Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-01-2014, 05:17 PM

"Don't step down because I'm asking you, do it for the child and for yourself." Kevin looked away, "We will talk later. I still have some things I want to discuss, but not right now. Right now, we have to pretend to not be 'disagreeing'." He took her hand and started walking out of the airport.

Heather asked Janelle and Alex, "So are we going to Kevin's family's place as well, or are we sleeping in a hotel for the week?"

A man was standing outside n front of a large stretch limo with a sign saying, "ELLINGSON" Sharp waited for the others, explaining who we was to the driver and that Kevin and Victoria were right behind him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-01-2014, 05:23 PM

Torie nodded and hugged him. "I love you, Kevin." She whispered. Then she slipped her hand into his and walked out, smiling.

"Us three will be sharing a sweet in the heart of Dublin. That's where we are headed now. Hey Tor, Heather, Janie, and I are going to head to the hotel. You two good?"

"Of course, Alex. You guys get settled. We'll be fine." She said.

((ok, have to go clean now ))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 06:00 PM

"I love you too." He whispered back.

The three of them were taken to Thomas and Martha Ellingson's mansion. As they drove up the long driveway, Sharp looked out in awe. Although the mansion was only about as big as Mr. Rice's, something about this one made his jaw drop. Whether it was the fountain statue out front, the staircase leading up to the doors, the massive acreage of land, or the beautiful green grass and blue Dublin sky against the cherry red brick of the house... he couldn't pinpoint.

The car drove up in front of the fountain, and up on the top of the staircase stood his aunt Martha. She smiled at them and waved. She was a plumper woman with bright orange hair and more freckles than you could count. The hair color, however 'true' it was to her previous natural hair color, was only ginger because she dyed it every week to cover her gray hair. "Kevin! How lovely to see you, my dear. Igor, Dolph, help my nephew and his guests with their bags please."

Igor and Dolph were two of the bulkier help, and they did most of the grunt work at the mansion. They went and took all the bags out of the trunk. Sharp tried to ask to help them, but they shook their heads and insisted.

Martha walked down the stairs and said in a thick Irish accent, "This must be your new girlfriend Victoria. I've heard much about her. And who is this other man?"

"Sharp. I'm Victoria's bodyguard." He replied.

"Oh." Martha blinked. "Of course. Victoria, dearie, it truly is a pleasure to meet you. Let us go inside and introduce you to the others."

"Who is here so far, Aunt Martha?"

"You would be the first outside of your Grandmother and my direct family. Your cousin Tommy and his wife Darcy and children, your cousin Peter and his partner Robert and their newly adopted daughter, and your cousin Paisley and Jackson are here. The two of them got married almost 6 months ago now. I heard you were invited, but could not make it?"

"I have a lot of work."

"Tommy managed to come, and he was a volunteer doctor in Africa."

Kevin didn't reply. He could tell she was trying to make him feel bad about mot going, but Tommy and Paisley were siblings, not cousins. It was entirely different.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-01-2014 at 06:11 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 06:17 PM

"You have a gorgeous house, Mrs. Ellingson." Torie said, squeezing his hand. "The estate, the grounds, the decor. It is simply fabulous and to die for."
~
Alex, Janie, and Heather were soon arriving at the hotel. They were sharing a two bedroom apart suite as Torie didn't want them to be separate, much to her brother's displeasure. Alex checked them in and got three keys. "Alright ladies. Why don't we head up." He said, walking them over to the elevator and pushing the 23rd level button.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 08:25 PM

"Thank you, Victoria." Martha smiled. "That's kind of you."

She led them into the mansion, which on the inside, looked like the kind of mansions you would see in a movie. Creamy neutral colors and marble floors. "Bella Anne, show my nephew and Victoria to their room, and bring Mr. Sharp to the room across the hall from them. Kevin, Victoria, please do join us whenever you wish. Dinner will be shortly, but until then we will be in the great room."

Bella Anne, a petite Asian woman who Martha had so kindly renamed, led them to their suite. The room was spacious with floral wallpaper and a kind sized bed in the middle of the room on a slightly raised platform. The window was front facing, so they could see the fountain and garden out front. "Your bag are here." Bella Anne said. She didn't speak English too well. "Dinner at 5. Dining room." She left the room and showed Sharp to a room across the hall.

Kevin said to Torie, "Get ready to meet them, because this part of my family is the worst. Brace yourself."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 08:30 PM

Torie sat on the bed. "Everything will be fine. It honestly cannot be any worse than the past couple of months." She replied. "The only thing I cannot handle is fighting with you, Kevin."

She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them, still very upset.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 08:37 PM

"You told me you that maybe you should have chose Ryan..." Kevin mumbled. He sighed, "Look, Torie, don't... don't be upset. If anything, you should just be angry at me, not upset with yourself."

((By the way, feel free to randomly play whoever in the family, I can't play them all . This page has the names and ages. The Program ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 08:47 PM

((OMG! This is going to get interesting xD Do you have anybody that you really want to play?))

"And I am sorry about that. I never meant nor would I ever. I was just mad and angry that I couldn't let go of the resistance but its not worth losing you or the baby over. Alex and I have already talked and...he is going to be the new face. He will take over all the speeches and committee hearings, whatever. I will still be in on the resistance, going to things when necessary but not as much as I do now. We...we have a baby to plan for. I can't wait to start on the nursery; picking out colours and patterns, furniture and decorations." She replied, getting off the bed and quickly changing, as she had been in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She quickly changed into a long white skirt with a very modest black top that had a collar that buttoned at the top around her neck. The sleeves went all the way to the wrists and then she added a white pearl necklace and a couple white pearl bracelets.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 08:58 PM

((Not particularly. I can play around with whoever and make the type of character I want. You? ))

Kevin was dressed in a white button shirt and beige khakis. "Yeah... me neither. Torie, you know I love you, right?" He kissed her. "I know you're sorry, but the Ryan thing really hurt. You know how I feel about him and your feelings for him, and... Torie, I do support the resistance. But like you said... it's not about just you and me anymore."

"Anyway... anything else you want to talk about before we go see my cousins?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 09:03 PM

"I love you, too." She replied, smiling. "And no. Let's go meet the family." She slipped her hand into his and just smiled seeing as they were back to being them again. "Oh, did you want to tell them about the baby now or later?"

((I want to play Adele. xD))

<3