Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-02-2014, 12:55 AM

Peter quickly finished and followed his partner out.

Kevin glared at Paisley, "Don't. She's stressed out enough without you acting this way."

Darcy said, "She is skinny though, and sure the baby is fine now but she needs to eat more or else something may happen."

"She's trying to work her way up to eating normal portions. Before the pregnancy she was very stressed and barely ate at all."

"And you didn't do anything about it? That's not being a very responsible boyfriend. You should not have let it get to that point, Kevin." Martha said.

"I'm only worried about the baby." Darcy added, not wanting to be lumped in with Paisley and Martha.

Jackson rubbed Paisley's back. "You aren't cruel, sweetie, just opinionated."

Kevin rolled his eyes and got up and left.

Sharp took that as his cue to leave as well, not wanting to be around these people alone. Kevin walked up the stairs and to his room, Sharp behind him. Kevin opened the door and hugged Torie, "I'm sorry about them..."
-
Heather's face was red, flushed from the alcohol. She giggled, "In Europe with my two favorite people, drinking at a 'pub'... what more could I ask for?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-02-2014 at 01:04 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-02-2014, 05:03 AM

Robert had taken their daughter up to their room. He was now playing peek-a-boo with her.
~
Torie had been pacing, working off some of the stress she was feeling. She hugged them back. "It's ok. I'm just sorry if I spoke out too much." She replied, burying her face into his neck.
~
Alex put an arm around her and kissed her cheek. "I don't know, love." He replied.

Janie was also flush from alcohol, as she had never really drank before. "OMG! Thissss issss soooo muccch fun!" She slurred.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 08:07 AM

Peter sat on the bed, watching them. He sighed, "I apologize on behalf of my sister, Rob. I cannot believe she called you the f-word. And Darcy saying we can't raise a child together because we're g@y... So Li seems to feel otherwise. She's quite happy."
-
Martha looked at the rest of the people at the table, Paisley, Jackson, Tommy, Darcy, Flint and Eva. "How very rude of the others to leave early."

Darcy shrugged, "Paisley, you were awfully rude to them. Of course, you were also very right. I still believe Robert and Peter are going to end up confusing that little Chinese girl, whatever he name was I cannot recall, with their relationship. She's not going to understand why she has two daddies while every other girl her age has one father and one mother. Not only will she be confused her whole life, she'll probably be ridiculed when she gets to be a little older and her schoolmates find out her parents are two men. As for Kevin... bringing a young pregnant girl to the reunion was not really what I expected. It is not helpful to the image for our family, him knocking up a teenage girl out of wedlock. By the sounds of it, she only recently turned 18, and the child was a mistake. Not only all that, but she is not taking good care of herself."

Martha nodded, "She is far too thin. Elizabeth was a healthy weight, and she wasn't underage. Hopefully when he sees her at the reunion, he will smarten up and go back to Elizabeth, and tell Veronica to get an abortion."

"I think her name was Victoria." Jackson said.

"Bella Anne, refill my drink. I do not pay you to stand around." Martha yelled over at the help before turning back to the others, "Close enough. I suppose, if he does stay with her, at least he's settling down. Living how he was living is not only a good way to catch an STD, but it was plain unacceptable for a 25 year old Ellingson. Any age, really, it would still be inappropriate for an Ellingson."

"Well, look at the rest of them, Martha." Darcy added, referring to his close family. They're hardly one of us. Instead of acting like an Ellingson, they're living in L.A. trying to play their little game of celebrity. Oh, and I heard Natalie was doing adult films. P0rnography. An ELLINGSON, showing off their bits on camera. I have never been so wholly disgusted."
-
"No, I'm glad you did. What Paisley was saying to you was mean, and I would expect you to stand up for yourself. She's just jealous that you're pregnant too and stealing some of her thunder... that, and she's always been a snobby b*tch." Kevin rubbed her back. "It'll get easier, I hope."
-
Heather kissed Alex, sloppily making out with him for a moment before pulling back and saying, not quite as slurred as Janelle but still obviously inebriated, "The three of us should head back to the hotel. Alex, did you know? Did you know Janelle and I used to have s'ex? I think, I think I told you when Kyle wanted to beat the sh'it out of whoever I slept with. I know you weren't interested in what we did with Lacey and Ryan, but this time, this time maybe just us three. It'll be like Three's Company type sh'it."

