Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-01-2014, 09:16 PM

"I think my parents, Joey, Natalie, and Cathy get here tomorrow. I want them to be here for the grand reveal." Kevin chuckled and went downstairs into the great room.

The ceilings in the great room were three stories tall, and the room was the size of Kevin's kitchen/living/dining room space. The three white sofas were big enough to hold 6 or 7 people each and were a classic tufted back style. The area rug was hand crafted. Is was obviously a room in which you were not allowed to eat or drink in.

However, there were two teenagers and three kids under ten, running around. Martha did not seem happy.

Darcy, a middle aged woman with short curly brown hair yelled at the children, "Farrow, Harris, leave Song Li alone."

"It's So Li, Darcy." Peter, a g@y man with a flamboyant accent, replied.

Flint, the oldest of Tommy and Darcy's children, rolled his eyes. He was a very posh 18 year old, who wore his blonde hair perfectly combed back. "How juvenile. Mother, send them to their rooms."

Kevin coughed, drawing attention to them, "Hello."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-01-2014, 09:25 PM

Robert, Peter's other half, walked over to his daughter and picked her up, swinging her high into the air. He smiled like a proud papa and then hugged her when she started to giggle. "That's my girl." He coo'ed. He looked over when Kevin coughed. "Hello Kevin. Nice to see you again. Who is your guest?"

So Li giggled and waved to the two new comers.

Torie smiled at him, loving the way he adored his daughter and how it reminded her of her memories with George.

Paisley raised a brow, noticing the age difference between the two. "Good Afternoon, Kevin." She replied, sitting on the couch and resting her hands on her very pregnant stomach.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 09:40 PM

Peter was also smiling at Robert and So Li. He was very much in love with Robert. Adopting, after 10 years of being with Robert, had been Peter's idea. When he brought it up, he had felt a lot like Torie when she told Kevin about the pregnancy. He was nervous, at first, with how Robert would react and when Robert was excited about the idea, he had been ecstatic. He instantly knew he wanted to adopt a girl from China. He knew what it was like to be discriminated for something you had no control over, and many little girls were put up for adoption in China simply because they were born little girls.

"This is Victoria, my girlfriend." Kevin smiled.

Flint scoffed, "She's my age, Uncle Kevin."

Darcy gently hit her son's arm, "Flint! If you don't have anything nice to say-"

"Then don't say it at all. It was just an observation, mother."

Kevin coughed, "Ahem! So, anyway, Victoria, this is Tommy, Darcy, and their kids. That charming teenager is Flirt, the quiet girl beside him is Eva, and the two younger ones running around are Farrow and Harris. Peter's the ginger, haha, sorry Pete but you're as ginger as they come, and that's his husband Robert with their daughter, I take it? I haven't met her yet. Very cute."

"Thank you." Peter smiled, "She's our little huddle of joy."

"And the very pregnant woman is Paisley, and the man with the arm around her is her husband Jackson."

"Too bad you couldn't make it to the wedding," Jackson, a man with a full beard and glasses, who looked a lot like a young Dr. Martin, replied.

"Sorry about that." Kevin shrugged.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 09:49 PM

Victoria smiled and waved to everyone. "It's a pleasure to meet everyone." She said.

So Li wiggled out of Robert's arms. "Alright, alright." He laughed, putting the little girl down. "Nice to meet you as well, Victoria."

So Li walked over to Torie, as she loved meeting new people, and looked up at her and Kevin.

Torie bent down to the little girl's level. "Hello So Li." She said, smiling.

So Li blushed a little while giggling and put her arms out, hugging Torie. Torie hugged the little girl back and picked her up, placing her on her hip.

Robert smiled. "I think she likes you, Victoria." He replied, beaming as he looked between his daughter and his husband.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 10:03 PM

"She sure does. So Li is a very outgoing and happy little girl. She just loves new people, but she seems to especially love you. You're going to be a great mother one day." Peter laughed, "Hopefully she's not too heavy for you. She's put on a little bit of weight since we adopted her. We can't get her to put the fork down."

Kevin rubbed Torie's back and smiled, "You know, we were going to wait until my parents get here, but we'll tell them separately. Victoria and I are going to have our own baby. She's pregnant."

Peter clapped his hands together, "Wow! Well, I guess you'll make a great mother one day soon!"

"Uncle Kevin, did you knock up a teenager and are now dating her to save face?"

"FLINT!" This time Tommy, a man who was 38 but looked almost as old as his mother Martha did, was the one to yell at his son. "Not appropriate behavior at your Grandparents house."

"Yes, well, I have to keep things interesting." Flint folded his arms and leaned back on the sofa.

Kevin glared at him, and then looked at Tommy, "Don't worry about it."

Martha spat out her drink. "Oh, dear, no marriage first?"

"It's the 21st century, Aunt Martha."

