Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#711 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 01:17 AM

When practice was over, Ryan reluctantly headed to the change room.

Quinton was laughing with Doug about possibly both going home with Ella tonight. Ryan thought the comments made were completely classless and was annoyed that they dragged him into it.

"What do you think, Ryan? Would Ella be up for it?" Doug asked, jokingly.

"OR, even better, maybe you can break up with Torie and she can also join us? They seem to dislike each other, but that would just make it even better. Maybe they'd wrestle naked." Quinton teased.

Upon Torie being mentioned, Ryan stood up and walked over to Quinton. "You say one more word about Torie, and I'll snap your neck."

"WOAH, buddy. Chill." Quinton backed off, "It's just a girl. From what I remember, you just want to be friends with her anyway."

"Ryan, are you ok, bro? Ella had bruises on her, and I noticed some on Torie... Now you're threatening to kill your friends? Dude. Not cool." Doug added.

Ryan picked up his gym bag and left, incredibly angry. He met up with Torie outside the change room.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#712 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-17-2013, 01:20 AM

"You ok, hun?" She asked, kissing him on the cheek.

Mike was chilling out near his locker.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#713 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 01:24 AM

"No. No, I'm not. I just threatened to snap Quinton's neck, so I think I'm in a little bit of trouble." He shook his head. "I can't believe some of those things they were saying in there. If I cared about Ella, I would be running to tell her some of the awful, classless, disgusting things they said about her."

Ella passed by Mike, but this time said nothing. She headed to gym class.
(#714 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 01:28 AM

She wrapped her arms around his waist, as wrapping her arms around his neck was too painful. "What were they saying? And as Ella has told us many of times, she can take care of herself." She leaned against him. "You smell funky."

Mike didn't say a word either.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#715 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 01:33 AM

"I'm a little sweaty from practice, probably." Ryan sighed, "They said things I don't want to bother repeating." He walked her to gym class. "I'm going to go to class now, I'll talk to you more about it later."

((What my mind is thinking they said may be a little too graphic without a massive disclaimer. LOL))
(#716 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 01:35 AM

((LOL I get the jist anyways)0

She nodded. "Yeah. I have no idea how this class is going to go." She sighed.

Mike was waiting for Ryan in class.

<3
(#717 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 01:39 AM

Ryan gave Torie another kiss, "It'll be fine."

He then went and joined Mike in class. It was obvious he was still angry, and instead of waiting for Mike to say anything, he said, "I threatened Quinton because he brought up Torie. It's one thing to talk about my ex that way - and trust me, it was too much even to me the way that they talked about her - but they brought up Torie's name."
(#718 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 01:42 AM

Torie went into class and changed in one of the stalls. She didn't want people seeing all the bruises and asking questions. She couldn't handle that right now.

Mike nodded. "Dude just watch yourself. Don't blame ya, but watch yourself."

<3
(#719 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 01:46 AM

Ella thought it was a weak move of Torie, and showed a lack of confidence.

"Watch myself. WATCH myself. After I threatened him, Doug once again accused me of beating up a woman. He already asked me if I was the one who hurt Ella, and now he accused me of Torie's bruises. I think that he believes I'm a violent psychopath. HE's the one f*cking my ex-girlfriend, BUT I'M the @sshole. Why they hell would I beat my girlfriend up?" He ranted. "I reallllly wanted to pop him and Quintin in the face though. I realllllly did."
(#720 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 01:49 AM

Torie was starting to not care about what Ella thought. She already had enough issues without Ella adding to them.

"Ryan, chill out." Mike hissed. "I get it but right now, the last thing we need at school is a major freak out. If one of these program people think you are losing it, they might just take you. How do you think that will affect Torie then?"

<3