Heather didn't mean to tell Janelle about the Lacey/Ryan thing, but it came out since she was kind of hammered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 11:19 AM

So Li walked over and hugged Peter, giving another big kiss on the cheek. "Daddy!" She cheered, falling into his lap.

"Peter, what your sister said is not your fault. And you shouldn't apologize on her behalf. Your sister has always been a b*tch and will continue to be until she is six feet under. I accept that. We only have to see these people on rare occasions. Our daughter will be just fine and so will we." Robert replied, kissing his cheek.
-
Paisley scoffed. "Natalie is nothing more than a well paid wh*re with her little job. And Kevin's little wh*re needs to be a thing of the past. Why don't we do a little family intervention. Maybe tell Liz and Kevin that we are having a small private gathering and hook the two up on a date. Show them that they need to get back together. OH! And did you hear that Cathy is dating married man. A married man."
-
"Natalie and your family will be here tomorrow which should help things. I just could not believe the way they talked to you. I mean, I'm the outsider. I can see it but you, their own flesh and blood." She shook her head.
-
Alex shook his head and kissed her. "Sure why not babe."

Janie gasped. "You did what with what and who?" she slurred.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 11:52 AM

"I suppose you're right, Robert." Peter said, smiling at So Li. "As long as we have each other, and our darling little girl, we'll be fine."
-
"That's a good idea, Paisley." Martha replied.

"Ugh," Said Darcy, "A married man? Well, she certainly can't have children with a man who's married, nor marry him, unless she wants to be one of those secret families. Classless. They're all classless. Did you hear about Joey? No, probably not because he's doing absolutely nothing. That boy graduated high school last year and has been sitting on his ass, apparently smoking marij'uana all day. The four of them are all shameful to our name."

"I blame that mother of theirs. Joseph was never like that until he got together with her. She corrupted him and their children." Martha said.
-
"Sssshhhh. It's a secret. Let's go back to the hotel." Heather winked and kissed Janelle, and then kissed Alex, "I love you guys."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 11:59 AM

"Can we play?" So Li asked, slipping off of Peter's lap and Walking over to her dolly case. "I wanna play with Vitoria, Daddy, and Dad."

Robert chuckled. "She did take a liking to that girl. What did you think of Victoria, Peter?"
-
Paisley smiled. "Why dont we send them to that exclusive restaurant in Lancaster. Oh, what's the darn name of the place?" She replied. "and Mother, why do you always insist on inviting that part of the family. They clearly do not like coming here."
-
Alex picked her up and carried her out of the restaurant, just happy to see her.

((Torie/Kevin?))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 12:07 PM

"I think she's fabulous. Fiery, passionate, and most importantly she seems to love my cousin very much and she makes him happy." Peter replied. "How about we go see if Victoria and Kevin are busy."
-
"The Purple Onion. And I invite them because your grandmother Catherine and your father Tom, don't think it's right for them to not be invited since they are part of the family, unfortunately. However, both of them are too sick to even be out here eating dinner with us, so when they do eventually pass, I can assure you I will consider not inviting them."
-
Kevin sighed, "It's just how things are. It's why none of us seemed that excited to come. They look down on us and judge us. It's... just how things are, Torie."
-
When they got there, Heather whispered in Janelle's ear, "You're invited to join us tonight for a little fun." She turned to Alex and said, "You can touch Janelle if she let's you. I'm not a fan of rules, and this is my idea so I won't get too jealous." She giggled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 12:17 PM

So Li squealed with excitement and went running for the door.

