Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-01-2014, 01:35 PM

"Torie, please, I didn't... I didn't sleep with her. I swear!" Kevin protested, "Fine, she touched me a little, but I didn't touch her. I'm sorry, I just started drinking and I was kind of mad that you didn't invite me to come with you, and she started coming on to me, I think, and... Look, Torie, please... I love you, okay? I love you so much."

"Kevin, just shut up." Sharp moved so Torie could walk out the door. He whispered, "He is right, you know, we do have to catch a plane."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-01-2014, 01:39 PM

"And this is why I don't like you drinking." She snapped. "What happens when the baby comes and you get mad. So then you start drinking and what if you miss some cue that our child needs help or something. This isn't just about you and I anymore Kevin!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 01:48 PM

"I KNOW, Torie! I've been trying to tell you the same thing!" Kevin yelled back, "You're so obsessed with the resistance, and putting an end to your father, that you were willing to put our baby at risk! The AR is far more of a threat then my drinking to our child."

Sharp looked at the time, "We're going to miss the flight if we don't leave... you two can continue this later."

"Torie, I love you, and I'm sorry about that girl, that was stupid of me, okay? I'll stop drinking as soon as you make the official announcement to step down from the resistance."

Sharp rolled his eyes, "The resistance is important, Kevin."

"Luke, get the f'uck out of here, please, I'm trying to talk with my fian-girlfriend. I want privacy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 02:03 PM

Torie was shocked. "You're going to give me an ultimatum, Kevin?" She replied, calmer than what she had been. "You know, Kevin, the girl doesn't p*ss me off. It's the drinking. I would rather you f*ck a girl than go to a bar because then that I can fix in the bedroom. Drinking, I don't know how to help you with that besides cave to your ultimatum. " She grabbed a couple of her bags and then walked out the door again.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 02:11 PM

"Torie, I didn't mean it like that." Kevin went to follow her, but Sharp stopped him.

Sharp shook his head, "Good luck with your surprise now, you drunk. I'd hate for all that money to go to waste."

"Shut it, seriously." Kevin glared.

Sharp turned around and walked downstairs after Torie. Kevin did as well. Sharp grabbed some of the bags at the door and brought them to the car.

Kevin walked over to Torie, still pleading, "Please, forgive me? I don't mean to give an ultimatum, I just think I shouldn't be the only one to make sacrifices. But, fine, I'll stop. If it makes you happy, then I'll stop. No more alcohol from now on."

Sharp went to Alex's room and told him, "Bring your bags, we're leaving. And try to ignore you sister and Kevin bickering in the hallway."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-01-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 03:35 PM

"I wouldn't call giving up on drinking a sacrifice, Kevin. You are asking me to give up the resistance. I started that because of a belief, because I saw them doing something wrong and I took action to stop that. What if I step down and the Program doesn't get stop. What if our child gets thrown into the Program?" She replied, still furious.

Alex grabbed his bag and came downstairs.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 03:40 PM

"Thanks to your resistance, our child might not even live to that point anyway." Kevin rolled his eyes and grabbed his bags, heading out to the car.

Sharp followed Alex downstairs.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 03:44 PM

Torie stopped in her tracks, as that hurt more than anything else he said. "You know, maybe I should have choose Ryan over you. At least he would have understood the importance of the resistance." She spat back and then immediately regretted it.

Alex cringed, knowing how bad that sounded.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 03:56 PM

Kevin didn't stop or turn around. He continued walking to the cab, laughed and said, "I cannot believe you just said that to me... I'll blame it on the mood swings, because you're not normally that much of a b'itch."

He got in the passenger seat of the cab, because he didn't want to sit beside Torie right now.

Sharp held the car door open, "I guess I'm sitting in the back with you two..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 04:01 PM

Torie sighed and got in the car, squished between Alex and Sharp. She reached out to touch his shoulder and then thought otherwise, obviously feeling bad for what she said but also still p*ssed off at him.

Alex rubbed Torie's shoulder and looked over at Sharp.

<3