. Talking to Victoria exhausted the poor girl."

"And where's Adele?" Kevin asked.

"She's out with some friends." Henry said, sounding rather upset about it.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-02-2014 at 07:01 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 07:06 PM

So Li happily followed.
~
Torie pursed her lips together. "Actually, Alessandra, Kevin doesn't need to stand up for me. I have my own back bone." She wanted to say more, about how Alessandra had been an aspiring model and her career had only taken off once she and Henry had been a couple but she stopped. Instead she sat down and started to eat some pie. xD

Robert rolled his eyes. "Leave the poor girl alone, Alessandra. She is only just meeting the family and everyone has been quite horrible to her."

((g2g soon. I have a date tonight ))

<3