"I agree, and the way she put Paisley in her place. Priceless!" Robert replied. "Alright, sweetie, let's go find Torie." Headded to So Li.
-
"Good because if that little wh*re continues to come around and speak to ME, an Ellingson, like that, I swear to god I might just lose it. Did you hear the way she was speaking to me?" Paisley whined.
-
She hugged him. "I'm sorry, Love. If I had known how bad they were I would have given you a reason not to come."
-
Janie shook her head. "You two go have fun. I am going to go drink a glass of water and crash." She replied, walking into her room.

Alex shrugged and tossed Heather over his shoulder, taking her into their room and gently placing her on the bed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM

Peter laughed and opened the door for them. He walked over to one of the help, a woman name Faith, and she pointed them in the direction of Kevin's room. Peter took So Li's hand and walked with her and Robert down the hallway.
-
Jackson kissed Paisley's cheek, "I know, darling, it wasn't very proper or kind of her." Although married, Paisley had insisted to keep her last name, so both Jackson and Paisley hyphenated their last names to Ellingson-Greene. "She is just an immature little girl who's trying to play grown up with your cousin."

Martha agreed with her only daughter, "If she talks to you again like that you won't have to wait long for her not to be around. I will tell them to leave."

A loud noise could be heard... it almost sounded like a helicopter landing out back.

Darcy rolled her eyes, "Why does Henry insist on bringing that helicopter everywhere? Who does he think he is, the Pope?"

"I don't know what the Pope has to do with helicopters, sweetheart." Tommy muttered.

Flint laughed at his mothers stupidity. "The Pope? Really, mother? The Pope does not fly helicopters."

"I meant that he always has to make some impressive entrance. I say we wait her for him to come inside and not give him to satisfaction of gawking over him coming to the reunion via helicopter."

Henry and his family was now landing. Alessandra, his current wife, and his two children Adeline and little Cecil. Alessandra was holding her child in her arms, "You shouldn't have brought the helicopter. Cecil is too young to be flying in this thing. It's far too loud, he could not sleep, and now he will be grumpy all day."

Henry laughed, "Alessandra, Cecil will be fine. It's not a far flight, I thought we'd come in with a grand entrance. Besides, I needed to bring the copter. Kevin said he wanted me to fly him and his girlfriend around Ireland."

"Your nephew Kevin is more important to you than your son's sleep?"

"He can always catch up on sleep. Why do you care, the nanny will look after him all week anyway. When do you ever personally put him to sleep?" Henry replied. He stopped the helicopter and got out, walking around to help the others. He said to Adele, "Adeline, sweetheart, we are here."
-
"It's fine," Kevin shrugged, "I would have insisted. They are my family, after all, and I do want to tell them all about the baby - mostly my close family. Besides, I do have a reason to come here. Your surprise is here, and I wanted you to see Dublin. We'll go into the city tomorrow, maybe my family will be here by then. You know Natalie loves shopping, and she hates those people in there more than I do, so she'd jump at the chance to go out some place with us." He laughed.
-
Heather pulled Alex close and made out with him as she took off her clothes.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-02-2014 at 12:49 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 02:39 PM

Robert was soon knocking on Torie and Kevin's door.

Torie kissed him. "I can't wait to see it, Love." She whispered, jumping at the sound of the door. "I swear to god if its that little Miss Prissy Pants I am going to f*cking-" She opened the door to see Robert, Peter, and So Li. "OH, hey guys." She replied, turning bright red. xD
~
Paisley leaned against her husband, starting to feel exhausted. "Why must everyone here be so exhausting? And then we have the pleasure of seeing Joseph and his family tomorrow." She whined.
~
Adele jumped out of the helicopter and immediately lit a cigarette. "Oh joyous. We are around a bunch of snobs and prissy people." She said, rolling her eyes.
~
Alex lead her into an x-scene

<3