Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-01-2014, 11:25 PM

"Yeah, sure. The dining room is just over there, through the kitchen." He pointed. Strangely, Kevin thought they had been somewhat easy on them. If Torie hadn't said anything, he was sure they'd still be going on about it.

He kissed Torie's cheek and went with the others to the dining room. The massively long table could seat at least 30. Kevin asked Martha, "Will Uncle Tom be joining us?"

"He's taken a turn for the worse. He's completely bedridden. Therefore no. He will not be." Martha sat at the head of the table.

She told one of the housekeepers to bring the kids, Farrow, Harris, and So Li to the eat in kitchen area, not wanting them to be horsing around at the formal dinner table.

Peter shook his head, "No, So Li can eat here with us. She's quite well behaved."

"Pete, she's a child. She can eat with the other children." Martha said, strictly.

Kevin felt like banging his head on the table.

Jackson said to Kevin, "You look stressed. Too bad we don't have your drink of choice - shi'tty American beer."

Darcy rolled her eyes, "Victoria claims he's stopped, so leave him be."

Kevin, this time, did literally out his head down on the table and mumbled, quietly so no one would hear, "God... I hate you people sometimes..."
-
Sharp was talking to Natalie, via Skype.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM

Torie went and knocked on Sharp's door. "Hey Luke, it's Torie." She said, nervously braiding her hair over and over again.
~
Paisley looked over at Kevin. "So, how did you manage to meet some one of Torie's age, Kevin?"

So Li starting crying when one of the maids picked her up.

Robert shook his head. "She will stay us, Mrs. Ellingson. She still doesn't like being taken out of the room from us." He replied, taking his daughter back from the maid. So Li immediately stopped crying when her dad held her.

Harris followed his sister.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 11:38 PM

"Come in?" Sharp said, wondering what she wanted.
-
Martha sighed, irritated. "Fine, but if she throws a fit she'll have to leave."

Flint laughed at his Aunt Paisley's question, "Scoping out high schools?"

Kevin mumbled, "My boss is close to Victoria because she believes in the resistance, and she wanted me to look after Victoria after she went through a traumatic event and had to be outside of the city for a while."

"How old is she again, Kevin?" Martha asked, sounding very fake friendly.

"She's 18." Kevin replied.

"When did she turn 18?"

"Aunt Martha... she's an adult, okay?"

"Well, she is now. But what about when you started dating? Obviously you two aren't waiting until after marriage to sleep together, so were you being intimate with a teenage girl, Kevin?"

"Pedophile." Flint chuckled to himself.

Kevin shot him a glare and replied, "Really, it's none of anyone's business. I love her."
-
Heather was wondering where they were going to dinner.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 11:46 PM

Torie opened the door. "Hey, we are having dinner if you want to join." She replied, noticing Natalie. She waved.
~
Robert nodded. "Of course, Mrs. Ellingson." He replied, setting So Li in his lap. "Kevin, as long as you two love one another, who cares. She obviously adores you enough to not only come here and meet your family but also to happily have a child with you. Plus, with the way she doesn't allow you to take anything from this family and the way she looks at you...it's just really nice to see you happy again."

"There are what, 8 years between the two of you, Kevin?" Paisley replied. "There's a bit of a maturity difference between the two of you as well right. And she is probably still in high school while you have already finished college. Plus, she is also the resistance leader and we all know what type of danger that puts you in. Seems to me like a lot of baggage to carry around."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 11:55 PM

"Yeah, I'll join." Sharp stood up and quickly brushed his hair.

"Hi, Torie! Who's all there yet?" Natalie asked.
-
Kevin smiled at Robert, "Thanks, Robert. I am very happy with her. And Paisley, yes there's an 8 year difference, but she's mature for her age. I didn't go out looking to get into a relationship with someone her age. And yes, she is the resistance leader and it puts me in danger, but she's stepping down. Part of the reason I fell in love with her is because she stands up for her beliefs."

"Are you really in love though, or are you only saying that because she's pregnant? I believe you didn't plan the pregnancy, since you would never agree to that kind of commitment, but... did she? If you were using protection, there shouldn't be that kind of... mistake." Darcy said.

"Her birth control was replaced with placebos."

"And no condom?"

"We weren't using them, no, because she was on birth control."

"What an odd coincidence." Martha said, as the plates were set in front of them.
-
"Where are we going for dinner tonight, Alex?" Heather asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 12:01 AM

"Enough people that I can't wait to see you tomorrow." Torie replied, thankful that Sharp was coming downstairs.
~
"Kevin, you are an Ellingson and very high society, tho you wouldn't know it by your actions. Do you not think that this girl could be using you for your title and wealth?" Paisley added.

Robert looked over at both Martha and Paisley. "Just because he is an Ellingson does not mean that every girl he meets is looking at him just because of his title and wealth. And if you two would look past your own judgmental attitudes and see how that woman looks at him, you would see that it is nothing but love." He replied, angry at the two for harping on Kevin.

