Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-02-2014, 03:48 PM

Kevin smiled and waved, "Thank God, it's you too. Torie was going to throw a fit if it was Paisley."

Peter laughed, "Oh, no, it's just us, silly. So Li wanted to come and play dolls with Victoria, if that's okay."

Kevin smiled more, glad kids seemed to like Torie. He loved seeing her act like a little mother. :P
-
"After you say hello to Henry and his family, you should go lay down." Jackson said, comforting her.

Martha sighed, "I know how you feel, darling. It's only for a few days though."
-
"Henry, your daughter is smoking around Cecil again. If he gets starts to have trouble breathing, I will-"

Henry interrupted Alessandra. "Adele, what have I told you about smoking? It's bad for your health and everyone around you. I know you believe it makes you look cool, but we're around family, so act like an Ellingson, please."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-02-2014, 03:57 PM

So Li walked right up to Torie. "Vitoria! Vitoria!" She giggled, raising her arms to be held.

Torie giggled and picked her up. "Yes, So Li?" She replied, poking So Li's nose.

She giggled again and covered her nose. "Can you play with me?" She asked.

"Of course I can. What do you want to play?"

"Can we play hide and seek?" She asked, clapping her hands.

"I don't know, So Li. This house is so big." Robert chimed in, not wanting his daughter too far away and definitely not near the family.

"Why don't we all go outside? Get some fresh air." Torie suggested.
~
Paisley nodded. "Mother, why can't you just send that wh*re away now? You know that she is going to say something else."
~
Adele rolled her eyes. "Oh, so I'm not supposed to act like an Ellingson any other day. Note taken." She replied, annoyed. She then took a big puff and blew it in Alessandra's face before walking into the house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 04:09 PM

Peter nodded, "Yes, that would be a good idea."

Kevin agreed, "It's not too bad of a day outside. Might need a jacket though." He looked through his stuff, took out leather jacket and put it on.

Peter left the room, and came back with three coats. One for himself, one for Robert, and a cute little baby pink trench coat for So Li.
-
"Perhaps, dear, but I am giving her another chance. I will mention it to Kevin later, and hopefully he can convince her. I don't think it would be right to kick her out without full warning. I gave her a warning, and now we'll see what happens, all right? Iris, is the pie done yet?"

Iris, a tall and thin black woman with short hair came out of the kitchen and into the dining room, "No, sorry Mrs. Ellingson. Not yet. It should be done in half an hour."

"Half an hour! Do you even want this job? If it takes any longer than half an hour, consider yourself fired."

"Yes, ma'am." she retreated back to the kitchen.
-
Alessandra gasped, "Henry! You can't let her get away with that!"

"She's a teenage girl. She'll grow up eventually. She's in a phase."

"She's 18, if she doesn't clean up her act I demand you kick her out as soon as we get back home."

Henry sighed. He didn't like arguing with his wife. He followed Adele inside, followed by Alessandra and Cecil.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 04:21 PM

Torie walked over to her bag and rifled through it while Robert put the jacket on So Li. She pulled out a simple cotton jacket that was incredible warm. She quickly put it on and then took a squirming So Li from Robert.

"Outside! Outside!" So Li giggled.

Torie smiled. "Ok, ok, little one. We are headed that way." She walked out of the room and then paused. "Uh...I don't know how to get outside, guys."
~
Paisley sighed. "Yes, mother." She replied, now trying to figure out a way to get Torie kicked out.
~
Adele walked downstairs and out the front door to a waiting cab.

((Adele: Chic Punk Braided Hairstyle - Punk Girl Hairstyles Pictures | We Heart It)

EDIT: Changed the link

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 04:31 PM

Kevin laughed, as did Peter. They led the way out to the backyard.

Outside, there was a large swimming pool, which was covered, and a tennis court. There was also a very large flower garden. There wasn't too many places to hide, as the lot was relatively flat - especially for Ireland. Kevin and Peter sat on a bench and watched So Li and Victoria.
-
Alessandra went and joined the others, after handing Cecil to one of the housekeepers like a bag of potatoes and expecting the woman to take him somewhere. Anywhere, really, she just didn't want to deal with her now crying 3 year old son. She smiled at the others in the dining room and sat down in one of the many empty chairs. "Hello. It's nice to see you all again."

