Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-01-2014, 02:10 AM

Broderick nodded and left the mansion.

Kevin wasn't too pleased about it. He sighed, "Sure, babe. I'll make sure all the bags are packed and at the front door for when you get back."

Sharp came downstairs and joined them. He asked, "What did you need me for? Are we leaving already?"

"No," Kevin responded. "Torie's going to talk with some cops at a café." Annoyed, he walked upstairs without another word.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-01-2014, 02:15 AM

Lato followed Broderick.

"Kevin..." Torie said, after him. She sighed and turned her attention to Sharp. "I want you to drive Alex and I to the cafe." She said to him, much to Alex's surprise.

"Tor, don't you think he should stay here with Kevin." Alex protested.

"He's an Ellingson. That alone protects him." Torie replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 02:22 AM

Sharp nodded. "Yes, I will drive you. I will go start the car." He left the foyer and went outside, into the driveway, and 'borrowed' one of David's cars. :P

Kevin continued packing. He was both upset that Torie was risking being late for the plane, and that she instructed him to stay at the mansion while she does, but invited Alex and Sharp. He was a little moody himself, not having anything alcoholic to drink for almost 5 days now.
-
Broderick drove to the café.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-01-2014 at 02:25 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 11:48 AM

:P

Torie and Alex walked outside, instructing one of the maids to tell David that they had gone to the station with the officers. They then climbed in the car.
~
One of the maids, a young lady with long brown hair and a curvy body, knocked on the door. "Excuse me, Mr. Ellingson. Miss Victoria asked me to come up here and see if you needed anything." She explained in a sweet and quiet voice.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 12:04 PM

David drove them to the café. When they arrived, he parked and asked, "Did you want me to come inside too, or wait out here?"
-
Kevin didn't turn around. He was making the bed as he said, "No, not really. Only thing I want right now is either Victoria, or alcohol."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 12:12 PM

Torie looked at him. "You said I could trust you, right? Then I want you to come inside." She replied.

Alex blinked. "Tor, you can't invite him in. He works for our father." He protested.

"Sharp said we could trust him and I do." Torie replied. "Now, come on, I have a plane to catch soon." She then walked into the cafe.
~
"What would you like to drink then, sir?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 12:17 PM

Sharp followed her.

Broderick and Lato were already there. Broderick drinking a coffee.
-
Kevin turned and looked at the woman, surprised that she was pretty. "I didn't expect you to look... Ahem." He stopped himself, "Usually I just drink beer, but I don't see David as the beer type. I'll take whatever. Something strong, like a rum and coke with lots of rum or something. What's your name?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 12:25 PM

((I'm still exhausted -.-))

Torie and Alex both sat down, both ordering Diet Coke's. Torie also ordered a plate of toast.

Lato smiled when they came in. "Thank you for agreeing to talk with us, Miss Freemon."

"Please, call me Victoria. And whatever I can do to help." Torie replied.
~
"My name is Stephanie, sir." She replied, looking down at the ground. "Would you like me to go and retrieve the rum and coke for you, sir?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-01-2014, 12:30 PM

Sharp ordered himself breakfast.

"We are investigating the death of Mary Rice. We hear she was like an aunt to you?"
-
"Yeah, Stephanie, that'd be great, thanks." Kevin smiled at her. He knew he shouldn't be drinking, but he felt like enough days had gone by that he should be able to have a little something.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2014, 12:34 PM

"More like a mother, actually. I spent enough time over at Alex's house that my house began to feel like a vacation. It wasn't until I moved to America did I really lose contact with her."
~
Stephanie nodded and came back a few minutes later with his drink. "Here is your drink, sir." She said, knocking.

<3