Paisley gasped. "How dare you talk me that way. I am an Ellingson-"

"And so am I." Robert replied.

"By marriage. I am an Ellingson by blood, you ***g*t." She sneered.
~
Alex took Heather and Janelle to a nearby pub.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 12:12 AM

Natalie laughed, "That bad, huh? We're leaving at, like, 4AM tonight, and with the time difference, we'll be there sometime late afternoon. At least they'll all leave you alone once I get there. See you later, Torie. Bye, Lucas." She winked and hung up the Skype call.

Sharp looked at Torie, "Let's get this over with, then."
-
Peter, who had already started digging in, dropped his fork when Paisley said that. "Paisley! Don't talk to Robert that way, and don't use that horrible word."

Flint was laughing to himself.

Martha responded to Robert, obviously not caring about what Paisley said, "She's a teenage girl. She doesn't know anything about love. She probably 'falls in love' after one little kiss. I bet she's loved a lot of boys. And, as we can see, she has little self respect, sleeping with older men - no offense, Kevin dear."

"Yes, offense! Can y'all just act civil for a week, please?"

"Y'all? Oh my God, you're talking like one of those American hillbillies. You're an Ellingson, Kevin. You and the rest of your family need to leave that country." Martha shook her head. "But fine, we will act civil."

Peter was still glaring at Paisley, "If you weren't my sister right now, I would go over there and slap you."

"Peter, please. Civil." Martha glared back, protecting her daughter.

Darcy and Tommy didn't want to get involved.
-
Heather really enjoyed drinking. :P
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 12:22 AM

Torie nodded and walked downstairs with him.
~
"So you would slap a pregnant woman? Real classy there Peter." She replied.

So Li, sensing her parent's aggressiveness, started to sniffle. Robert hugged her close and whispered to her that everything was ok. "You are all upsetting So Li." He said.

Paisley rolled her eyes. "Oh, so the pregnant woman getting upset doesn't bother you all."

Torie walked in and blinked, not sure how all the fighting started.

Paisley looked over at Torie and smiled. "Oh Kevin, you're sl*t just walked in." She added, sweetly.

Torie stopped in her tracks, not sure if she heard Paisley right. "Excuse me?"

"Oh, hunnie, did you not hear me? I just told your pimp that his wh*re arrived."

"Oh you better be glad that we both are pregnant because if-"

"Because what? You would come over here and fight me?" Paisley laughed.

"Oh no, sweetie. I'd come pull your head out of your as.s and wipe the sh*t from your face, hoping that would let the common sense take over." Torie replied, just as sweet.

Paisley's jaw dropped, as nobody had ever talked to her like that before.

Robert laughed. "Wow. Finally someone has enough balls to say what some of us were thinking."

((one more post and then I have to go to bed but omg this is awesome xD))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-02-2014, 12:29 AM

"Paisley, honey, just eat your dinner." Jackson said, wanting his wife to shut up already.

Kevin pulled the chair beside him out for Torie. He said to Paisley, "She's not a sl'ut, and I'm not a pimp."

Peter kissed his daughter's forehead, "I'm sorry, So Li, daddy shouldn't have gotten upset."

Martha stood up, "Everyone, eat. Enough with this foolishness please."

Sharp just sat down quietly.XD

Flint laughed, "She told you, Aunt Paisley."

"Victoria, you are my guest, and if you speak to my daughter like that again, I will insist that you and Kevin sleep elsewhere." Martha said, looking at Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2014, 12:46 AM

Torie turned to Martha. "Of course, Mrs. Ellingson." She replied, politely biting her tongue.

Paisley smirked at Torie, knowing that her mother would always protect her. She then started to eat her dinner.

Torie also ate her dinner, but it was small in comparison to everyone else's.

Paisley scoffed. "You realize that you are eating for two, right. That could barely feed one person, let alone two. You don't even want that child do you?"

"I have my reasons and do not ever say that I do not want this child."

"I bet the only reason you are pregnant is because he's an Ellingson. I bet you were the one who switched out your birth control pills for placebos. But with the way you eat there is no way that child will stay healthy. I bet the baby doesn't even come to full term because of starvation."

Torie stood up. "Enough. I do not have to listen to your hateful words nor will I. Our child is healthy and growing just fine, thank you very much. Now, if you will excuse me." She said, walking out of the room.

Paisley laughed. "Aww...the poor baby couldn't handle a few words."

Robert looked over at her. "You are one cruel woman, Paisley. She would have shot back at you if your mother hadn't threatened to kick her and Kevin out. Not like it would have matter much but this is the first time she is meeting us and you are acting like a b*tch." He picked So Li up. "Excuse me as well." He added, walking out.

Paisley just rolled her eyes and continued to eat.
~
Janie was enjoying the drinks as well, considering that Alex was staying sober.

<3