"Baby!" Farrow, Tommy's 9 year old daughter, hugged Torie, "Is it a girl or a boy? Why aren't you as big as Aunt Paisley? Are you going to get fat? Does the baby steal your food, it lives in your stomach, right?"

Jackson smiled at Kevin, "Good for you two, but I beat you again, Kevin." He rubbed Paisley's belly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 10:17 PM

So Li giggled. "Baby! Baby! Baby!" She said, clapping her hands.

Torie smiled and then bent down to Farrow's level. "We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet and I'm not as big as your Aunt because she is going to have her baby before I will. And I will get bigger, just like your Aunt, and yes the baby lives in my stomach." She replied, not sure how to answer the last question.

Paisley smiled and rubbed her stomach. "Well, at least we know Kevin will settle down now. Can't have a child in his current lifestyle." She replied, coldly.

Harris ran over to his mother as he always did when his father shouted. He clinged to her leg and whimpered.

Robert smiled. "Congratulations, you two. You both are going to make great parents."

Torie smiled at his compliment, glowing as usual when the baby was brought up.

"Oh and look, she looks so happy to be a teenage mother." Paisley added, noticing how Victoria was glowing. Paisley hated how Victoria was just walking in and stealing her spotlight. She had been pregnant first, she had a devoted husband, and she had the family's blessing. This Victoria girl was not going to come in and steal all of Paisley's much earned thunder.

Torie blinked, knowing that she couldn't say anything rash or rude.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 10:32 PM

Darcy rubbed the top of Harris' head, "There, there, sweetie."

"What is any of that supposed to mean, Paisley? Especially my 'current lifestyle'?" Kevin asked, equally as cold.

"Well," Martha answered for her daughter, "The last year and a half you've been spending time drinking and sleeping with random women you meet in bars."

"I went on dates."

"And dated until you got bored with them. Elizabeth was your last real girlfriend. Paisley and the rest of us are just glad you'll have to settle down now. We all know you're terrified of commitment." Martha finished. She stood up and said, "I'm going to check on dinner. Congratulations on the b@stard child." She left the room.

Kevin rolled his eyes. He smiled, trying to ignore his Aunt and Paisley's words. "It wasn't planned, no, but we are excited anyway. Thanks to those of you with kind words for us."

Tommy asked, cooly, "What about your drinking problem, Kevin? Are you planning on fixing that?"

"Yes, actually, I quit right now."

"Funny, Kevin." Jackson laughed.

"It was not intended to be funny, Jackson. It's true."

"You're a little thin." Darcy said to Torie, "That can't be healthy for the child. You need to eat more."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 10:54 PM

Torie took a few deep breaths, as she was beginning to get incredibly p*ssed off by the way they were talking about her child and Kevin. She stood up, still holding So Li. "Actually, Kevin has not been drinking recently and has been incredibly committed to both our child and me. And our child is very healthy." She said, in a very authoritative voice.

"What about the resistance? You keep putting Kevin's life in danger and what about your child's? One cannot raise a child in that environment." Paisley replied.

"What type of environment Kevin and I decide to raise our child in is out of your control." Torie replied, her voice becoming more and more emotionless. "Our child is not a b@stard and not a mistake. If you wish to continue to judge my child, my boyfriend, or myself, then discuss it outside of my presence because I will not tolerate it."

Robert smiled. "I like her, Kevin. She has...sp.unk." He replied.

So Li poked Torie's nose and then giggled, causing Torie to look at the little girl and smile.

Paisley rolled her eyes and scoffed, irritated.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 11:10 PM

Kevin laughed awkwardly, "Uh, thanks, Robert. She definitely does." Kevin held on to Torie free hand and whispered, "Calm down, Torie, don't stress yourself out."

Peter stood up and walked over to Torie, taking So Li from her. "All this talk about children is making me want one back before you take her for yourself." He joked and kissed So Li's nose.

"Maybe she thinks Victoria's her mother. Asian women are so thin, and So Li doesn't have a mother figure in her life. It's going to be hard to raise a girl as two g@y men." Darcy said.

"Darcy," Tommy put a hand on her shoulder. "They have every legal right to."

Martha walked back in, "Dinner's ready. Let's eat while it's still hot."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 11:16 PM

Torie nodded and leaned against him. He had warned her about this but with all the hell that she had been through the past couple of months, she figured this would be easy. She didn't need these people's approval of her life but she knew that they were sort of important to Kevin so she really couldn't tell them to f*ck off.

Paisley smiled and got up with the help of her husband. "Of course, Mother." She said, acting like the prized child.

So Li giggled and hugged Peter, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Robert laughed and walked over to both of them, ignoring Darcy.

Torie looked up at Kevin. "Should I go get Sharp?" She asked, just wanting 5 minutes away from these people to decompress. xD

<3