Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-01-2014, 04:09 PM

Sharp shrugged, not knowing what to say or do, until Kevin broke the silence.

"Torie, I fell in love with you because you were a strong, independent, determined and intelligent young woman. Maybe I should have expected that your obsession with the resistance would come before anything and anyone else, including me and now the baby. Hey, if the baby dies we can always have another one, right? And, hell, if I die you always have Ryan."

"Kevin-"

"No, Luke, don't say a f*cking word."

The cab driver felt awkward. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-01-2014, 04:23 PM

"Don't talk to him like that." Torie defended him. "And Kevin...I'm sorry if I make it out to be that the resistance is more important than you or our child cause it isn't. I don't ever want to lose you or our child but I am just too afraid of the Program continuing and our child getting thrown into it."

"Torie, I can take over and keep in just as much in the loop as you are now but let me take over the brunt of the work. Focus on your child and your boyfriend." Alex replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 04:29 PM

Kevin didn't say anything. He stared at the window, still upset she brought up Ryan earlier.

Sharp rubbed Torie's shoulder, "For now, you need to just relax. We'll figure all that our later. Don't stress out the baby."

When they arrived at the airport, Kevin got 3 first class tickets, and 1 coach. He handed the 3 for first class to the others. "I need some time to myself. I'll see you three in Dublin in an hour."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 04:36 PM

Torie sighed, looking away. "Ok. I'm sorry, Kevin." She said, quietly, still feeling quite sh*tty.

Alex nodded. "Of course. Take all the time you need."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 04:41 PM

He walked out without a hug, a kiss, or an 'I love you' and boarded the flight in coach. Kevin was upset about a lot of what just happened. Upset with himself, for drinking and fooling around with Stephanie, but also really upset with Torie. He still blamed her for putting him and their unborn child at risk, and now he was also angry that she wanted him to quit drinking and that she would bring up Ryan like that. Her voice echoed in his head, "Maybe I should have choose Ryan over you..."

Sharp sighed and went to first class with the others. Once seated, he said to Torie, "Don't get too upset over this. He's the one who's in the wrong. You did nothing. He's just trying to make himself feel better about his mistakes by attacking you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 04:48 PM

Torie shook her head and curled up in the seat, not wanting to talk. She felt horrible for bringing Ryan up and was ****ed over the fact that he had been drinking. She also felt horrible about not being able quit the resistance.

Alex looked at his sister and sighed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 04:52 PM

Sharp didn't know what else to say, so he read a magazine the whole short flight.

It wasn't long before they arrived in Dublin.

Kevin knew he'd have to put on a face for a little while, and pretend everything was perfect with him and Torie in front of his family.

The flight Heather and Janelle had been on had already arrived and Heather was waiting around in the lobby for their flight to arrive. When everyone was getting off, Heather ran over and hugged Alex, "Heyyyy! I missed you!"

Kevin was distracted, trying to go over in his head what to say, almost rehearsing lines of some kind.

Sharp walked out of the plane behind Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 04:56 PM

Alex wrapped his arms around Heather and spun her around. "I missed you too." He said, smiling.

Janie walked over to Torie. "Hey, how has your trip been?" She asked, smiling.

Torie looked over to Kevin. "It's been ok." She replied, walking over to him. "Hey..." She said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 05:02 PM

"Torie, don't, okay? Just..." Kevin sighed, not knowing if she wanted to discuss anything. He didn't. "When we get there, you need to act... well, you know, posh. Not in front of my parents and siblings, and even some of my relatives are less 'high society' and you'll know them when you meet them, but my Aunt and Uncle that we're staying with are very snobby, annoying upperclass people, really. Address yourself as Victoria, never Torie, dress well, and only speak when spoken too, okay? Oh, and they can't know we fought today, so act... act like you love me, even though you hate me right now."

Heather was so excited to see Alex.

Sharp tried to motioned for everyone to head outside, so they could catch their ride.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 05:11 PM

She rubbed his cheek. "Kevin, I could never hate you and I don't hate you right now, either. We are just disagreeing at the moment. But...but I wanted to let you know that Alex and I are going to sneak away tonight and we are going to make it official. We when get back to the states, I will step down, ok. It's not worth losing you."

Alex kissed her and then followed Sharp out, smiling.

<3