Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-01-2014, 12:39 PM

"We will. Thank you for your time, Victoria." Broderick stood up and walked out.

Sharp finished his food and paid the bill for them. With what he was being paid to watch after Torie, be figured he might as well.
-
Because of the alcohol in the first, Kevin didn't notice. What he did notice, however, was that he was already starting to feel a little drunk with just the first sip of this drink. "Thanks." He smiled at her. "You're like my own personal angel right now. A beautiful curvy woman making me drinks, I think I've died and gone to heaven." He joked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-01-2014, 12:43 PM

Torie nodded and finished her toast. "We should probably get going." She mumbled, not looking forward to the argument that she was probably going to have with Kevin.
~
She blushed and smiled. "Thank you for the compliment sir." She said, walking over to the bed. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 12:51 PM

Sharp agreed, and headed to the car.
-
Kevin downed the rest of his drink, finishing that one off quick. He took Stephanie's hand and rubbed it up and down his thigh, "There is one thing..."

In Kevin's current state, he wasn't thinking. Part of him was seeing this girl as Victoria, and the other part was drunk and dumb enough to think as long as it wasn't all the way, it wasn't actually cheating. A third part of him, the reason, was screaming at him inside to pull away.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 12:53 PM

Torie and Alex followed him.
~
She blushed and started to do what he asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 12:59 PM

Sharp drove them back, not talking at all. All he could think about was what happened to Amon.

He parked the car and walked into the house, where he went right to his room.
-
Kevin heard the front door open. He told Stephanie to go and lock the bedroom door, and then to 'hurry up'.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 01:03 PM

Stephanie quickly locked the door and went back to Kevin.

Torie went straight up to her and Kevin's room. She tried to open the door and then paused when she heard noises. She smacked her hand on the door. "Kevin! What is going on in there?" She yelled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 01:07 PM

Kevin shoved Stephanie off him and told her to hide, not really knowing what else to do. Kevin swallowed, zipped up his pants, and went and answered the door. He smiled at Torie, "Heeeyy, babe. Sorry, I guess I must've locked the door. Weird. Anyway, haha, all the bags are ready to go and down by the door, so let's get going already."

Please, don't let her be able to tell I've been drinking. F'uck, man, what did I just do, I'm such an idiot.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 01:13 PM

Torie folded her arms as she could smell the alcohol on his breath. "You've been drinking haven't you?" She said, shaking her head.

Stephanie had tried hiding behind the dresser but it wasn't a great hiding spot.

Torie glanced around the room and quickly noticed Stephanie. She walked over where she was and pulled the maid out of her hiding spot. Torie pushed Stephanie towards Kevin, livid. "And what the hell is she doing hiding in here?" She snarled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 01:18 PM

"Stephanie, leave the room, please." Kevin said, a bright red. "It's not what it looks like, Torie. You sounded angry, and she was getting me drinks, and I didn't want you to think anything was going on, so I told her to hide... Let's just go, okay, we have to catch a flight." He insisted.

Sharp was standing in the doorway, arms folded.

Kevin walked over to Torie and went to hug her, "Babe, please, it's not what you think, okay?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 01:30 PM

Stephanie quickly left the room.

Torie jerked away from him. "Don't you dare touch me." She snapped, walking towards Sharp and the doorway. "What the hell possessed you to do something like that?"

<3