Alessandra was almost as big of a b'itch as Paisley. Being much younger than her husband, and a newly retired supermodel, she was perfectly fine with being a trophy wife for Henry.

Henry followed after his daughter, yelling to her, "Don't you get in that cab, young lady, come say hello to your family!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 04:39 PM

Robert sat down next to Peter.

Torie put So Li down and told her to go hide while she counted to 10.

So Li ran off and they began to play hide and seek.
~
Paisley smiled at Alessandra. "Nice to see you as well. Where is your son, Colby?" She asked, knowing her son's name was Cecil.

Adele laughed. "Sorry, Dad but I have friends waiting for me." She replied, getting in the cab and leaving.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 04:47 PM

"Victoria is a great girl, Kevin. Don't let what the others said get to you."

"I'm not, Peter. I mean, I'm certainly trying not to." Kevin shrugged. "I know they think she's into me for the money, but unlike most of those people in there, I don't announce that I'm an Ellingson 24/7. I didn't even tell her I was rich until she insisted on staying at my apartment and I had to show her I lived in an upper class condo. Even then, I wasn't planning on telling her my last name, until an employee in my condo building called me Mr. Ellingson."

"No need to explain. Robert and I can tell she genuinely loves you. And age is just a number. The heart doesn't listen to age, or gender, or money... You can't help who you fall in love with, trust me." Peter held Robert's hand and squeezed it.

"I know." Kevin sighed. "But they thought Liz was so perfect..."

"Liz is a great woman as well, but they need to realize you've moved on and you're happy with who you're with. Are you super excited for the baby, or what? Having a child is an unbelievable experience. I know we didn't 'have' So Li in the traditional sense, but driving home with her on that first day when we were finally able to pick her up... it was magical. And the preparations! We had such a fabulous time with our decorator, designing her bedroom. We've never been happier than we are with So Li. And Victoria... she'll certainly make a good mother."

"She will." He smiled. "I can't wait. OH, that reminds me. I need to go pick up her ring tomorrow."

"Ring?"

"I'm proposing to her. I got the family pearl from Grandmother, back when I proposed to Liz, and since that didn't work out I took the pearl back and replaced it with a diamond for Liz to keep because she insisted it was the least I could do - let her keep the ring. So, I had a new band made for it and tomorrow I get to pick it up, pearl and all, from the jeweler."

"That's so sweet, Kevin! The family pearl... You know they're all going to have a jealous fit." He motioned to the house, "Especially Paisley. Oh, and Liz when she comes."

"Yeah, not looking forward to that." Kevin laughed.
-
"My son's name is Cecil. And I handed him off to one of the help to put him to bed. Henry's copter made far too much noise for Cecil to get any sleep on the way here." Alessandra replied, "And how is your unborn baby? Developing well? I was a little concerned since you're a little old to have your first child. In your 30s, you're more likely to miscarry or for your child to develop mental illnesses."

"She just turned 30." Jackson defended.

"All the same, it is a little old. But that's fine, you go ahead an take your time." Alessandra smiled fakely.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-02-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 06:20 PM

Torie found So Li and started to tickle her, causing the little girl to scream and laugh. Once So Li had 'gotten away' from Torie, the little girl ran and hid behind Sharp.

Robert laughed and squeezed Peter's hand back as well. "Have you started to decorate the room yet?"
~
"Well, at least my child will be raised by her mother and not by a nanny." Paisley replied, just as fakely sweet.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 06:27 PM

Sharp was not so great with kids. XD He let the girl hide behind him, but really didn't know what to do and felt awkward. He had just been standing around keeping watch.

"No, not yet. That's what we're doing when we get back." Kevin smiled. "We have a spare bedroom, I'm going to empty it out and set it up. I have a den too, which might be better for a nursery. I haven't decided."
-
"Nanny's are hired to look after children." She said. "Besides, Henry wanted the kid. I nearly ruined my body for that child."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 06:34 PM

So Li tugged on his pants. "Play with me?" She asked.

Torie hung back and watched the two, curious as to what Luke would do.
~
"Well, don't you sound like a proud mother?" Paisley replied. "If you didn't want to ruin your precious body, why didn't you let Henry just impregnate a wh*re so you didn't ruin your precious body that no one wants anymore anyways. I mean, face it your old in your career choice."

<3